Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gale (D17, Freehold, Tripartite Developers <Hong Leong>)

Went to the Gale out of curiousity ... maybe this one will pose a challenge to O@Elias .....

gee, if that's what the gahmen is doing, they sure know how to drive up prices for the developers. pity the next generation who has to pay for the sky high hdb prices next time, im sure the loan term will be extended to 50 years also.

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    gee, if that's what the gahmen is doing, they sure know how to drive up prices for the developers. pity the next generation who has to pay for the sky high hdb prices next time, im sure the loan term will be extended to 50 years also.
    In Japan, loan can be extended to 3 generations

what was the takeup rate like?

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Went to the Gale out of curiousity ... maybe this one will pose a challenge to O@Elias .....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    what was the takeup rate like?
    well, I didn't actually count coz there was no signboard displayed outside, only agents holding on to pieces of information ...

I asked one agent about 2+1 (majority of these are on the outside, not facing the pool) ... most taken up, except for those not facing any water feature) ... even those facing the tennis court also gone. Then, he asked if interested in 3 bedders .. i said no & balek kampung after that ...

The developer has launched all units for this project already ..

The two showflats appear ok .. layout looks spacious with big balconies so may appeal to those who are suckers for balconies

The pool should be 50m lap plus they 've decent-looking children pool ... overall showflat comparable if not betta than Livia tt's how I feel ..

But won't consider that location lah ... juz go there survey survey only .. looks like pretty good sentiments leh.

Just read from CLSA research, another 44 sold up till yesterday so total sold is 259 units sold.

well, I didn't actually count coz there was no signboard displayed outside, only agents holding on to pieces of information ...

I asked one agent about 2+1 (majority of these are on the outside, not facing the pool) ... most taken up, except for those not facing any water feature) ... even those facing the tennis court also gone. Then, he asked if interested in 3 bedders .. i said no & balek kampung after that ...

The developer has launched all units for this project already ..

wah like tt not bad leh ..

Actually heard an agent saing tt The Gale prob has pulled some pp from other showflats .. guess it may not be exaggerated (if referring to O@E).

little is heard of O@E since its launch, maybe take up not so good?

wah like tt not bad leh ..

Actually heard an agent saing tt The Gale prob has pulled some pp from other showflats .. guess it may not be exaggerated (if referring to O@E).

Went to oasis today to take a look still quite a few 2 bedders not sold, mostly the HDB facing stacks. Prices are the same as it was during the preview, which is still the cheapest psf so far i've found in the east. However, the finishing is a grade below what u can find in waterfront key and Gale.

What's the current price for a 3 bedroom at The Gale? anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    What's the current price for a 3 bedroom at The Gale? anyone knows?
    i was quoted 1.05 mil for a 3+1 unit, pool facing on level 3 - 5. works out to be 729psf on average. you can use this as a gauge. the psf won't differ too much for 3 or 3+1 units.

its 90% of 329units sold

Hi all,

Anyone book a unit at THE GALE?

Wow, 90% sold in only a month ? The aggressive advert through radio, paper, TV, post cards and coupled with the property buying craze, really help to drive up the sales.... The developers and agents are laughing to the bank...

To be precise, its 90% sold in 3 weeks!!! Wow... Developer also raised prices recently, in tandem with other launched projects. Think many are counting down to the day its "sold out".

Wonder what's the USP for The Gale and how it compares with other new condos in D17, D18 an D20? Obviously it must have appeal coz of good sales. Anyone can share?

Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by stlinking
    Well Done!

any idea how the other freeholds nearby are doing ?

what makes this a better deal than buying its neighbour ? beside the age of the condo ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    any idea how the other freeholds nearby are doing ?

what makes this a better deal than buying its neighbour ? beside the age of the condo ...

maybe the facilities? got spa pool, hydrobath, foot reflex... and the developer giving out free fridge, washing machine and dryer.
    i find the finishings of the interior is good but i dun really like the big balcony. i went there last sun, only got 50 units left.

the high psf of the gale has also jacked up the price of ferraria park and now sellers are asking for more than 700 psf, buyers are willing to pay more too.

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    maybe the facilities? got spa pool, hydrobath, foot reflex... and the developer giving out free fridge, washing machine and dryer.
    i find the finishings of the interior is good but i dun really like the big balcony. i went there last sun, only got 50 units left.

the high psf of the gale has also jacked up the price of ferraria park and now sellers are asking for more than 700 psf, buyers are willing to pay more too.
    Well, overall layout looks not too bad although a buyer should 've scrutinized the units in detail .. & u'll see that the effect of staring at your neighbour's kitchen

Yup, maybe the freebies help but do note that it's a microwave oven only that is given (not the real conventional ones) ... throw in fridge & washer-cum-dryer ... and there u go ... almost sell-out liao ...

