Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5101520253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1216

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    maybe brother Shawn can suggest something to do with the planter box, like put planks on top can bo? Or later under the planks will have water or pests problem?

because I am interested in a unit here but the planter size really giving me a big problem in deciding leh.
    Covering up planter with outdoor decking is the most common thing that is done in many condo. most will us that as a place to dry cloths, plants and sometime storage. Before you do that, just make sure there is management approval as some condo die die dont allow that.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Covering up planter with outdoor decking is the most common thing that is done in many condo. most will us that as a place to dry cloths, plants and sometime storage. Before you do that, just make sure there is management approval as some condo die die dont allow that.
    k thanks, good brother

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    I prefer my D1 unit.

u memory very good arh. actually hor, i frankly think the planter box is too big leh. My one even empty until now, dunno what to do with it. Actually balcony big i dun mind, but planter in your project looks bigger than the balcony .

paiseh...to each his own, I just sharing my personal view only.
    Then u can always consider other condos la..there are so many going to TOP. Why not consider 16@Amber along the same road as The Aristo ?? They got less glass all bricks around it...now selling average $1600-1700psf.

I prefer my D1 unit.

Good for u. U can sit down there till old age....

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    2000sf unit with 400sf of balcony is luxury living.
    800sf unit with 400sf of balcony is luxury wanabe. Lol

Its not that bad as u think. The 808 sq.ft unit has a 238 sq.ft planter/balcony space at The Aristo. The remainder 570 sq.ft is built-in space. Bear in mind, this condo doesnt have household bomb shelter, aircon ledge (for most) and kitchen yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Its not that bad as u think. The 808 sq.ft unit has a 238 sq.ft planter/balcony space at The Aristo. The remainder 570 sq.ft is built-in space. Bear in mind, this condo doesnt have household bomb shelter, aircon ledge (for most) and kitchen yard.

29.5% of what you pay goes to Planter and Balcony and you get plenty of bay window too. Not bad? depending who is buying and who is selling.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

maybe brother Shawn can suggest something to do with the planter box, like put planks on top can bo? Or later under the planks will have water or pests problem?

because I am interested in a unit here but the planter size really giving me a big problem in deciding leh.

Brother BJ, not all units here come with planter. There are a few which doesnt have balcony at all for eg. those units on the 2nd and 4th floor. Its all a matter of choosing which ones u like after TOP.

If you dont like the layout, you can consider 16@Amber just along the same road. They still have a small balcony and planter, but of course the architectural design not as impressive as u can see if u drive along the road to compare. I have 1 seller at 16@Amber looking to sell his unit at a very reasonable price on the 10th floor at $1750psf. If u keen please drop me a private email with your tel number and I will contact u. This unit has partial seaview.

29.5% of what you pay goes to Planter and Balcony and you get plenty of bay window too. Not bad? depending who is buying and who is selling.

Please study the development first before making any conclusion. Different units have different layouts. Some units dont have balcony/planter and some only have balcony with no/little planter area.

Btw wat are u doing in Aristo forum ? Do u also develop interest in this development?

Please study the development first before making any conclusion. Different units have different layouts. Some units dont have balcony/planter and some only have balcony with no/little planter area.

Btw wat are u doing in Aristo forum ? Do u also develop interest in this development?
    My comment is directed at your comment about this particular units.
    30% of PES area is consider not bad in your standard, then perhaps you could tell us what will be consider bad?

And when talk about bomb shelter and aircon ledge, why didnt you comment about bay windows in this unit?

You sure sound like a someone with many hidden agenda.

You forgot bay windows and aircon ledge?

How you derive 238 sq ft btw? If add bay windows and aircon ledge, livable space 400+ sqft?

And what is with you and bomb shelter, aircon ledge or kitchen yard? No big aircon ledge doesn't mean it is a good layout. Having planters is worse than home shelter. What can planters do? Home shelter can be used as store room. 400+ sq ft 2 bedrooms, you definitely would have some storage area.

What about the 711 sq ft one? After deducting those useless space, left 300+ sqft for 2 bedrooms?

Smile

You forgot bay windows and aircon ledge?

How you derive 238 sq ft btw? If add bay windows and aircon ledge, livable space 400+ sqft?

