Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

The ctr at hougang st 92 blk 946, there is own one childcare at the blk and after feb 10 they going to change management and I cannot recall what it change to

Hi sls1973,

How are you? I got 3 contractors for quotation. Overall still preferred the one you recommended to me. They will be renovating my hse next mth. I will be shifting in next mth too. See you around : ) Maybe we can meet up at the poolside while our kids enjoy the pool.

Hi,

Nice to hear from you again...So you got a major makeover for your new house or a minor one? No problem for me to meet up at the pool in the near future when you move in....Any problem can regarding moving house can sms me.

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Hi,

Nice to hear from you again...So you got a major makeover for your new house or a minor one? No problem for me to meet up at the pool in the near future when you move in....Any problem can regarding moving house can sms me.
    Just some simple renovation. Change the kitchen cabinet, vanity top for both toliet, replace toliet bowl, redo the wardrobe for master bedroom. change all the doors, painting of entire hse etc..

Will be shifting in next week.. how time flies : )

I am wondering when will the mcst get the whole condo repaint. I realised some area of the exterior walls are quite dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Just some simple renovation. Change the kitchen cabinet, vanity top for both toliet, replace toliet bowl, redo the wardrobe for master bedroom. change all the doors, painting of entire hse etc..

Will be shifting in next week.. how time flies : )

I am wondering when will the mcst get the whole condo repaint. I realised some area of the exterior walls are quite dirty.
    Hi Coolman,

How much do you paid for the renovation?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Hi Coolman,

How much do you paid for the renovation?

Thank you.

Hi Honesty,

Near to 20k. You also shifting to Regentville?

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Hi,

Hi sls1973,

I had moved in. Was busy cleaning and unpacking my hse these few days. So tiring.. 2day return back to work liao. I will see you around once i settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Hi Honesty,

Near to 20k. You also shifting to Regentville?
    Thanks Coolman,

I am not staying in Regentville, I wanted to do up my HDB resale flat. Very similar with what you are doing and wanted to know how much I need to spend.

Cheers!!!

I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.

一分钱一分货....

Quote Originally Posted by elerty
    I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.
    Hi Mate, I like Rengentville. Beautiful place. Also conveniently just opp Hougang 1 shopping mall. Just that over the past few years seems like got all sorts of different foreigners move in.

Quote Originally Posted by elerty

you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    I am rich in debts...

Wonder why RegentVille is classified as Apartment instead of condo.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix View Post
    you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    surrounded by schools etc, should be a good thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade View Post
    surrounded by schools etc, should be a good thing right?
    En bloc potential...the multi storey carpark taking up too much space. Anyway, good location. Opp Hougang 1 Mall. Also 5mins walk to the new Hougang Hawker centre.

It's been a while since this thread is updated.

Am thinking of getting a 3BR in this condo because of the quantum.

And hopefully being an older development, I will get a larger live-able space.

However, as it is a 99-year project with already past 17 years, not sure if I will have issues if I would like to sell away in future.

Further, still have weird people, lax security, rubbish throwing, lots of FT staying?

Has it improved over the years, or gotten worse?

many thanks for your advice in advance.

Best to arrange with agent to visit and talk to neighbors, look out for issues that you are concerned about.

Unlikely to have answers here.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Anyone can give advice on en bloc potential?

Quote Originally Posted by slepland View Post
    Anyone can give advice on en bloc potential?
    Should be a good buy when price going down slowly, as for en bloc maybe another 10 years later.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/project/resi...gentville-1588

Last edited by Arcachon; 22-09-18 at 11:15.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This kind of 99-years leasehold properties >20 years old will have less and less buyers until they "have price (from new properties) but few/no buyer (for these aging 99-years leasehold properties)"!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    This kind of 99-years leasehold properties >20 years old will have less and less buyers until they "have price (from new properties) but few/no buyer (for these aging 99-years leasehold properties)"!
    Even residents in 99-year leasehold properties are renters. The only property owners are those who own free hold or 999-year leasehold properties.