Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Me too....changing the kitchen cabinet, change the 3 bedroom wardrobe (as they look out of date) and also some minor touch up here & there lor......

Fire at Hougang's Regentville condo, 5 casualties reported
    Evelyn Choo
    Channel NewsAsia
    Thursday, 22 October 2009, 1950 hrs

Regentville Condo

A fire broke out at a condominium in Hougang at around 10am on Thursday.

Smoke and flames were seen coming from the 5th and 6th floors of Regentville condominium.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said three casualties suffered from smoke inhalation. One other casualty was a firefighter who suffered from exhaustion. Also, a child was sent to the hospital for treatment of shock.

The SCDF is investigating the cause of the fire, which was brought under control within 20 minutes.

A big selling point, of course, is that Regentville is very near Rosyth school. Be a parent volunteer who lives within 1km of school, it's almost a certainty to get your kids into Rosyth.

Sure????I throught nowaday the sch don't entertain volunteer anymore because of too many on waiting list la. I heard doing RC work is better, don't know how true is it....or anyone have lobang????

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Sure????I throught nowaday the sch don't entertain volunteer anymore because of too many on waiting list la. I heard doing RC work is better, don't know how true is it....or anyone have lobang????
    isst?? tat sch dun entertain volunteer? yup. heavily involvement in RC work will let you have the choice of the sch u want. My friend also did tat. U bought this condo becos of Rosyth sch? me bought the condo bcos is less than 1km from Rosyth, Hougang pri and xin min pri. at least i can choose one of these.

got ur key already? I m counting down till Jan.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast