Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 381318232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    All the salesman talk again!
    I am hardly online unlike u. Who's talking?

I am so much lesser a salesman as compared to you, someone who is so bitter and so much trying to bring down the image of Aristo. Just look at yr messages its clear whats your motives are.

As I said price will only creep up it wont come down.

Doufei dont worry abt the quality its going to be good. I just saw the kitchen cabinet for The Aristo and its beautiful (although not fully completed), the same as what u have seen on the brochure. You wont be disappointed. I attach a photo for the kitchen cabinet layout for the 646 sq.ft which is similar to 614 sq.ft, the unit u bought. I am amazed that for a small sized unit, the developer really did a proper fully functional kitchen cabinet. I seen much worst kitchen cabinets in small developments elsewhere and this is the best I seen. The architect is very careful on layout and spacing for all the items they place.

I also seen the bathrooms, the living room and balcony floorings etc all are completed already and they are truly beautiful with good quality marble finishes. Some outstanding work remains for wardrobe for some and the conservation house. Overall its a good project and thumbs up for this developer.

This project will TOP end of this year or the latest very early next year. This developer is fussy according to some contractors I talk to. It keeps asking them to change or tear down existing furnishings cause dont look good etc. In addition, the conservation house takes sometime to complete.

The countdown is coming. Now they are finishing up the entrance, the gate and the flooring for the surrounding area on 1st floor around the building.

Quote Originally Posted by doufei
    I do not have a chance to look at the interior yet. I assume quality should be good based on shawn's comments.

QUOTE=Newbie23]Doufei, how do you know quality is good? Cannot really comment until key is collected and inspection done. Anyone went up recently?
    [/quote]

In every brochure of every project, the top date will b very far down the road,i m sure u are aware.. developers do that to safeguard themselves!
    but do u need 4yrs+ to build a tower of only 17 floors?
    Carry on with yr bullshitting. This project started construction only in early 2010. It is not 4 years plus as you blurted. The project was launched in late 2008 and the showflat is closed in late 2009. So early 2013 when this project completed it will be 3 years. It might be a bit longer than normal smaller project but did you notice the 100 year old conservation in front of this development ? This makes piling and construction work even more difficult and slower.

Why are u such a busybody when u claim u dont have a stake in The Aristo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Doufei dont worry abt the quality its going to be good. I just saw the kitchen cabinet for The Aristo and its beautiful (although not fully completed), the same as what u have seen on the brochure. You wont be disappointed. I attach a photo for the kitchen cabinet layout for the 646 sq.ft which is similar to 614 sq.ft, the unit u bought. I am amazed that for a small sized unit, the developer really did a proper fully functional kitchen cabinet. I seen much worst kitchen cabinets in small developments elsewhere and this is the best I seen. The architect is very careful on layout and spacing for all the items they place.

I also seen the bathrooms, the living room and balcony floorings etc all are completed already and they are truly beautiful with good quality marble finishes. Some outstanding work remains for wardrobe for some and the conservation house. Overall its a good project and thumbs up for this developer.

This project will TOP end of this year or the latest very early next year. This developer is fussy according to some contractors I talk to. It keeps asking them to change or tear down existing furnishings cause dont look good etc. In addition, the conservation house takes sometime to complete.

The countdown is coming. Now they are finishing up the entrance, the gate and the flooring for the surrounding area on 1st floor around the building.

[/quote]

got any pics of the views frm stack 1 & 2?

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    By your reasoning, the price of Aristo units with seaview should be higher than units in One Amber and The seaview?
    Yes Yes Yes definitely. U will be convinced once u see the seaview.

This is the photo of the seaview from one of the penthouse unit at The Aristo. The view is spectacular as this unit, which is currently selling on the market, has a seaview as well as city view. I believe the stack 1 and 2 view will be equally spectacular for units above 10 storey.

The clubhouse has a very open view. Compare that to another development, Parc Seabreeze, The Aristo stands out. The sea is so close, and its breezy, in addition to a beautiful city view for Stack 2 and Stack 3. If you ask me to compare The Aristo and Parc Seabreeze, I will give a 2x higher rating to The Aristo in terms of sea and city view, furnishings and location.

Yet Parc Seabreeze is now transacting at a higher psf. But u must always remember before TOP, Parc Seabreeze is transacting at pathetic psf. Now u see a 15-20% appreciation in just 6 months alone just before and after TOP. Same thing will happen to The Aristo. But dont let the potential buyers come up and view the high floor Aristo units. Once they do, price psf will fly I am convinced.

I went up to Parc Seabreeze and saw the seafacing units. Nothing fantastic. Its partially blocked by buildings one after another and u paying for $1600-1800 psf for such units ??? The clubhouse on 14th floor has nothing but mainly chairs to sit to enjoy the partial seaviews as well as the rundown HDBs nearby unlike The Aristo which has a 23 metres pool and a gym facing the 'almost unblock' sea and city view directly, in addition to jacuzzi and a playground.

I attach a photo of the seaview taken from a penthouse unit at The Aristo. U can get similar view for Stack 1 and Stack 2 as long as its above 10th floor. Stack 3 also have good seaviews from an angle and it has city views as well. So buyers grab it quickly while u can from desperate sellers cause there arent many of them left for The Aristo.
    Last edited by Shawn; 07-09-12 at 10:04.

more pics leh...more int'd in stack 1 as stack 2, 3 and 4 all kenna afternoon sun.

Quote Originally Posted by equalizer
    more pics leh...
    If u wanna see more wait till TOP. I cant share all my pics with u as there is confidentiality clause to be respected. But be convinced that this project is truly under-rated and will burst soon once its close or right after TOP.

If u wanna see more wait till TOP. I cant share all my pics with u as there is confidentiality clause to be respected. But be convinced that this project is truly under-rated and will burst soon once its close or right after TOP.
    ok...kum sia.

Yes Yes Yes definitely. U will be convinced once u see the seaview.

This is the photo of the seaview from one of the penthouse unit at The Aristo. The view is spectacular as this unit, which is currently selling on the market, has a seaview as well as city view. I believe the stack 1 and 2 view will be equally spectacular for units above 10 storey.

The clubhouse has a very open view. Compare that to another development, Parc Seabreeze, The Aristo stands out. The sea is so close, and its breezy, in addition to a beautiful city view for Stack 2 and Stack 3. If you ask me to compare The Aristo and Parc Seabreeze, I will give a 2x higher rating to The Aristo in terms of sea and city view, furnishings and location.

Yet Parc Seabreeze is now transacting at a higher psf. But u must always remember before TOP, Parc Seabreeze is transacting at pathetic psf. Now u see a 15-20% appreciation in just 6 months alone just before and after TOP. Same thing will happen to The Aristo. But dont let the potential buyers come up and view the high floor Aristo units. Once they do, price psf will fly I am convinced.

I went up to Parc Seabreeze and saw the seafacing units. Nothing fantastic. Its partially blocked by buildings one after another and u paying for $1600-1800 psf for such units ??? The clubhouse on 14th floor has nothing but mainly chairs to sit to enjoy the partial seaviews as well as the rundown HDBs nearby unlike The Aristo which has a 23 metres pool and a gym facing the 'almost unblock' sea and city view directly, in addition to jacuzzi and a playground.

I attach a photo of the seaview taken from a penthouse unit at The Aristo. U can get similar view for Stack 1 and Stack 2 as long as its above 10th floor. Stack 3 also have good seaviews from an angle and it has city views as well. So buyers grab it quickly while u can from desperate sellers cause there arent many of them left for The Aristo.
    dude, PSB has a totally different selling point. Can I walk across the street from Aristo and get my groceries, food and shopping? NO

If we talk about seaview, I give 100x higher rating for Silversea than Aristo

more pics leh...more int'd in stack 1 as stack 2, 3 and 4 all kenna afternoon sun.
    Dont worry abt the afternoon sun here. Its very breezy to the extent that u wont sweat from the sun. Instead u find it cooling when u open all the windows. I went up to stack 3 and 4 and I know what I talking about.

If u talking abt afternoon sun in suburban condos with no sea fronting then I understand yr concern. But not this.

Thanks for the update, Shawn. Yes, the kitchen cabinet looks nice, full cabinets. I find nowadays new private apartments don't have full kitchen cabinets and actual layout looks weird. Do you also have pics on the bathrooms, living room and balcony floorings to share? Thanks.

[/quote]

Hmm its too close for comfort and the noise and traffic will kill u.

I think Aristo is a better location cause the facilities, shopping are within walking distance and u dont have to bear with the traffic noise, the HDB residents nearby, and the market in front.

Haha now u comparing Silversea instead of Parc Seabreeze. Obviously u know Parc Seabreeze has lousier seaviews to Aristo. I rest my case. Dont wanna waste my time here.

Good luck to all potential buyers. I have given enough info for you guys to evaluate. I be back in December.

Sorry I disagree with u.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    dude, PSB has a totally different selling point. Can I walk across the street from Aristo and get my groceries, food and shopping? NO

If we talk about seaview, I give 100x higher rating for Silversea than Aristo

Doufei sorry i cant share too many pics with u due to confidentiality clause. But trust me its far above average the workmanship. You will be truly happy. See u in December. If i can i will be online earlier. Got to go to Jakarta to handle property sales there.

Thanks for the update, Shawn. Yes, the kitchen cabinet looks nice, full cabinets. I find nowadays new private apartments don't have full kitchen cabinets and actual layout looks weird. Do you also have pics on the bathrooms, living room and balcony floorings to share? Thanks.

[/quote]

Hmm its too close for comfort and the noise and traffic will kill u.

I think Aristo is a better location cause the facilities, shopping are within walking distance and u dont have to bear with the traffic noise, the HDB residents nearby, and the market in front.

Haha now u comparing Silversea instead of Parc Seabreeze. Obviously u know Parc Seabreeze has lousier seaviews to Aristo. I rest my case. Dont wanna waste my time here.

Good luck to all potential buyers. I have given enough info for you guys to evaluate. I be back in December.

Sorry I disagree with u.

facilities and amenities are within walking distance?!?
    well, jurong is within walking distance to changi too. it's just how long the walk is.

you are the numbskull that picked PSB to compare for seaview. Why don't you pick Silversea instead?! Afraid that Aristo's view sucks in comparison?

I rest my case

Doufei sorry i cant share too many pics with u due to confidentiality clause. But trust me its far above average the workmanship. You will be truly happy. See u in December. If i can i will be online earlier. Got to go to Jakarta to handle property sales there.
    [/QUOTE]

Shawn, welcome back to the forum. Yes we all cannot wait to go up and view the interior and the clubhouse and the SEAVIEW. Will email you in private...

Yes, having been waiting long long for it to TOP. Is it possible to send to my private email? Thanks.

not only afternoon sun,all 4 stacks have big planter boxes n plenty of bay windows..so in actual fact,there wont be much living space left..

Amber Towers were sold enbloc at a psf per plot price of $1441. Please dont misrepresent data. To breakeven they need to sell at $1800psf the least. And probably the selling price will be way above $2100psf.

They leasing out units ?? With such a rundown apartment ?? Please dont spill bullshit here. They already put up notice board around the enbloc area 'Sonongol Land - luxurious units coming your way' or something along that line. Go visit the actual site.

Its a shame there's a lot of liars here in this board.
    Published April 11, 2011

Amber Towers sold for $161.6m

Owners can potentially receive up to $4.4m depending on unit size

AMBER Towers has been sold in an en bloc deal to China Sonangol Land for $161.6 million, or $1,118 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

The freehold Amber Towers site occupies an area of about 40,708 sq ft and can potentially accommodate a new high-rise residential development with a maximum permissible gross floor area of about 144,604 sq ft.

The 35-year old development consists of 54 apartments. Owners can potentially receive up to $4.4 million depending on the size of their unit.

'Amber Towers has excellent locational attributes. A new development on the site will offer good pocket sea view as well as unobstructed view of the landed housing estate in the Meyer Road vicinity,' said Suzie Mok, director of investment sales at Savills Singapore, which handled the sale.

