Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Went to the soft launch on sat .. even the FEO agents told us that MI CASA resembles LA CASA which is an EC at Woodlands . You can google LA CASA and see the images, very much alike ..
    MI CASA lack of originality and exclusivity to begin with ! Disappointing.
    FEO refused to reveal the price at the soft launch presentation on sat, was told between 580 psf to 690 psf. Thought it's recession, why are the prices still sky high ?

Cos FEO will look and benchmark against the nearest and NEWEST Pte Condo nearby, i.e. The WARREN which is selling between 500 to 560psf on an average. So IMO, if you markup by about 10% on average, it comes close to 600 psf lor.

As I said b4, the BIGGEST selling point for this "MI" over the other "LA" CASA is the location which is at CCK Central unlike that "LA" CASA which is a distance away from WOODLANDS Central.

Quote Originally Posted by beverly
    Went to the soft launch on sat .. even the FEO agents told us that MI CASA resembles LA CASA which is an EC at Woodlands . You can google LA CASA and see the images, very much alike ..
    FEO refused to reveal the price at the soft launch presentation on sat, was told between 580 psf to 690 psf. Thought it's recession, why are the prices still sky high ?

Cos FEO will look and benchmark against the nearest and NEWEST Pte Condo nearby, i.e. The WARREN which is selling between 500 to 560psf on an average. So IMO, if you markup by about 10% on average, it comes close to 600 psf lor.

As i s

As i said,

Quote Originally Posted by gohll
    The Warren is right across the road from Lot 1 Mall/MRT, facing Lot 1, whereas Mi Casa is quite a walking distance away.

Anyway, do you have any idea roughly what kind of discount can I get at the soft launch? Trying to calculate affordability ....

Still feeling sore about having missed buying The Warren when it was new and cheap.

Thanks.
    The Warren, if you want to breathe in unhygienic fumes day in day out... be my guest

Basically, if one wants to stay beside the transport amenities and shopping area, the trade-off is the occasional black fumes from those buses @ the bus interchange.

Actually, depending on the unit facing one stays at Warren, it's not too bad. I frequently visited Wartren as I have 2 close frens staying over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    The Warren, if you want to breathe in unhygienic fumes day in day out... be my guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    haha, i agree.. Warren is just 1min walk to tat bus interchange with lots of those ultra long catepillar type buses !! If just 5mins walk than those 'fumes' and noises, think i'll prefer Mi Casa 5mins walk..

Drove pass MiCasa on my way home just now...outside the showflats are platoons of agents... Doesn't look like from FEO.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Drove pass MiCasa on my way home just now...outside the showflats are platoons of agents... Doesn't look like from FEO.
    FEO is the developer. Agents are ususally property firms such as Knight Frank, Hutton, ERA, DTz etc.

Hmm..okie. Some yrs back, i heard others said that FEO is the only developer where it has its own breed of "Far East" brand agents. And they do not like to get other 3rd party agents to market their new properties. Maybe times change?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Yuen
    FEO is the developer. Agents are ususally property firms such as Knight Frank, Hutton, ERA, DTz etc.

Last night, the FEO agents called me, told me the launch will be thurs evening starting from 6 pm, got early bird discounts of 2-3% and asked me to take leave to join the queue as early in the morning !

About Warren .. I live in the CCK area very close to Lot one. I have seen the units at Warren, nothing to shout about, really simple in design, good for staying if you like to stay at CCK area as it is close to Lot one and MRT and also the HDB town council building where there are alot of enrichment centers such as I can Read, Maths, Tien Hsia, Ossia music school, ballet school etc.
    However, price wise, can't expect Warren or Northvale to fetch good prices if you intend to sell. Northvale looks better in terms of the facade, and cheaper too. Mi Casa is about 3 min walk to Lot one, in terms of fumes, if you are buying those blocks that are going to be launched tomorrow, most of them are facing main roads, sure to get the fumes, FEO is only lauching a few blks, there are some 3+1 units that are not facing the roads.
    Nevertheless, if you are not staying there for good, it might be hard to sell at a profit in future - just look at the current Warren and Northvale sellers and you will know. There is also a mosque next to Mi Casa, at the other end, near the Mi Casa carpark.

MI CASA LAUNCHING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please call me for more information/preview viewing.

Chris Yip - ERA

The launch, according to FEO, is tomorrow Thurs 6 pm, not weekend.

Was told thur evening soft launch only by FEO agents. Also no walk-in customers, only for those who had already submitted a blank cheque to book a soft launch appointment.

Rumour so far FEO already collected 100+ cheques liao...

Coincidentally, I found out alot of my neighbors have submitted blank cheques to FEO for the soft launch. i.e. alot potential buyers all come from neighboring blocks as I was told, waiting to upgrade and most have selected 3 bedrooms, not the 3+1 or 4.

Latet news is now there will be 2 queue for the soft launch. One for those with blank cheque, one for walk-in customers.

Knn...then submit cheque first for what

waaaa, so angry, sounds like u submitted cheque??

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    waaaa, so angry, sounds like u submitted cheque??

Will share more info after I go look-see-look-see tomorrow.

FEO suddenly soft launched tonight at around 8pm. Even their own agents had to rush down at the last minute.

I also went to look see look see (yup, I among those who submitted cheque for soft launch). I would have been able to get the high floor pool view 3+1 if I wanted, but I didn't. The psf is crazy!

The first digit of the psf did not start with "6".

no way..... $7XXpsf - you're kidding rite? that kind of price for CCK?

FEO suddenly soft launched tonight at around 8pm. Even their own agents had to rush down at the last minute.

I also went to look see look see (yup, I among those who submitted cheque for soft launch). I would have been able to get the high floor pool view 3+1 if I wanted, but I didn't. The psf is crazy!

wah, this kind of location still dare to ask 7xx psf? just because of stocks rise news, doesn't mean everything's back to normal.

if far east really can sell the boondogs at $7XXpsf, and really has blank cheques in hand, then the singapore mass market property sector is completely bonkers. if only i can start shorting mass market mortgages like you can in the US

what is the floor area and quantum for that 3+1?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    what is the floor area and quantum for that 3+1?
    10th floor, 1281 sqft, pool-view. Soft launch price after discount $8###k.

Was told by more than one staff they already sold 20+ units (dunno which type) within the first hour. I personally seen one signing the purchase form.

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    wah, this kind of location still dare to ask 7xx psf? just because of stocks rise news, doesn't mean everything's back to normal.
    Not $6xx psf...hmm..can be $5xx psf mah..why must be 7xx psf? hehe

10th floor, 1281 sqft, pool-view. Soft launch price after discount $8###k.

Was told by more than one staff they already sold 20+ units (dunno which type) within the first hour. I personally seen one signing the purchase form.
    sorrie...typo...$8##k. Not 8 million!

sorrie...typo...$8##k. Not 8 million!
    with this price, i can buy FH...

US New Home Sales Unexpectedly Rise 4.7%

with this price, i can buy FH...

US New Home Sales Unexpectedly Rise 4.7%
    Your hair will grow even taller if u saw what was the 2nd digit of the $8##k...

Your hair will grow even taller if u saw what was the 2nd digit of the $8##k...
    can show us what is in the card?

can show us what is in the card?
    128# sq ft, $7xx psf......

+1

u bros should know what it is liao...