Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Concourse Skyline (D7, 99 years leasehold, Hong Fok)

Not just profit but quick profit. Contra even better as CDL really moves all within a day.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not just profit but quick profit. Contra even better as CDL really moves all within a day.
    err...me no intra/contra trader...moi only bottom fisher and sells progressively....

Bottom line. Must have holding power for any kind of investments. Can sleep better at night.

now this is the bet. People always compare southbank to concourse becos it is the nearest good condo. But when south beach is up, its concourse vs south beach. Here is the potential i see, 2000psf - 2500psf. Southbank is too far to make that comparison to south beach. Imho.

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    now this is the bet. People always compare southbank to concourse becos it is the nearest good condo. But when south beach is up, its concourse vs south beach. Here is the potential i see, 2000psf - 2500psf. Southbank is too far to make that comparison to south beach. Imho.
    can wat...both got the word SOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    can wat...both got the word SOUTH
    but prices should head north right? south not so good leh

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    but prices should head north right? south not so good leh
    sizes head south...psf head north

Nearest condo is citylight. Southbank will probably be comparing to condos in the kallang riverside area. Concourse skyline and southbeach may help.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    sizes head south...psf head north
    profound insight!!!!.....

next time 1 better 250 sqf... 200 for bedroom cum living and 50 for tiolet... that's all

Nearest condo is citylight. Southbank will probably be comparing to condos in the kallang riverside area. Concourse skyline and southbeach may help.