Amber Glades and Marine Point, both in the same vicinity, were recently sold to Far East Organization and CapitaLand for $118.1 million ($1,066 psf ppr) and $100.7 million ($1,056 psf ppr) respectively.

Analysts have said that the collective sales market is picking up. Several transactions have been recorded so far this year. Last year, over 34 collective sales totalling $1.7 billion were recorded, data from Credo Real Estate showed.

This was in stark contrast to 2009 when only one deal was struck.

Several more collective sales tenders are set to close over the next few weeks, including those for Braddell Park, Coronation Grove, Newton Lodge and Pine Grove.

Comfirmed Amber Glades units are being leased out by Far East after acquiring en bloc last year. See propertyguru below.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...t-amber-glades

You cannot even differentiate between psf ppr and psf. Wonder who is lieing?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    Published April 11, 2011

Amber Towers sold for $161.6m

Owners can potentially receive up to $4.4m depending on unit size

AMBER Towers has been sold in an en bloc deal to China Sonangol Land for $161.6 million, or $1,118 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

The freehold Amber Towers site occupies an area of about 40,708 sq ft and can potentially accommodate a new high-rise residential development with a maximum permissible gross floor area of about 144,604 sq ft.

The 35-year old development consists of 54 apartments. Owners can potentially receive up to $4.4 million depending on the size of their unit.

'Amber Towers has excellent locational attributes. A new development on the site will offer good pocket sea view as well as unobstructed view of the landed housing estate in the Meyer Road vicinity,' said Suzie Mok, director of investment sales at Savills Singapore, which handled the sale.

Amber Glades and Marine Point, both in the same vicinity, were recently sold to Far East Organization and CapitaLand for $118.1 million ($1,066 psf ppr) and $100.7 million ($1,056 psf ppr) respectively.

Analysts have said that the collective sales market is picking up. Several transactions have been recorded so far this year. Last year, over 34 collective sales totalling $1.7 billion were recorded, data from Credo Real Estate showed.

This was in stark contrast to 2009 when only one deal was struck.

Several more collective sales tenders are set to close over the next few weeks, including those for Braddell Park, Coronation Grove, Newton Lodge and Pine Grove.

Comfirmed Amber Glades units are being leased out by Far East after acquiring en bloc last year. See propertyguru below.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...t-amber-glades

You cannot even differentiate between psf ppr and psf. Wonder who is lieing?

Anyone know what is the next project at Amber Road?

Yes, having been waiting long long for it to TOP. Is it possible to send to my private email? Thanks.

Will construction speed up now that 7th month is over? Slow progress

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie23
    Will construction speed up now that 7th month is over? Slow progress
    Aristo will TOP early next year. They are doing up the conservation house and the tiles for the road going into the carpark and exit. I saw them plastering the external wall of the conservation house now. The main building is more or less 95% finished.

Latest transaction for 807 sq.ft on a high floor (13th floor) has already breached $1,717 psf. So $2,000psf is coming. Low floor units will always be sold at a discount but looking at the speed of sales for the low floor units (eg. 2nd floor unit facing the conservation house and main road sold for approx $1400psf), Aristo seems to have sold almost all the low floor units and now left with the high floors which the owners can call a price for. I bet the $2000psf will be breached after TOP.

With the kind of seaview that Aristo offers, $2000psf is easily met. Next year, Amber 4 will be launched by Sonangol Land, the Chinese developer who is currently building 21 Angullia Park, a high end condo in Orchard Road. This developer will definitely launch above $2000psf for its units even the lowest floor units.

Aristo will TOP early next year. They are doing up the conservation house and the tiles for the road going into the carpark and exit. I saw them plastering the external wall of the conservation house now. The main building is more or less 95% finished.

Latest transaction for 807 sq.ft on a high floor (13th floor) has already breached $1,717 psf. So $2,000psf is coming. Low floor units will always be sold at a discount but looking at the speed of sales for the low floor units (eg. 2nd floor unit facing the conservation house and main road sold for approx $1400psf), Aristo seems to have sold almost all the low floor units and now left with the high floors which the owners can call a price for. I bet the $2000psf will be breached after TOP.

