Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Concourse Skyline (D7, 99 years leasehold, Hong Fok)

MRT Guest

$1500 psf seems attractive, but that is for the 3-4 rms..what abt the 1-2 rms? shd be more..and i think the smallest area being 1-rm is already 800+ sqft. So gross easily over $1million..I will be surprised if this project is 80% sold..

F1Team Guest

errr, Singapore GP only has the F1 rights for 5 years (2008-2012). Concourse Skyline will TOP in 2013.... For all we know, 2012 is the last year F1 will be held in Singapore............ *Fingers Crossed*

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by F1Team
    errr, Singapore GP only has the F1 rights for 5 years (2008-2012). Concourse Skyline will TOP in 2013.... For all we know, 2012 is the last year F1 will be held in Singapore............ *Fingers Crossed*
    You buy CS just to view F1 during 3 days in a year? Siow!
    People buy CS because of its view and location, not because of F1. CS has good view and location.

CS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    People buy CS because of its view and location, not because of F1. CS has good view and location.
    CS is the best!

Readbeforeureply Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    I shall not go into uncivilised comment like others. Just basically pointing out to the guy who commented that one of the pros of Concourse Skyline is that F1 curcuit (especially Pit Stand) is viewable from CS. But CS won't TOP till 2013 and Singapore GP only has the rights to host F1 in Singapore till 2012. It's not about pple buying CS to watch F1, but abt pple saying that F1 is of the attraction of CS (which is not a sure thing).

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272

Happy Feet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.

dreamers Guest

Default no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.
    Not seow la. I tell you, there are still alot of cash rich people now scooping up expensive properties. Whether got recession or not, they will still buy.

I went up to the showroom and my GOD, the view was like living in fantasy.

The poor will never understand how the rich spent

Will the poor drop by at Equinox and have a meal or a

snip of wine there? I doubt so

will you spent one dish at 50 dollars there?

Dreaming Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dreamers
    Not seow la. I tell you, there are still alot of cash rich people now scooping up expensive properties. Whether got recession or not, they will still buy.

I went up to the showroom and my GOD, the view was like living in fantasy.

Ya rite... with the " Slums " in the surrounding ...Arab street and all. SO depressing ..... It is only good if you buy the bay view and on the high floor . If not , better off with in project like The Sail ....or else not worth the money