Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Peak @ Balmeg (D5, Freehold, MCL Land)

Default New Condo @ Balmeg Hill / Pasir Panjang (+65-92993342)

Prices is expected to be average S$999psf. Call me now for exclusive viewing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news!!!!

Prices is expected to be average S$999psf for the Project.

Dont miss it!!!

Crazy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by peak
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news!!!!

Prices is expected to be average S$999psf for the Project.

Dont miss it!!!
    What so good news???? S$999psf cheap meh?? The economic situation out there is so crazy and messy right now, who still got mood to buy?? Some more $999psf!!

Registeredforwhat Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy
    What so good news???? S$999psf cheap meh?? The economic situation out there is so crazy and messy right now, who still got mood to buy?? Some more $999psf!!
    Actually he means its good news because it is $99.9psf but in his excitement he forgot to type the full-stop in $99.9psf

Quote Originally Posted by Registeredforwhat
    Actually he means its good news because it is $99.9psf but in his excitement he forgot to type the full-stop in $99.9psf
    99.9 PSf?

you must be kidding

Why not i give you the money

you help me to buy a few units

or not tell me where you staying

how much your house is worth

I can consider because your house might worth

only 99 cent PSF

LOL

peaky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    or not tell me where you staying

how much your house is worth

I can consider because your house might worth

only 99 cent PSF

LOL
    Don't anyhow say my house only 99 cent PSF ok? I stay at Balmeg Hill and my house is worth $99.9 PSF.

In today's sentiments...999psf... GOOD LUCK!

You'll be needing it!

bad news Guest

Hope you have made a pile lasy year,
    the way the markets worldwide are going, it is going to be a long long winter.
    I will not be surprised to see values for high end property drop 30% before the year end.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era

to richard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Richard u better go bac n sell insuranse. Better future 4 u.

Unregistered101 Guest

Default PEAK @ BALMEG

NEW LAUNCH NEAR HAR PAR VILLA (BUT TOO NEAR TO THE REFINERY!)

The Peak @ Balmeg

The Peak @ Balmeg (formerly known as Balmeg Court) is located in an area consisting primarily of landed properties, townhouses and low-rise apartments on the west coast of Singapore. The site is favourably situated on Balmeg Hill off Pasir Panjang Road, and is characterised by an exclusive and tranquil setting with sea views even from the ground level.

The area is popular with both locals and expatriates as it is well-known for several boutique eateries and shops, as well as food centres. It is also near centres of learning, including the National University of Singapore and the National Community Leadership Institute. The historic Kent Ridge Park adds to the greenery and ambience of the locale.

The site is easily accessible via the West Coast Highway and the AYE. Furthermore, the new underground MRT Circle Line will run through the area and it is anticipated that the proposed West Coast Station will be sited within a stone’s throw to the site. At over 183,900 sq ft, this freehold site is slated for redevelopment into approximately 200 units in a 5-storey condominium.

Location : 5/ 7/ 9/ 11/ 15/ 17 Balmeg Hill (Former Balmeg Court Site - Beside Haw Par Villa)
    Tenure : Freehold
    Description : 9 Blocks of 5-storey Condominium with Attic, Basement Carpark, Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities
    Expected Completion : 2012
    Total Units : 180
    Unit Types: 2 bdrm / 3bdrm / 4 bdrm / 5 bedrm attic penthouse

Hilltop living with an open seaview @ its best!!!
    Choice units open for selection now!!!

ONLY 180 UNITS!!!
    WILL BE SOLD OUT VERY FAST!!!
    Dun miss!!!

For further enquiries, do feel free to contact me @ 81835132 or via email @ [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered101
    NEW LAUNCH NEAR HAR PAR VILLA (BUT TOO NEAR TO THE REFINERY!)

The Peak @ Balmeg

The Peak @ Balmeg (formerly known as Balmeg Court) is located in an area consisting primarily of landed properties, townhouses and low-rise apartments on the west coast of Singapore. The site is favourably situated on Balmeg Hill off Pasir Panjang Road, and is characterised by an exclusive and tranquil setting with sea views even from the ground level.

The area is popular with both locals and expatriates as it is well-known for several boutique eateries and shops, as well as food centres. It is also near centres of learning, including the National University of Singapore and the National Community Leadership Institute. The historic Kent Ridge Park adds to the greenery and ambience of the locale.

The site is easily accessible via the West Coast Highway and the AYE. Furthermore, the new underground MRT Circle Line will run through the area and it is anticipated that the proposed West Coast Station will be sited within a stone’s throw to the site. At over 183,900 sq ft, this freehold site is slated for redevelopment into approximately 200 units in a 5-storey condominium.