Yup, i visited showflat last weekend and was impressed by the unit layout and facilities at the gale. Has good looks (exterior) and quality finishings too. Agree that the gale had injected new lease of life into that area and prices had risen since.

Someone told me the gale has good feng shui and is living up to its name - strong wind whirling thru at great speeds & making people run (blown away by it or be left behind)...hehe

Wrt the big balconies, my wife likes it alot for the lifestyle and "real condo feel". Think in 5 years at TOP, the market would be at a higher psf level than today. FH, mah...Hence many investors bought for the upside potential too. At the rate its going, wonder if sub-sales will appear in the ST ads soon.

Will being near to Changi Prison clusters has any effect on the potential of the Gale and the other A-F condo development in the area. The brochure deliberately hid Changi prison in the location map i observed. Changi prison is also FH there with the Gale and A-F condos. So Changi prison is sitting on a super large $700+psf land? Does one mind buying expensive FH condo and stay near prison? From the 90% sell out of Gale, it seems Sporean doesnt mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 990113d03
    Will being near to Changi Prison clusters has any effect on the potential of the Gale and the other A-F condo development in the area. The brochure deliberately hid Changi prison in the location map i observed. Changi prison is also FH there with the Gale and A-F condos. So Changi prison is sitting on a super large $700+psf land? Does one mind buying expensive FH condo and stay near prison? From the 90% sell out of Gale, it seems Sporean doesnt mind at all.
    When the market is hot, property next to prison or cemetry also can sell. When the market is down and out, then you know why location is important.

ahahaha i would have missed that point

Looks like the prison also good fengshui , those go in vow not to return ..otherwise risk kana forced by inmate to eat shit , BJ and kana rear 'admiral'

What u say is true, when sentiments is so good like now, launch a FH condo at Tuas Checkpoint will also sell out. Benefits is can travel to n fro Malaysia conveniently and 10 mins to Jurong Pt for amenities which is the same as the Gale and the A-F developments which is 10min drive to Tampines mall. Investment potential in Tuas condo is can sell to expats working in heavy industries and shipping industries there. IMO, having private residential estate in Tuas is better than Floral road near Changi Prison. If the Floral road is named Prison Road, will the Gale sell so well? Your immediate neighbours are prisoners and potential investors are prison wardens. From what i know, prison wardens got their lodging in a hostel(big units) with condo facilities near the changi prison for very low rates.

What u say is true, when sentiments is so good like now, launch a FH condo at Tuas Checkpoint will also sell out. Benefits is can travel to n fro Malaysia conveniently and 10 mins to Jurong Pt for amenities which is the same as the Gale and the A-F developments which is 10min drive to Tampines mall. Investment potential in Tuas condo is can sell to expats working in heavy industries and shipping industries there. IMO, having private residential estate in Tuas is better than Floral road near Changi Prison. If the Floral road is named Prison Road, will the Gale sell so well? Your immediate neighbours are prisoners and potential investors are prison wardens. From what i know, prison wardens got their lodging in a hostel(big units) with condo facilities near the changi prison for very low rates.
    Ok la, will get flame from The Gale owners soon . They sure have valid reason buying there. May be hubby is pilot or wife is air stewardess. Those who buy to flip will be in for a disappointment. I went there once, I was wondering what a hell is that ghostly empty condo in grey colour ... later I found out the name starts with 'F'.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Ok la, will get flame from The Gale owners soon . They sure have valid reason buying there. May be hubby is pilot or wife is air stewardess.

ahhaah

you guys are really good

i cant help but want to add more ...

not far from Ikea ..
    Prison Road not nice .. Prison Gateway Link more high class
    near changi beach ... lots of gays
    easy access to highway ...noisy
    big balcony ? can see prison yard ?

anymore one time finish all then we let them decide if it is good a buy

ok i stop now

Sorry if I offended some Gale owners for my light hearted comments. The showflat interior and facilities is nice with good layout actually. Ya, now i tink if there is a J development besides The Gale next time can be called The Jail... it rhymes... haha...

or prison officer. work, live, play at changi...

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Ok la, will get flame from The Gale owners soon . They sure have valid reason buying there. May be hubby is pilot or wife is air stewardess. Those who buy to flip will be in for a disappointment. I went there once, I was wondering what a hell is that ghostly empty condo in grey colour ... later I found out the name starts with 'F'.

too late liao, 90% sold already...your comments came too late or your agenda is also to help cdl clear units hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ahhaah

you guys are really good

i cant help but want to add more ...

not far from Ikea ..
    Prison Road not nice .. Prison Gateway Link more high class
    near changi beach ... lots of gays
    easy access to highway ...noisy
    big balcony ? can see prison yard ?

anymore one time finish all then we let them decide if it is good a buy

ok i stop now