Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

hello, r u sua ku or what? do you even read the papers? havent you read the sales in of CCR and RCR projects Alexis, Illuminaire and the many sold out properties in Novena and many other parts of central? I think Centris suits you best lah...dont go around saying nobody buy central condos becoz the price is high, coz only people of your calibre would think that it is high....

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    Bcos no idiots want to buy that high price in central, hence they comes to Jurong....im happy to see my property price appreciates here in Centris.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    hello, r u sua ku or what? do you even read the papers? havent you read the sales in of CCR and RCR projects Alexis, Illuminaire and the many sold out properties in Novena and many other parts of central? I think Centris suits you best lah...dont go around saying nobody buy central condos becoz the price is high, coz only people of your calibre would think that it is high....
    I do notice you like to stay in this forum to go around and condemn those mass market condo projects, so which up-market condo are you staying? So high calibre still come in here ah?

Get a life bro, this is my last post to you, GET A LIFE. I shall not waste time talking to a LOW baller like you. This forum is to share info, and not for you to spout your nonsense here. Remember: Stop replying to my post as this is my last post to YOU!

Someone has become anal retentive just becoz someone says something negative about his beloved centris...lol

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStar
    It's not amazing at all, if you dare to bought shares 3 months ago, now your portofolio prices DOUBLED already. no mention people bought the house 3 years ago.

This is called investment.

Don't go against the market, follow the market is the smart people's choice.

If you think 700 psf is too expensive now, maybe two years later you will realize it was so cheap then... Remember Lakeshore 's record price is around 1000 psf.
    Actually.. if you had bought shares in March, you were actually going against the market... People all don't want to buy, you keep buying. This is call Investment.

But now, your properties ..everyone keep buying, you buy... This is call Greater Fools Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Actually.. if you had bought shares in March, you were actually going against the market... People all don't want to buy, you keep buying. This is call Investment.

But now, your properties ..everyone keep buying, you buy... This is call Greater Fools Theory.
    But right now, still not too many people rushing in. Those who come in later may become the fools but the last one who goes in is the greatest fool. And nobody can predict exactly where is the bottom. Then there were those who laugh at people who took loans on their existing property to buy REITS or DBS in March, saying market will crash further and sit on the sideline thinking they were the lesser fool and no fool. So how does one know which one is actually the greater fool?

Anybody know why the T.O.P delay?

Someone has become anal retentive just becoz someone says something negative about his beloved centris...lol
    Centris, ignore Regulator. Check on his thread and you will know he goes around talking bad about projects without any constructive views. He must be a soured fellow waiting for price to drop to that of 80's and hoping to get a private apt.

It seems 99.999% of the projects in singapre are bad in his view..haha..the 0.0001% should be where he is living now.

HAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing i have ever heard. private apartment? condo? I bet you have never lived in a GCB before. You can probably wait for the next maybe 5 to 10 lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by schoz
    Centris, ignore Regulator. Check on his thread and you will know he goes around talking bad about projects without any constructive views. He must be a soured fellow waiting for price to drop to that of 80's and hoping to get a private apt.

It seems 99.999% of the projects in singapre are bad in his view..haha..the 0.0001% should be where he is living now.

Only a nuthead would want live in a condo cum shopping centre and brag of convenience when thousands of HDB flat dwellers around that condo share the same convenience. So maybe next time centris owners can do away with telling people they live in centris which seems more confusing than telling people they live in Jurong Point....Don't bother rebutting me coz u guys are simply out of league...

Don't dispute with an idiot. if you do so, you are actually downgrade yourself to his level.

Anybody got key so far or how long will TOP delay ?

yeah only wise guys like you live in shopping centres....

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStar
    Don't dispute with an idiot. if you do so, you are actually downgrade yourself to his level.

Anybody got key so far or how long will TOP delay ?

dude, i do not like the centris, but i do not come in here to bitch about it.

centris may not be orchard residences or scotts square but it certainly has some advantages over other condos or EC in the area in terms of convenience and perceived quality of life. and how can you compare it with HDB? you are seriously bonkers, man.

Why can't condos be compared to HDBs? Don't they share something in common as both are places people live?

Similarities between Centris and surrounding HDB:

1. both are 99 years
    2. both share the same amenities around
    3. whatever view centris residents have from their units hdb residents around also have (perhaps even better)
    4. both near mrt

What Centris has that HDB don't:

minimal facilities like pool and gym and carpark

* With CCs offering gym facilities, public pools easily accessible and sheltered multistorey carparks all over jurong west, are those facilities worth paying a premium for? (i am just comparing hdb around centris and centris)

Why HDB around centris is better than:

1. don't have to tell people you live in a shopping centre
    2. internal floor plan does not have wasted space unlike floorplan of centris
    3. hdb interior is a lot bigger and paying only fraction of the price centris residents pay for small units
    4. some point blocks around centris look so much nicer than the 2 ugly slab blocks of centris
    5. some hdb blocks have nice unblocked views unlike centris residents who have to look at their neighbours staying across

To pay twice or triple the amount HDB residents in jurong west are paying to live in that condo is absolute madness if all that matters is to tell people you live in a pte condo with a security guard, have a swimming pool to use and a gym to go to, and being near jurong point. The same applies to people buying The Jade in Bukit Batok but at least the latter boasts of more spectacular views than what centris has to offer.

flame me all u want but my view of centris will always stay the same....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus
    dude, i do not like the centris, but i do not come in here to bitch about it.

centris may not be orchard residences or scotts square but it certainly has some advantages over other condos or EC in the area in terms of convenience and perceived quality of life. and how can you compare it with HDB? you are seriously bonkers, man.

Why can't condos be compared to HDBs? Don't they share something in common as both are places people live?