Location : 5/ 7/ 9/ 11/ 15/ 17 Balmeg Hill (Former Balmeg Court Site - Beside Haw Par Villa)
    Tenure : Freehold
    Description : 9 Blocks of 5-storey Condominium with Attic, Basement Carpark, Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities
    Expected Completion : 2012
    Total Units : 180
    Unit Types: 2 bdrm / 3bdrm / 4 bdrm / 5 bedrm attic penthouse
    I think near to the NUS is a good catch about it

Westerner Guest

Smile

999 psf ? A bit too expensive for tat area.
    Think soft launch will be v v slow in view of current economic crisis.
    Think MCL land needs to be realistic

Unregistered111 Guest

Propert market is so quiet now..... reasonable launch price should be $750psf lah.

Below 700psf !!!

PA Guest

Default balmeg

I heard 10 units are sold already before soft launch. Probably the directors

Latest updates on Balmeg new launch!!!

So far close to 20 cheques have been collected and quite a couple of very good facing units are gone.
    However, there are still a few gd ones left and the good news is u can secure them even before the ex-owners preview.

To find out more, pls contact me @ 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation =)

price Guest

hi what is the price range.....

hi price, the psf is from 888-1150 depending on size of unit n type u are keen on.

if ur keen to find out more, do feel free to contact me @ 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation.
    u have nothing to lose but all to gain.
    don't miss out on a gd unit...
    cheques are coming in as we speak...gd units are booked in adv even before the preview as mentioned.
    this shows the mkt confidence in this proj.
    definitely a gd investment and nice place to life in

Sold out soon...Seems like the property market going up again..

MCL land showroom always very impressive !

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    MCL land showroom always very impressive !
    Agree man..MCL Land showrooms is always impressive..

Cool

Latest Updates of Day 1 of Preview!!!

Up-to-date, 36 units out of 180 units have been officially confirmed and booked.

So this means that this project is 20% sold even before the ex-owner's preview.

This goes to say that projects with good location still can sell in this times.

For those who are keen to find out more, do feel free to contact me @ 81835132 to arrange a non-obligatory invitation for the VIP preview.

Quote Originally Posted by home-run

Up-to-date, 36 units out of 180 units have been officially confirmed and booked.

For those who are keen to find out more, do feel free to contact me @ 81835132 to arrange a non-obligatory invitation for the VIP preview.
    Just out of curiosity. It is customary for ex-owners (i.e. former owners of Balmeg Court) of the enbloc site to have a first right of refusal in their enbloc sale agreement. Subject to the aforesaid not being present, I am just curious how did the developer get around to sell units even ahead of the owners preview (as I understand, based on unverified sources, this was slated to be 3 Oct), to the extent the developer should not release such units available to the public ahead of the owner's first right to such purchase, as I assumed to be provisioned in the sale agreement.

I look forward to hearing from anyone whom might be able to share on this query.

Quote Originally Posted by home-run

Honestly 20% sold is no big deal. It will be interesting to see how they sell the remaining 80% and at what price. At the asking px of average $1000-1100 psf for most of the units, I think this project is overpriced. I would rather pay $100-200 psf more for D9, 10, 11 units from sub-sale or newly completed projects. And since these remaining 80% do not command `container, cranes' facing sea view, the views are either other units or other developments surrounding the projects. For such facing, I would rather get D15 units and immediate/soon occupation.

Just my 2 cents.

Unregistered88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Farnie
    Honestly 20% sold is no big deal. It will be interesting to see how they sell the remaining 80% and at what price. At the asking px of average $1000-1100 psf for most of the units, I think this project is overpriced. I would rather pay $100-200 psf more for D9, 10, 11 units from sub-sale or newly completed projects. And since these remaining 80% do not command `container, cranes' facing sea view, the views are either other units or other developments surrounding the projects. For such facing, I would rather get D15 units and immediate/soon occupation.

Just my 2 cents.
    Truthfully, in today's market, anyone thinking of getting this condo to flip-flop further will likely be asking for trouble.

Now it is purely safer to buy for own-stay rather as an investment.

Curious Guest

Do the units come with baywindows and planters? What is the highest floor for the development? Are amenities easily accessible????????????

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Just out of curiosity. It is customary for ex-owners (i.e. former owners of Balmeg Court) of the enbloc site to have a first right of refusal in their enbloc sale agreement. Subject to the aforesaid not being present, I am just curious how did the developer get around to sell units even ahead of the owners preview (as I understand, based on unverified sources, this was slated to be 3 Oct), to the extent the developer should not release such units available to the public ahead of the owner's first right to such purchase, as I assumed to be provisioned in the sale agreement.

I look forward to hearing from anyone whom might be able to share on this query.
    Does anyone have any idea on the above?

11 Guest

Default US markets

It's down down down

recession Guest

Look at Todays stock price then talk lah, you stupid idiot. Rich man all peeing on their pants. Better sell what you have still thinking of buying or holding your property?