Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lincoln Suites (D11, Freehold, Koh Brothers / Heeton / KSH / Lian Beng)

Actually, IMHO Lincoln Suites has better location than VIVA. It is just beside United Square and just walk across the road is Novena MRT station whereas VIVA is still some distance away, closer to CTE and hence much noiser. The expressways is no joke because I have viewed a unit in Park Infinia at 28th storey in stack 9 and while the expressway is still further away (as compared to VIVA), the noise from the vehicles cruising on CTE can still be heard very clearly. Also, big land is no advantage if they pack in so many units. I prefer smaller number of units on reasonable size land (since more exclusive, don't have the EC type of feeling).

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    gd luck to Koh Brothers! enbloc at $1500 cost

ViVa, better location, bigger land, is selling NOW at $1500.

How on earth can Koh Bro make any profit out of this ?

location gd or not doesnt not matter.. the scariest part is that this plot of land was en bloc at $1449 psf during the peak and it will be really scary to see them launching at $1900+ psf or more.

http://luxuryasiahome.wordpress.com/...en-bloc-fever/

Default curiosity

launch price 1800 - 2000 psf. if it sells then the whole vicinity will get a lift. curious to see whats the launch price and take up rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Localite
    launch price 1800 - 2000 psf. if it sells then the whole vicinity will get a lift. curious to see whats the launch price and take up rate.
    Actually it may happen as its neighbor, Newton Suites, is still be sold at a high price...

agt told me stdio 2200 psf, 2 bedder 2000 psf. i really want to see who is buying !

Quote Originally Posted by denverusa
    agt told me stdio 2200 psf, 2 bedder 2000 psf. i really want to see who is buying !

I wouldnt be surprise all the higher psf on 1/2 bedrms is a SOLD out.

As Bank can loan 80 even 90% for 1st house buyer. Nothing is impossible now.

Property Cheong ahhhh. Dont Stop from now.

Default Finishing

Anyone know the finishing that they are providing?

hi everyone, developer's briefing will be tml..

Developer : Koh Brothers and joint-ventured partners
    Tenure : Freehold
    Total : 175 units on Two blocks of 29 storey Apartments
    Site area : Approx 44000 sq ft
    TOP : Expected 31 Dec 2015
    Facilities @ Sky Terrace (5 & 24 Floor):
    50 m Lap Pool
    360 degree Spa Pool
    Sky Gymnasium ( Air-conditioned )
    Dining Alcoves, Epicurean's Delight
    Splash Pool, Fun Pool
    Thermal Spa with Jacuzzi
    Massage Decks
    Lounge with Bar Counter
    Wine Cellar
    Multi Storey Carpark

Types of Units:
    Studio 463/474/484 sq.ft. ( 44 units )
    1 bedroom 527/538 sq.ft. ( 22 units )
    2 Bedroom 1033/1044/1076 sq ft ( 42 units )
    2 + Study 1098/1109/1119 sq. ft (24 units)
    3 bedroom 1561 sq ft (14 units)
    3 + Study 1615 sq ft ( 4 units )
    4 bedroom 1798 sq ft ( 14 units )
    4 + Study - 1841 sq ft ( 4 units )
    Duplex - 2616/3036 sq ft ( 4 units )
    Penthouses 3703/4812/5501 sq ft ( 3 units )

Here are some basic facts...is u are keen to see how the proj look like, can visit my website at www.lusholmz.com for artist impression

Est psf should be 1700 average psf range...depending on unit size...since Lincoln residences & miro are averaging 1600+-1700psf...this should not be too far off...

Finishing-wise should be the standard hansgrohe...etc finishings...will furbish u guys with more details tml...

for more enquiries, u can contact me at 81835132...i'm the appointed developer mktg agent

Cheers ;P

Around 40% of the units are mickey mouse unit. Beware! Developer is trying to use those units of smaller quantum but higher psf to bring up their sales result for Lincoln Suites.

as the developer bought the land really expensive, this is one way to achieve a profit, mixing it up with tiny units for studio and 1 bedrooms followed by 2 and 2+study to keep the quantum down but maybe register record psf?! similar strategies were employed at Optima and Centro.

For this project, take note of the monkey sized plot as well, only 44000sq ft. For the 3 & 4 bedders (total 36 units), if psf is more than 1500psf, better off buying VIVA.

Knowing buyer's preferences for 2 bedders, also need to be cautious for the 2 and 2 + study, which are also quite normal sized and paying even 1700psf for these may be a stretch (let alone the touted 1800 to 2000psf) considering the land size is so much smaller than VIVA's.

high psf can be "justified" for the 66 mickey mouse units but for the next 66 2 and 2+study, that's where the $ quantum leaps if psf is close to the mickey mouse ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dormer
    Around 40% of the units are mickey mouse unit. Beware! Developer is trying to use those units of smaller quantum but higher psf to bring up their sales result for Lincoln Suites.
    Last edited by bargain hunter; 12th August 2009 at 01:00 PM.