With the kind of seaview that Aristo offers, $2000psf is easily met. Next year, Amber 4 will be launched by Sonangol Land, the Chinese developer who is currently building 21 Angullia Park, a high end condo in Orchard Road. This developer will definitely launch above $2000psf for its units even the lowest floor units.
    TAN KU KU.......

With the latest CM, property price will not move up much in the next few yrs.
    Those already bought the property for investment will have to come out 30k to 40k/yr on their property tax , maintenance fee & mortgage loan. If they are unable rent out, their cash reserve in the bank will slowly deplete in the next 5 yrs. ($150k to $200k) Only on the 5th fifth , U better pray that you are able to sell at breakeven price if U cant hold.

The rich people have already started to move bond for the past 6 mths. The recent new issued bond are 5 to 20 times oversubscribe. If U want to hedge against inflation, Good Bond can be a alternative provide U leverage up.

rdgs,
    Vic

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584
    With the latest CM, property price will not move up much in the next few yrs.
    Those already bought the property for investment will have to come out 30k to 40k/yr on their property tax , maintenance fee & mortgage loan. If they are unable rent out, their cash reserve in the bank will slowly deplete in the next 5 yrs. ($150k to $200k) Only on the 5th fifth , U better pray that you are able to sell at breakeven price if U cant hold.

The rich people have already started to move bond for the past 6 mths. The recent new issued bond are 5 to 20 times oversubscribe. If U want to hedge against inflation, Good Bond can be a alternative provide U leverage up.

rdgs,
    Vic
    Just want to point out that 30k to 40k is easily sustainable. There are people who generate passive income of that amount with their bonds and high dividend yield stocks.

Poor chap. The unit mentioned by Shawn has lost money after holding for 4 years. Taken from www.squarefoot.com.sg. Bought in 2008 at $1701 and sold at $1717psf recently.

2012-09-06
    #15-XX
    2008-06-10

That's y this shawn chap is untrustworthy...
    Some fly by nite agent who will only tell u things u wana hear.

That's y this shawn chap is untrustworthy...
    Some fly by nite agent who will only tell u things u wana hear.
    just wonder why he has such a strong vested interest in this project.
    There is nothing great...all small small, balcony big big

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    just wonder why he has such a strong vested interest in this project.
    There is nothing great...all small small, balcony big big
    maybe he bought a unit there himself....
    the aristo might look nice from the outside,but the interior really cannot make it..

Hahaha this is funny. U just taking the average launch price in 2008 which is the peak of the property market and then make an assumption that the owner lost money. 90% of owners here bought Aristo at less than $1000psf, and they are making money out of it. Just like any other owners of other condos.

Its just that probably Aristo owners will make more $$ than owners of suburban condos thats for sure.

Please stop yr bullshitting.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Poor chap. The unit mentioned by Shawn has lost money after holding for 4 years. Taken from www.squarefoot.com.sg. Bought in 2008 at $1701 and sold at $1717psf recently.

2012-09-06
    #15-XX
    2008-06-10

maybe he bought a unit there himself....
    the aristo might look nice from the outside,but the interior really cannot make it..
    Hahaha talking like as if u been inside the units. I had been inside and I know you are lying. If developer gives Italian fine white marble, solid wood flooring for the rooms with granite cornice near the bathroom, and a nicely done up kitchen, do u call that bad interior ???

U should go and see those suburban condos developer just give plain cheap ceramic flooring with an ugly kitchen cabinet color and flooring in the rooms. One good example is 99-years Double Bay Residences near Simei. So cheap skate suburban condo for suburban HDB upgraders.

Btw I dont have units here but I am marketing several units at Aristo. I am merely stating my honest opinion. Facts speak for themselves.

Its a fact that Aristo is a nice development and strategically located near the beach, ameneties, shopping, schools etc..and the future mrt is around the corner. And its freehold...I repeat 'FREEHOLD'. How often you get to buy a freehold property.

Too many sourgrapes here. Glad to know that lots of people have interest in this project judging by the overwhelming response from my feedback hahahahaha.
    Last edited by Shawn; 23-10-12 at 00:05.