Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Hi, MSCP is multi storey car park which I don't like about it. My purchase is 630k a high flr, not a high price I assume for currently property boom time.....Or anyone who got a good offer???? Please share
    Thanks, I think is good price, I saw some already ask for $680k to $700K.

I hope so, never robert by the agent too much..... Anyone just brought a unit there, maybe would like to share the price you have purchase.....

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    I hope so, never robert by the agent too much..... Anyone just brought a unit there, maybe would like to share the price you have purchase.....
    Hi sls1973,

Recently, just bought one unit (3 bedrooms, 100sqm), mid-floor at 620K. So we are new neighbours : )

Any residents care to share ur opinion on Regentville? other than the MSCP. How's the maintenance and security there?

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Any residents care to share ur opinion on Regentville? other than the MSCP. How's the maintenance and security there?
    my SIL has been staying there for 10 years since it TOP. she complains abt the numerous Filipino tenants (coz nobody else wants to rent the apts there) and also that the usage of the swimming pool is not very well monitored. the swimming instructor on the pretext of teaching the kids in the condo lessons will also subtly bring in kids from the neighbouring housing estates. she has also seen a Malay woman in tudung & full attire enter the swimming pool once! nobody stopped her.

anyway these are just some "horror" stories from my SIL that I've heard over the years. just a bit of spice to add on to the positive reviews from the earlier posters

I was not impressed by her 3BR unit. very small with a triangular-shaped living room & tiny bedrooms. she personally hates it too but has to live with her own folly

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast