Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lumiere ............ CCR ........ 109 .......................... 1 ................................ 1,600 ............ 1,600 ............ 1,600
    Any of the remaining 59 units sold so far?

Default owner selling lumiere

i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

$2k psf!

Quote Originally Posted by joannaminer
    i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

developer had opened their doors for 29th flr!!

i dun have the exact listed prices for developers...was quoted roughly around 2200psf for 29th flr.

they have a nice drop off point, comes with concierge services, full facilities including pool, tennis, gym and basketball. The function room abit too small. swimming pool abit small but still a good 20m in length. Lift lobby looks not bad.

furnishing: flooring dissapointed....looks like homogenous tiles to me, but agt said its compressed marble. kitchen cabinet/appliances looks ok. i dun like the idea of having a wardrobe inside bomb shelter for certain layouts.

Decent sized balconies to enjoy the seaview(but tainted by cranes/container).similar seaview compared with Icon. BUT, from the balcony, i can easily look into my neighbours' bedroom....and their balconies r very close to each other. Its definitely not quiet but the noise from ECP and aircon compressor of Marina Hse r still bearable for me. It is very windy on the 29th floor as well.

lower floors r quieter and u will be seeing trees at a distant instead of seaview with cranes.

i personally prefer stack 3 (1+study) and stack2(2bedder)