Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsville 28 (D13, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Unregisteredttt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BP
    You have to select the pool view and beyond 13th floor if you are interested to get OL (One Leicester). A freehold 9-storey apartment, 2@ Leicester, will be launched soon and this is just opposite to OL.
    any idea on the psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanana
    Wait for news report tomorrow...generally, there seem to be a report on property sales every tues...
    No news yet.

Just saw in the papers that it has sold 19 out of 48 launched. It seem quite ok considering the fact that it costs almost $900 psf.

leicester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by frontosa
    No news yet.
    Came out in the newspapers today. Woodsville 28 sold 19 units of the 50 units launched over last weekend. Sales are slow amid uncertainty over the economy...

2@Leicester is launching at average $850psf. 2nd floor unit goes at $1.004M (avg $840 psf). Penthouse is going for $1.6M. Prices as at yesterday's morning. Not sure any upward revisions by now by the developer though. Seems like a good buy for a FH. Not sure about the developer though.

BP Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leicester
    Came out in the newspapers today. Woodsville 28 sold 19 units of the 50 units launched over last weekend. Sales are slow amid uncertainty over the economy...

2@Leicester is launching at average $850psf. 2nd floor unit goes at $1.004M (avg $840 psf). Penthouse is going for $1.6M. Prices as at yesterday's morning. Not sure any upward revisions by now by the developer though. Seems like a good buy for a FH. Not sure about the developer though.
    Is OL a better choice if 2@leicester is $850psf given the size. facilities and height? People on high floor will be looking down at the penthouse.

Unregistered1 Guest

Units facing the pool will be also facing the upper serangoon road.

Unregistered999 Guest

Exclamation i am not an agent coz they stink

go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Give BH A Miss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If Boon Keng is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered999
    Quote Originally Posted by Give BH A Miss
    With scum like you, kandinsky, who cursed others to die, staying in BH. Better give BH a miss!

If Boon Keng is so good, many would be rushing to stay in the areas. Why are they not doing it? Something is wrong! Better stay clear of BH!

So many others following me in avoiding BH. That's good!
    Please be considerate and discuss Beacon H. in the Beacon H. thread. Thanks.

Default Woodsville 28

Project Name-Woodsville 28
    Developer-FRASERS CENTREPOINT HOMES
    Tenure - 99 Yrs w.e.f. 15 oct 2007
    Total Units - 110
    Completion Date - est 29feb 2012

2 bedroom (829 - 1033sf)
    3 bedroom (1184 - 1399sf)
    Penthouse (2164 - 2379sf)

>>>>>>>>>>> MORE FLOOR PLANS,click here

click here for more details of Woodsville 28

anyone interested in this project? seems like it is almost sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by ras
    According to URA data the development is not even fully launched. 50 out of 110 units released. Sold out likely refers to the first 50 units released.

hi wilander,
    thanks for the info. the agent told me the showflat will be closed soon so i thought the units will be sold out soon.

hi wilander,
    thanks for the info. the agent told me the showflat will be closed soon so i thought the units will be sold out soon.
    Many units sold, agent says price reduced... $7xx range. Call them and obtain the latest quotes if you like the development. Why are they are closing the showflat even though the project is not sold out? reached 50%?

Should be cost management. The showroom's being around since last Q3 last year. Also, work is starting soon as many heavy machinery and equipment have been brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Many units sold, agent says price reduced... $7xx range. Call them and obtain the latest quotes if you like the development. Why are they are closing the showflat even though the project is not sold out? reached 50%?

i think they will construct first then try their luck selling the many unsold units upon TOP. the r hoping that mkt will pick up by then

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich

thanks. the price has indeed reduced. i was told that they have sold more than 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71
    Should be cost management. The showroom's being around since last Q3 last year. Also, work is starting soon as many heavy machinery and equipment have been brought in.
    i see. seems like sales is not as fast as i thought. they dropped the price to push sales and it seems to be working.

this project is 99 years LH, they have to start building liao, got TOP dateline also, cannot forever keep showroom open on site mah...

i heard the buyers are mostly investors. i am considering it for own stay because it is near my in-laws' home but the price is still steep in my opinion. the road leading to the main entrance seems narrow. the units facing the main road may suffer from noise and pollution.

u mean most buyrs r investors? Most bought at a high so wud have to hold on to their units 4 a while
    i heard the buyers are mostly investors. i am considering it for own stay because it is near my in-laws' home but the price is still steep in my opinion. the road leading to the main entrance seems narrow. the units facing the main road may suffer from noise and pollution.

that's what the agent told me. he said once the mega mall at serangoon is opened, the value of the property will rise.

i think the market is still crowded with cash-rich HDB upgraders. conservative buyers like me will have to think more.

dont wait too long coz gd units in the area u like dont appear all the time. Smetimes people knw the pty is a little hi yet they buy coz they simply like the cndo n locatn whch i thk is worth mre than those extra dollars that cn be earned back.. It is hard for buyers to time mkt so dnt waste time on that so as long as pty is reasonably priced can cnsider
    that's what the agent told me. he said once the mega mall at serangoon is opened, the value of the property will rise.

i think the market is still crowded with cash-rich HDB upgraders. conservative buyers like me will have to think more.

This property is hardly a good value buy...considering its leasehold, comparing its psf with OSM, which is freehold...those buying this condo need to know...March 09 caveat lodged for it , a 1033 sf unit psf is 740...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    dont wait too long coz gd units in the area u like dont appear all the time. Smetimes people knw the pty is a little hi yet they buy coz they simply like the cndo n locatn whch i thk is worth mre than those extra dollars that cn be earned back.. It is hard for buyers to time mkt so dnt waste time on that so as long as pty is reasonably priced can cnsider
    i am still looking around. this location is near my in-laws but i personally prefer to stay nearer to my folks. there are a few projects that i shortlisted. i have yet to visit all the showflats.

Quote Originally Posted by gonk
    This property is hardly a good value buy...considering its leasehold, comparing its psf with OSM, which is freehold...those buying this condo need to know...March 09 caveat lodged for it , a 1033 sf unit psf is 740...

OSM sounds like a good buy but the location is getting far from my in-laws. my spouse doesn't like it.

Was there this afternoon - left 2 units!!!!
    - 1 x 3+1 BR
    - 1 x 3 BR

still 2 units left?
    If this W28 is launched around this timing, guess it will sell like 8@W (like hot cakes), price may command higher than 8@W.

Quote Originally Posted by wkang1970
    still 2 units left?
    If this W28 is launched around this timing, guess it will sell like 8@W (like hot cakes), price may command higher than 8@W.
    That was 2 weeks ago....I guess by now it would have been sold!!!

One was at 14th floor; the other on the 5th....easy sell --- alas I dun have mullah to buy

W28 shld fetch much more than 8@W
    - Exclusive -- 110 units
    - Much nearer to operational MRT (remember gotta brave elements for 6-10 min)
    - Much nearer to PP town centre for food and provisions
    - Closer to St Andrew's Village
    - Closer to main roads
    - Much higher finish quality (compressed marble vs homo tiles)

The downside for W28 is that becos of 110 units, facilities are smaller....so tradeoff btw quiet and having full facilities
    Last edited by southpark2000; 28-06-09 at 11:42.

Saw from the paper, W28 was fully sold, but there is not sub-sale happening like 8@W, think most buyers buy it for own stay.