3. City/ Pool View
    4. Near MRT
    5. Near Australian International School
    6. Good Rental Yield
    7. Tenanted At 3.5k til Dec 2009
    Interested Buyers, plz call Danny @ 9789 3613
    Last edited by dan; 06-12-08 at 00:45.

what is the asking price?
    few units for sales but seller still ask for price ranging $850-$870 which is not in line with mkt condition, despite there is a circle line next to it.

Some recent Resale units which just TOP in district 15 is even lower than that. Though i understand owners didn't want to sell at lower price but the value may get worst.

Let's quote a unit which my friend bought during 1997 at Thomas view,$800,000 for a 2,000 plus sqft unit. it plunged to a low of $500,000 the following year.

In my opinion, property price is just starting to slide, im still puzzled why some ppl still purchase over 1K psf for D11 new launch at this time. Maybe it's a great location but certainly not pricing in the effect we will see when it starts to tumble.

I do consider Goldenhill for personal reason, I am not expecting to wait for the bottom price and do drop me a pm if the owner is willing to lower their expectation, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze
    few units for sales but seller still ask for price ranging $850-$870 which is not in line with mkt condition, despite there is a circle line next to it.

Some recent Resale units which just TOP in district 15 is even lower than that. Though i understand owners didn't want to sell at lower price but the value may get worst.

Let's quote a unit which my friend bought during 1997 at Thomas view,$800,000 for a 2,000 plus sqft unit. it plunged to a low of $500,000 the following year.

In my opinion, property price is just starting to slide, im still puzzled why some ppl still purchase over 1K psf for D11 new launch at this time. Maybe it's a great location but certainly not pricing in the effect we will see when it starts to tumble.

I do consider Goldenhill for personal reason, I am not expecting to wait for the bottom price and do drop me a pm if the owner is willing to lower their expectation, thank you!
    How much do you think is the reasonable price base on the current market situation?

Although property price, do go up and down. But do remember a principle, you pay peanut you get monkey.

So, during back time only those poor units in a project will be transacted. Of course, there are exception. But this would need extra luck.

Asking price is 1.18mil, tenanted at 3.5k til DEc 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze

Heard from someone that a German national drowned & died in the spa pool at Goldenhill Park condo. A freak accident where his bottom was sucked by the opening of the spa pool. Is this true?

Spa pool drowning ruled a misadventure
    Thu, Oct 25, 2007
    function openEmailWindow(emailToFriendForm) { var emailToFriendPageURL = emailToFriendForm.emailToFriendPageURL.value; emailToFriendForm.action = emailToFriendPageURL; emailToFriendForm.target="_blank"; emailToFriendForm.submit(); }
    THE coroner's court has returned a verdict of misadventure in the case of the German expatriate who drowned after he sucked to the bottom of a spa pool. This means that nobody is criminally negligent for the death of Mr Arndt Starke, who drowned at the 0.9m spa pool in Goldenhill Park Condominium in Mei Hwan Drive on 1 Dec last year.
    The coroner's court head on Wednesday that the plastic grating of the suction drain was broken.
    This created a force so great, the 39-year-old German - a diver and strong swimmer - was apparently sucked to the bottom.
    His German fiancee, Luana Mai, found the 2m-tall man motionless at the bottom of the pool that night. He was dead by the time he was extricated.
    The court also heard that a few months before the incident, a boy had been entrapped at a separate pool's suction pump outlet. He escaped with back injuries.
    Following this, Mr Quay Teck Par, who provided maintenance services for the pools at the condominium, halved the suction force at that pool, and also the children's pool.
    The 40-year-old, who felt the suction force was too strong in the first place, did so after a discussion with the condomnium manager.
    He did not adjust the suction force at the spa pool where Mr Starke would later die, because 'nothing happened' there, and he had received no instructions.
    While he carried out regular checks with an assistant, Ah Kiat, he last inspected the gratings at the end of 2004.
    var newwindow; function poptastic(url) { newwindow=window.open(url,'name','height=530,width=800'); if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()} }

Spa pool drowning ruled a misadventure
    Thu, Oct 25, 2007
    THE coroner's court has returned a verdict of misadventure in the case of the German expatriate who drowned after he sucked to the bottom of a spa pool. This means that nobody is criminally negligent for the death of Mr Arndt Starke, who drowned at the 0.9m spa pool in Goldenhill Park Condominium in Mei Hwan Drive on 1 Dec last year. The coroner's court head on Wednesday that the plastic grating of the suction drain was broken. This created a force so great, the 39-year-old German - a diver and strong swimmer - was apparently sucked to the bottom. His German fiancee, Luana Mai, found the 2m-tall man motionless at the bottom of the pool that night. He was dead by the time he was extricated. The court also heard that a few months before the incident, a boy had been entrapped at a separate pool's suction pump outlet. He escaped with back injuries.
    Following this, Mr Quay Teck Par, who provided maintenance services for the pools at the condominium, halved the suction force at that pool, and also the children's pool. The 40-year-old, who felt the suction force was too strong in the first place, did so after a discussion with the condomnium manager. He did not adjust the suction force at the spa pool where Mr Starke would later die, because 'nothing happened' there, and he had received no instructions. While he carried out regular checks with an assistant, Ah Kiat, he last inspected the gratings at the end of 2004.

Another freak accident just happened in this condo again. A 3 years old boy fell from the 9th floor. Luckily, he survived. This incident was more of a miracle than the norm.

are you a resident there? you updated on the two incidents so far.

wah this condo really like to hit the headlines, first ang mor drowned, now boy falls from 9th floor. But very good that the boy survived.

Quote Originally Posted by tantan
    Another freak accident just happened in this condo again. A 3 years old boy fell from the 9th floor. Luckily, he survived. This incident was more of a miracle than the norm.
    Hi All, Please install window grill if you have children at home, be it nice or not nice looking. Safety first.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Hi All, Please install window grill if you have children at home, be it nice or not nice looking. Safety first.
    the owner refused to install window grill when i rented a unit there a few years ago. hope they will change their mind after this incident.

hello anyone still has the floorplan for this project?
    Ong lai ah!