Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

  1. #41


  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elerty
    I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

    Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

    The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.
    Hi Mate, I like Rengentville. Beautiful place. Also conveniently just opp Hougang 1 shopping mall. Just that over the past few years seems like got all sorts of different foreigners move in.


  3. #43
    Emeritus Senior mantrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elerty
    I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

    Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

    The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.
    you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    I am rich in debts...


  4. #44

    Default

    Wonder why RegentVille is classified as Apartment instead of condo.


  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantrix View Post
    you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    surrounded by schools etc, should be a good thing right?


  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade View Post
    surrounded by schools etc, should be a good thing right?
    En bloc potential...the multi storey carpark taking up too much space. Anyway, good location. Opp Hougang 1 Mall. Also 5mins walk to the new Hougang Hawker centre.


  7. #47

    Default

    It's been a while since this thread is updated.

    Am thinking of getting a 3BR in this condo because of the quantum.

    And hopefully being an older development, I will get a larger live-able space.

    However, as it is a 99-year project with already past 17 years, not sure if I will have issues if I would like to sell away in future.

    Further, still have weird people, lax security, rubbish throwing, lots of FT staying?

    Has it improved over the years, or gotten worse?


    many thanks for your advice in advance.


  8. #48
    Ultimate Underdog
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,763

    Default

    Best to arrange with agent to visit and talk to neighbors, look out for issues that you are concerned about.

    Unlikely to have answers here.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •