Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure Reporter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lumiere ............ CCR ........ 109 .......................... 1 ................................ 1,600 ............ 1,600 ............ 1,600
    Any of the remaining 59 units sold so far?

Default owner selling lumiere

i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

$2k psf!

Quote Originally Posted by joannaminer
    i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

developer had opened their doors for 29th flr!!

i dun have the exact listed prices for developers...was quoted roughly around 2200psf for 29th flr.

they have a nice drop off point, comes with concierge services, full facilities including pool, tennis, gym and basketball. The function room abit too small. swimming pool abit small but still a good 20m in length. Lift lobby looks not bad.

furnishing: flooring dissapointed....looks like homogenous tiles to me, but agt said its compressed marble. kitchen cabinet/appliances looks ok. i dun like the idea of having a wardrobe inside bomb shelter for certain layouts.

Decent sized balconies to enjoy the seaview(but tainted by cranes/container).similar seaview compared with Icon. BUT, from the balcony, i can easily look into my neighbours' bedroom....and their balconies r very close to each other. Its definitely not quiet but the noise from ECP and aircon compressor of Marina Hse r still bearable for me. It is very windy on the 29th floor as well.

lower floors r quieter and u will be seeing trees at a distant instead of seaview with cranes.

i personally prefer stack 3 (1+study) and stack2(2bedder)