Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: De Royale (D12, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Unregistered123 Guest

I always discuss the facts of the case, and not get personal. That you have to stoop so low as to say others visit pros and ducks only goes to show that since you do not have a good grasp of the facts, the only thing you can do is to make personal attacks which have nothing to do with what we are discussing. I am only advising you not to visit those pros and ducks since you live so near them. Can get AIDS you know

Anyway... this goes to show your level of maturity and understanding of the situation. To continue to engage you is just to humour you. Hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by wat a plonker u r
    wow i called u a balestier chicken n duck patron n u are calling me one as well? By not denying earlier, u have silently admitted u visit chickens and ducks in balestier, wow i hit a home run on this one. Haha, u must be running out of thngs to say, how pathetic so u r hoping i m a chicken n duck patron like u, lol. Continue scoring own goals and contradict urself further. Go and look 4 ur 800psf balestier home (ur first post) so u can be near to ur chickens and ducks..haha

hahaha wat a joke Guest

that was a missed strike for u coz i dont own a condo in balestier...hahaha say all u like bout anywhere, i m nt affectd. I have all along been playng u like a toy and teasing ur low interllect. Enjoy house hunting in ur chicken paradise in balestier and i thk if u find hard enuf, u may find a 800psf 30yr old squatter beside ur chicken coop, hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Hee hee... not only are you a loser, you are also a lousy liar and foul mouth owner. Anybody reading thru the posts will know that you immediately turned defensive and jumped to the defence of deroyale. I think with lousy and small minded owners like you, Deroyale not even worth 800psf.

Hee hee hee....

Unregistered123 Guest

In order to pacify you, a low class CMI "pseudo-rich", you can have the last word on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha wat a joke
    that was a missed strike for u coz i dont own a condo in balestier...hahaha say all u like bout anywhere, i m nt affectd. I have all along been playng u like a toy and teasing ur low interllect. Enjoy house hunting in ur chicken paradise in balestier and i thk if u find hard enuf, u may find a 800psf 30yr old squatter beside ur chicken coop, hahaha

to the plonker Guest

enjoy bonking ur chickens n ducks in balestier. That may stimulate production of some grey matter in you as u r lacking in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    In order to pacify you, a low class CMI "pseudo-rich", you can have the last word on this topic.

bonkers Guest

Balestier is a famous red light area. People who bought there are fully aware of that. That's why most of the condos are mickey mouse tiny units - catering to those with v low budget and looking for quick bonk. The developer use this low absolute amount to attract low budget buyers. Some people don't mind staying in a place size of old chang kee kiosk, while some others may fee; claustrophobic. As for those who are fans of the chickens, a small place is more condusive for such activities

Quote Originally Posted by to the plonker
    enjoy bonking ur chickens n ducks in balestier. That may stimulate production of some grey matter in you as u r lacking in it.

u r nuts Guest

there r many new condos in balestier going for mre than 1kpsf, u call that low budget? U must be one of those chicken n duck bonking plonkers that give any district u find a chicken a bad name. Maybe u can call orchard area red light as well coz ducks and chickens hang outside orchard towers every day. I dnt live in balestier but it is no way a red lite area.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers
    Balestier is a famous red light area. People who bought there are fully aware of that. That's why most of the condos are mickey mouse tiny units - catering to those with v low budget and looking for quick bonk. The developer use this low absolute amount to attract low budget buyers. Some people don't mind staying in a place size of old chang kee kiosk, while some others may fee; claustrophobic. As for those who are fans of the chickens, a small place is more condusive for such activities

Exclamation

Hi,anyone can advise how much psf is de royale selling currently?

should be 400psf

Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Hi,anyone can advise how much psf is de royale selling currently?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    should be 400psf
    Franzmark, if really so...mai tan liao!!!
    my understanding is during early launch, average is 600 psf.
    Now there is unit selling as high as 1.3+ mil
    Tai Lang Pang Huay ar!!!

My sentence was not completed yet........you wished

Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Franzmark, if really so...mai tan liao!!!
    my understanding is during early launch, average is 600 psf.
    Now there is unit selling as high as 1.3+ mil
    Tai Lang Pang Huay ar!!!

Thumbs up For rent - 3 bedrm @ De Royale (D12) , Jalan Rama Rama

3 bedroom high floor central location. Walking distance to Toa Payoh MRT & TPY central. Excellent condition. Unfurnished/ furnished (can be discussed). Full condo facilities with tennis court/gym/steam rm/spa pool/ jaccuzi/ rock wall etc; Price negotiable. Call 92345670/ 91007115 or email at [email protected]

Yet another latest record breaking psf base on a 1281sf unit at De Royale..

$1,575,000 1281sf $1230psf