And what is with you and bomb shelter, aircon ledge or kitchen yard? No big aircon ledge doesn't mean it is a good layout. Having planters is worse than home shelter. What can planters do? Home shelter can be used as store room. 400+ sq ft 2 bedrooms, you definitely would have some storage area.

What about the 711 sq ft one? After deducting those useless space, left 300+ sqft for 2 bedrooms?
    Thanks Thomas continue to repeat that again and again until it is so obvious u have an interest in this condo. Btw I wont sell it to u cheap cheap. Since its obvious that there are strong interest in this development.

Whether your point is positive or negative, you wont waste your time here if you dont have an ulterior motive. Thanks as an agent I know now that there are lots of interests in this condo and should mark up the price once its TOP. All the thanks to u.

I think if the unit has no west sun, the balcony can be decked up and the big balcony is very good for relaxing and chilling out =) somemore got sea view ... shld be very nice.

But what i cannot accept is the mechanized carpark ..imagine queuing up / fighting with your neighbours to retrieve cars during peak hours... or worse, when system breaks down

Hi I saw this forum and got a glimpse of The Aristo. After going to the actual site near Amber Road, I am really impressed by this development especially the unique conserved white house in front fronting a modern apartment building.

Anyone knows when this project TOP? Am keen to see the actual unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Hi I saw this forum and got a glimpse of The Aristo. After going to the actual site near Amber Road, I am really impressed by this development especially the unique conserved white house in front fronting a modern apartment building.

TOP estimated sometime in Oct. Latest date will be Dec 2013.

You own all units there? You "won't" sell it to me cheap cheap sound as if you own every unit.

My points are fair. Everybody agrees. Only agents like you try to hide things. Luckily only a handful of you all.

Location is good, high floors view is good. Layout is bad - in fact, the worst I have ever seen. Launch price was very high then developer gave 50% discount after 6 months. This practically screws all first buyers who bought above $1,700 psf. These are facts. Having no aircon ledge doesn't make the planters smaller so have some integrity.

Anyway, trust me. I have ZERO interest in this project. In fact, with ABSD, I am not even keen to buy any property now.

Just relax, collect rental and stay at D1.

Thanks Thomas continue to repeat that again and again until it is so obvious u have an interest in this condo. Btw I wont sell it to u cheap cheap. Since its obvious that there are strong interest in this development.

Whether your point is positive or negative, you wont waste your time here if you dont have an ulterior motive. Thanks as an agent I know now that there are lots of interests in this condo and should mark up the price once its TOP. All the thanks to u.

You own all units there? You "won't" sell it to me cheap cheap sound as if you own every unit.

My points are fair. Everybody agrees. Only agents like you try to hide things. Luckily only a handful of you all.

Location is good, high floors view is good. Layout is bad - in fact, the worst I have ever seen. Launch price was very high then developer gave 50% discount after 6 months. This practically screws all first buyers who bought above $1,700 psf. These are facts. Having no aircon ledge doesn't make the planters smaller so have some integrity.

Anyway, trust me. I have ZERO interest in this project. In fact, with ABSD, I am not even keen to buy any property now.

Just relax, collect rental and stay at D1.

Yes continue with your contributions sourgrape ! If u got no interest why are u busy still sending comments in this forum ? U are not an agent, not a potential buyer or a seller...so what are u ?? A busybody who is keen but has missed the boat.

Btw the $1700psf was for the high floor units and only 5-6 buyers bought that price. Prices dont really drop by 50% as u claimed. When the property market crash in 2009, prices were dropped to an average $950-1150psf.

Btw prices for Aristo have already reached $1710psf for the high floor units. Lots of offers around the $1650-1750psf range but owners not selling.

U can continue living at your D1 project ...as long as u happy. Dont have to announce to the world about that. Nothing to boast about anyway.

when i passed by marine parade, i always confused between aristo and parc seabreeze.

Which one is parc seabreeze ?? Is it next door ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post

Project should TOP end September/ or mid October. Now they are cleaning up the units. The 100-year old white conservation house is the only sole residential project by Regent Bidwell, a well known architect who built the Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and the Victoria Concert Hall.

Btw if you buy after TOP, price will definitely be higher. However, now there is limited choice available as owners not eager to sell their units. I only have lower floors available for Stack 1 (2 units at 710 sq.ft) , Stack 2 (1 unit at 808 sq.ft) and Stack 4 (2 units at 614 sq.ft). Not much seaview for all as they are all below 10th floor. U might sea a little bit seaview if u are above 7th floor.

