Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Concourse Skyline (D7, 99 years leasehold, Hong Fok)

strong response Guest

Concourse Skyline records strong residential sales in Singapore

Source: 17-SEP-2008 Intellasia | Hong Fok

Sep 17, 2008 - 7:00:00 AM

Leading property investment and development company, Hong Fok Corporation, has received a strong response for their new Singapore residential development, the Concourse Skyline. Private previews held over the past week have sold more than 70% of the apartments released in the first phase.

Hong Fok director SE Cheong said that more than 60 of the 90 apartments in the first release put on sale at private preview over the past week sold at average prices ranging from US$1,500 to US$1,800 per square foot.

"We are delighted with the excellent sales result we have achieved with the Concourse Skyline. This outcome is confirmation that there is strong underlying demand in the Singapore market for well-located, unique and appropriately priced developments� and the Concourse Skyline meets these criteria," Cheong said.

Following the success of the private launch and in response to public demand, Hong Fok Corp will release additional apartments commencing this Friday 19 September. The Concourse Skyline's show flat, which is located on Level 38 of the office tower of The Concourse, is open daily from 10.00am to 6.00pm.

The Concourse Skyline is ideally located at the centre of Singapore's new "action" zone. Over-looking the newly developed pit lane of the Singapore GP, the proposed Singapore Sports Hub, and the upcoming Marina Bay Integrated Resort, the location will offer buyers buzz and excitement year-round, with potential for capital appreciation and strong rental incomes.

Complementing the action activities are the attractions of the nearby Singapore Flyer and the future Gardens by the Bay, and an unmatched location next to Singapore's convention and business centre.

The development, designed by internationally renowned architect Philip Cox, includes 40-storey and 28-storey residential towers and offers a range of one-to-four bedroom apartments, skysuites, penthouses, and super penthouses. The development is targeted at city-dwellers seeking an exciting and fast-paced lifestyle in one of Singapore's future prime property districts.

To enhance the living experience, the Concourse Skyline offers residents the opportunity to retreat to a Sky Garden on the 29th storey, or enjoy the recreational facilities of a lap pool, gym, hot spa and jacuzzi, and barbecue area on the 5th floor.

About Hong Fok

Hong Fok Corp is a public company listed on the Singapore Exchange. Over the decades, Hong Fok Corp has developed, managed and invested in an extensive portfolio of high grade properties, including condominiums, landed housing, serviced apartments, hotel, offices, retail, factories, and warehouse developments. The company has a track-record of developing stand-out buildings and projects, such as the Hyatt Hotel, the La Ventura, and Grangeford. Current investment properties held by Hong Fok Corp include the International Building and The Concourse.

For more information contact:

Piet de Jong

Baldwin Boyle Shand

Ph: +65 6538 9211

HP: +65 9830 7311

E-mail: [email protected]

banker Guest

Default strong sales

more than 100 units sold!

recession Guest

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Shanmugaratnam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by recession
    Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by banker
    more than 100 units sold!
    Wow! Cool! Keep it up!

Property supporter Guest

Talking

Wa, somemore can see F1 night racing right from the sofa, cool!!! Maybe I will buy 1 today.

100units Guest

Smile

Hallo... More than 100 units of Skyline sold ???
    Are you sure ?

beach Guest

last I heard , about 70 units sold, not 100

Quote Originally Posted by beach
    last I heard , about 70 units sold, not 100

yup, somewhere there

F1view Guest

Smile

If can view F1 ... wheel... marina bay etc.. fireworks at new stadium.. tis one should do well leh..