1. both are 99 years
    3. whatever view centris residents have from their units hdb residents around also have (perhaps even better)
    4. both near mrt

* With CCs offering gym facilities, public pools easily accessible and sheltered multistorey carparks all over jurong west, are those facilities worth paying a premium for? (i am just comparing hdb around centris and centris)

3. hdb interior is a lot bigger and paying only fraction of the price centris residents pay for small units
    4. some point blocks around centris look so much nicer than the 2 ugly slab blocks of centris
    5. some hdb blocks have nice unblocked views unlike centris residents who have to look at their neighbours staying across

To pay twice or triple the amount HDB residents in jurong west are paying to live in that condo is absolute madness if all that matters is to tell people you live in a pte condo with a security guard, have a swimming pool to use and a gym to go to, and being near jurong point. The same applies to people buying The Jade in Bukit Batok but at least the latter boasts of more spectacular views than what centris has to offer.

If you are not willing to pay twice or triple the amount for private condo in this region. Then don't pay lor. haha. But just want to remind you that there is indeed a market for Centris. If you feel so strongly against this development, then all forumers here already heard your case. Think you can leave it at there and move on....why want to spend precious time arguing and flamming others who likes this development? Don't be too narrow minded lah...keke...be gracious.

Actually, by your reasoning, no one should buy condos / EC in the suburbs.
    But obviously, there are enough people who would pay premium for the facilities, limited or full. Also, for "face".

Regards

1. both are 99 years
    4. both near mrt

I pity this dog that goes around and bark at other ppl's estate madly...

Flame me all your want Mad Dog but my view for you will always stay the same.

HAHA! i get SO MUCH satisfaction when i see people condemn this imbecile fellow. his fingers should be broken so that he can type with his tongue which is attached to his pea size brain
    i couldnt be bothered to even reply to him. bloody waste of time on such BOLIAO person who has nothing better to do when do around other ppl's thread and talk COCK!

Can't remember what was the final outcome of the parking sytem for Centris owners. Is it going to be separate entrance and area for residents or common with the public, but reserved lots.

if it is not a separate area, then how to wash car.

Go back and do your guard duty lah.....

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    HAHA! i get SO MUCH satisfaction when i see people condemn this imbecile fellow. his fingers should be broken so that he can type with his tongue which is attached to his pea size brain
    i couldnt be bothered to even reply to him. bloody waste of time on such BOLIAO person who has nothing better to do when do around other ppl's thread and talk COCK!

Another nut from Centris

[[Regulators]]
    looking at the way u critisize /Flame people with your harsh words , it
    simply reflects what kind of person u r.
    people are just sharing their own views in this forum , and u , going around all the threads and spoil people's thread with ur sarcasm.
    Calling people neurotic ? / nuts ? hold a piece of mirror and look into it and ask if u r one , before giving people names.

well , flame me all u want , i dont care ,cos i know u will , but i dont give a damn ,and i want you to know that your behaviour is no different from a niusance if you continue to do that .

u must be another anal retentive resident of centris, OMG. I was making a rational comments bout Centris until cockheads the likes of absolutwild and kongming comes along to launch personal attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTam
    [[Regulators]]
    people are just sharing their own views in this forum , and u , going around all the threads and spoil people's thread with ur sarcasm.
    Calling people neurotic ? / nuts ? hold a piece of mirror and look into it and ask if u r one , before giving people names.

well , flame me all u want , i dont care ,cos i know u will , but i dont give a damn ,and i want you to know that your behaviour is no different from a niusance if you continue to do that .

u must be another anal retentive resident of centris, OMG. I was making a rational comments bout Centris until cockheads the likes of absolutwild and kongming comes along to launch personal attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTam
    [[Regulators]]

by the way to the anal retentive lot, a forum is for people to gv views about projects whether majority or minority are agreeable with the views n whether the views are nice to hear. It is better for me to let would be buyers of Centris knw all the negative pts about the proj than just sayng gd thngs. If i buy a proj, i too wud want to hear all negative thngs. I wud cntinue telling people nt to buy centris coz it wud always be a cock proj.

looking at the time you mostly post, you must NOT have a life. so check between your legs if your balls have the word LOSER stamped on them... i guess you cant see cos the balls are so small, can only accommodate 2 very tiny weeny small L's on them and you still cant figure out what it means cos you only have pea size brain
    get a life!

by the way to the anal retentive lot, a forum is for people to gv views about projects whether majority or minority are agreeable with the views n whether the views are nice to hear. It is better for me to let would be buyers of Centris knw all the negative pts about the proj than just sayng gd thngs. If i buy a proj, i too wud want to hear all negative thngs. I wud cntinue telling people nt to buy centris coz it wud always be a cock proj.

and ohhhh... you must be a guard at your condo too cos you only start posting mostly in the wee hours of the mornings... must be very free. QUICK! go and do your guard duty at your condo

Go back and do your guard duty lah.....

HAHAHA... this is funny. see that regulator... how much you are hated!

Quote Originally Posted by macintosh
    looking at the time you mostly post, you must NOT have a life. so check between your legs if your balls have the word LOSER stamped on them... i guess you cant see cos the balls are so small, can only accommodate 2 very tiny weeny small L's on them and you still cant figure out what it means cos you only have pea size brain
    get a life!

another lowlife Centris resident. Why dont u bend over and sucking ur own dick everyday. Only a cocksucker like u will have the time to inspect ur own balls every minute of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by macintosh
    get a life!

you can also stick ur head in mac's underwear n inspect his balls n clean his little carrot as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    HAHAHA... this is funny. see that regulator... how much you are hated!

WHY CENTRIS IS A COCK PROJECT:

1. both are 99 years
    4. both near mrt