If you want seaview got to wait till TOP. Please email me privately your tel number and I will contact u shortly once I have high floor units available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle View Post
    when i passed by marine parade, i always confused between aristo and parc seabreeze.

PSB is the one facing the old republic theatre, entirely different location from aristo

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle View Post

Parc Seabreeze has already TOP more than 1 year ago and it is not at Amber Road. It is near to the HDB estates along Marine Parade Road. Aristo is the condo just beside Chinese Swimming Club. It is like a stand alone condo among the rest in the neighborhood.

Aristo is quite badly affected by afternoon sun. Seems a direct hit.

wait for East Coast reclamation to start in a few years time, by then sure got lelong.

Quote Originally Posted by donchew76 View Post
    Aristo is quite badly affected by afternoon sun. Seems a direct hit.

What to do as it is a standalone point-block design condo with very good view, so u cant help it definitely got afternoon sun. That is something u have to sacrifice to get another thing. Unless u want Aristo blocked by another building, then afternoon sun will be lesser. Anyway, it is not an issue for many nowadays. Every unit at Aristo will have a generous 270 degree view of the surrounding.

If u dont want afternoon sun, u can consider Stack 1 and 4. Stack 1 only has morning sun while Stack 4 early afternoon sun is mostly blocked by The Cape. However, the best seaviews and cityviews are Stack 2 and 3, but as expected for most east coast developments, that come with a price (afternoon sun).

As an Aristo unit has too many windows, owners can just close some of the windows that have afternoon sun and leave the non-affected ones open. Simple as that.

wait for East Coast reclamation to start in a few years time, by then sure got lelong.

Hahaha u r a good joker !

Property agent should always learn to speak the truth instead of sales talking all the time.

Mind pointing out to us where exactly is Aristo in this map?

Property agent should always learn to speak the truth instead of sales talking all the time.

Mind pointing out to us where exactly is Aristo in this map?

This map is not the current map of Singapore. Its distorted. Even the reserve site is not properly drawn and its not even in existence most of it. I think if u wanna talk about your reclamation claims, u can create your own forum not here.

Maybe u can start talking about reclamation after 2030. Now is still too early dude..

Btw maybe u should point to me where is Marina East Gardens and the huge Golf Course near Fort Road. How come its located in a zone marked as Residential ??? Hahaha talking about accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East View Post
    TOP estimated sometime in Oct. Latest date will be Dec 2013.

Thanks for the info. Will definitely on the lookout once this project TOP. Any idea how much the higher floors unit looking at in terms of selling price?

I disagree with this statement. Although the masterplan says that it may be reclaimed, i think chances are that east coast will remain as it is now.

Reclamation of land takes years to carry out, even decades. First comes buying the soil, then laying it out, the finally waiting for it to settle. It will take many many years for this to eventualise, what more build things on the reclaimed land. besides, many "plans" in the masterplan do not get carried out anyway. look at punggol, mentioned in 1996, now, almost 20 yrs later, it is still what it is - a developing immature town, highly popular with some but yet highly disliked by others. Punggol 21? what punggol 21? I haven't heard that mentioned in eons. Punggol will always remain what it was - a town in the far north east. Maybe watertown and man made rivers may raise its profile, but it simply remains Punggol.

East coast will benefit greatly from the upcoming announcement of the eastern region line. whether it will be the new prime, that i cannot say for sure. But the meyer/ amber region has always been a prestigious and highly sought after location within the east, even within the larger Singapore, and no doubt will only confirm its aforementioned status once more during the ERL announcement.

This map is not the current map of Singapore. Its distorted. Even the reserve site is not properly drawn and its not even in existence most of it. I think if u wanna talk about your reclamation claims, u can create your own forum not here.

Maybe u can start talking about reclamation after 2030. Now is still too early dude..

Btw maybe u should point to me where is Marina East Gardens and the huge Golf Course near Fort Road. How come its located in a zone marked as Residential ??? Hahaha talking about accuracy.
    As a property agent you should know where are your boundary and please dont try to over sell yourself to the extend of questioning Singapore government map credibility. Thats perhaps the foolishest thing one can ever do when selling property.