Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascentia Sky (D3, 99 years, Wing Tai / United Engineers)

Congrats Xarain to be the first to collect keys!!! Your lawyer settled with the bank to release the 25% payment? Or you didn't take loan that's why keys collection earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey78
    So that's 30 units per week. We have 373 units so it will be over a span of 12 weeks= 3 freaking months???
    5 slots may not be for "5" units... will let you know again on Thursday

Haha very tempted to 'trespass' the compound. Waited freaking 5 yrs to catch the view.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarain
    5 slots may not be for "5" units... will let you know again on Thursday
    Called the developer today, still says sometime in June. Can't say whether early or late June. What a farce.

Goodness gracious. ...quite jia lat. think they must have receive many calls everyday hounding them.

Quote Originally Posted by AAAP
    Called the developer today, still says sometime in June. Can't say whether early or late June. What a farce.
    Maybe they going by Stack # ... Which stack are you all located at?

Maybe they going by Stack # ... Which stack are you all located at?
    Stack5. High floor

Visit ascentiaskysingapore.com.
    Latest sale transaction, unit sale & rent listing.
    Ascentia Sky Sale Team on site daily.
    Register with us for unit sale & rental.

Default notice of key collection May 30

Quote Originally Posted by ccrproperty
    Visit ascentiaskysingapore.com.
    Latest sale transaction, unit sale & rent listing.
    Ascentia Sky Sale Team on site daily.
    Register with us for unit sale & rental.

just heard from lawyer

Huh?? Incomplete sentence?

sorry..meant to say

ASKY to send notice of key collection on May 30th...another 5 days for bank to disburse loan then can collect keys.

Wa lau!ZzzZzzz well at least u got a notice!

Okay got the keys ... Didn't stay long as I had to rush off.

Hand over is on the #45 floor at the function room. They can only do max 2 owners at any time slot hence it might take a while.

And be careful when you exit - there's like 2-3 agents outside ready to pounce on you

Okay got the keys ... Didn't stay long as I had to rush off.

Hand over is on the #45 floor at the function room. They can only do max 2 owners at any time slot hence it might take a while.

And be careful when you exit - there's like 2-3 agents outside ready to pounce on you
    congrats!. do take some pictures to share....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    congrats!. do take some pictures to share....
    I shared an album (spoiler alert)
    http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/...ps458f43ed.jpg

View is great no doubt and place is nice and windy.
    Lots of open spaces with different themes.

However ... i feel the place is still 2-3 months from completion ... Still see some units with their doors open and the flooring only half done. Not too happy that facilities like Gym, Steam Bath, Snooker, Swimming Pool are all not yet operational and I've already paid 6 months of maintenance. Hence getting keys later might be a blessing

I shared an album (spoiler alert)
    http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/...ps458f43ed.jpg

View is great no doubt and place is nice and windy.
    Lots of open spaces with different themes.

However ... i feel the place is still 2-3 months from completion ... Still see some units with their doors open and the flooring only half done. Not too happy that facilities like Gym, Steam Bath, Snooker, Swimming Pool are all not yet operational and I've already paid 6 months of maintenance. Hence getting keys later might be a blessing
    Congratulations and Thanks mate for the photos. Surprised at your last observation. 2-3 months from completion and flooring only half done? wow, how did they manage to achieve TOP?

One agent has put up many photos of interior on propertyguru.....2/3/4 bedroom. Have to feel content having a look at that for now....

Thanks for The share! Man from what you gather I've no idea how they got TOP and paying for maintenance! More like paying them to finish the job? Heh

this is a seriously confusing process.......Wing Tai good name for finishes and quality of work or not? compared to Capitaland, how?

Thumbs up

Not sure if my album worked - shared 9 pics for starters.
    Btw those views with an outdoor jacuzzi are for the penthouses - very nice unblocked views but guess that is what $8million pays for
    NB: Penthouses are not yet finished hence the units were unlocked.

The managing agent is Knight Frank - very nice and warm service however they themselves have no clarity on when the facilities (e.g Gym) would be ready for use...

Had a good laugh at the pool table (table currently under wraps) its open air by the side of the building hence if you miss cue, the pool ball is going to fly downstairs

Will be doing defects next I"ll share more details later.

Congratulations and Thanks mate for the photos. Surprised at your last observation. 2-3 months from completion and flooring only half done? wow, how did they manage to achieve TOP?
    I"m guessing they doing a parallel track - I.e faster hand over the keys to those units that are ready while trying to complete those units which are not yet ready.

After all hand over process will take a while.

I"m guessing they doing a parallel track - I.e faster hand over the keys to those units that are ready while trying to complete those units which are not yet ready.

After all hand over process will take a while.
    I see. Would it not cause inconvenience to residents who choose to move in early? Imagine the number of workers milling around the site and the noise from laying floors etc....besides, if facilities are not ready for use yet, unfair to be collecting maintenance charges for them. I think you should take this up with developer.

handover keys when facilities are not ready?
    not acceptable leh... developer pulling a fast one?

CalvaryCarpentry would like to congratulate the first batch of owners who've gotten their keys.

We're pleased to enclose a copy of our most recent catalogue for your perusal.

Feel free to contact us to arrange for an appointment or viewing at our showroom located at 121 Devonshire Road.
    9852 2270/ 9029 7044

More recent project references at https://www.facebook.com/calvarycarpentry / http://www.calvarycarpentry.com

I see. Would it not cause inconvenience to residents who choose to move in early? Imagine the number of workers milling around the site and the noise from laying floors etc....besides, if facilities are not ready for use yet, unfair to be collecting maintenance charges for them. I think you should take this up with developer.
    Exactly - I told them I'm gonna move in and rent out within 1-2 weeks she gave me a stun look - anyway I'm going to the MA office on monday again so let's see what they say then.

Do you know you can get property tax rebate if you have a long delay between the official TOP date and the date of the collection of your key? Just need to let your lawyer deal. It is always good to be the first few to collect the keys especially in large development.
    Exactly - I told them I'm gonna move in and rent out within 1-2 weeks she gave me a stun look - anyway I'm going to the MA office on monday again so let's see what they say then.

hmm. when is the property tax bill going to come? next year?. havent received anything in the mail yet.

thanks for the heads up Xarain. Do keep us updated what they have to say especially so for the maintenance fee when none of the facilities are usable!
    really questioning how they got TOP. I don't mind they TOP later rather than TOP so early and cause so much delay to owners and now a half cooked cookie of mess.

Some units come with refrigerator and built in dishwasher, I believe, which brand, I wonder? Is it the same brand as in the show flat?

Some units come with refrigerator and built in dishwasher, I believe, which brand, I wonder? Is it the same brand as in the show flat?
    smeg fridge for 2/3 bdr or Bosch for 4/dup/ph
    Dishwasher,stove,oven etc are Turbo brand