Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    my SIL has been staying there for 10 years since it TOP. she complains abt the numerous Filipino tenants (coz nobody else wants to rent the apts there) and also that the usage of the swimming pool is not very well monitored. the swimming instructor on the pretext of teaching the kids in the condo lessons will also subtly bring in kids from the neighbouring housing estates. she has also seen a Malay woman in tudung & full attire enter the swimming pool once! nobody stopped her.

anyway these are just some "horror" stories from my SIL that I've heard over the years. just a bit of spice to add on to the positive reviews from the earlier posters

I was not impressed by her 3BR unit. very small with a triangular-shaped living room & tiny bedrooms. she personally hates it too but has to live with her own folly
    Thanks for the feedback. Yup, 2 of the units I viewed are rented out. One tenant was filipino family. Another one was indian family. The swimming pool is not veri nice compare to recently built condo. The seller told me the interior structure is design based on feng shui.
    As a saying: you pay what u get : )

I totally agree with you coolman....you pay what you get. If you are welling to come up with 100+k to 200+k more, of course you can get a better pool and everything....but what the gov say I total agree with them, live within your means.......what for you upgrade your house but downgrade your life style because of needing to pay for the high mortage loan.

sls1973,

when will you be getting ur key? Mine will be Jan.

glad to know more people like us are buying for own staying instead of leasing out.

I will be getting my key somewhere mid of Oct. Estimate moving time will be end Nov. Do you intend to renovate your new house????

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    I will be getting my key somewhere mid of Oct. Estimate moving time will be end Nov. Do you intend to renovate your new house????
    sls1973,

It will be partial renovate. Change the kitchen cabinet, change the bathroom vanity top, basin, toliet bowl, change the build-in wardrobe for 3 bed rooms etc..

Wat abt u?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast