Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

I think there is a pool of volunteer on waiting list for the sch....therefore no point to go on the waiting list waiting list. Near the sch is also part of the reason I choose there another thing is the reasonable price and good surrounding. I really like te surround as nowaday condo dont have such a big place for human to walk around especially the large greenery area. Some area the walk way is so small that even you walk if people laying at the side of the pool give you a kick you can fall into the pool.
    I got my key in Sept and now doing reno, and it going to complete and plan to move in mid Nov....

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    I think there is a pool of volunteer on waiting list for the sch....therefore no point to go on the waiting list waiting list. Near the sch is also part of the reason I choose there another thing is the reasonable price and good surrounding. I really like te surround as nowaday condo dont have such a big place for human to walk around especially the large greenery area. Some area the walk way is so small that even you walk if people laying at the side of the pool give you a kick you can fall into the pool.
    I got my key in Sept and now doing reno, and it going to complete and plan to move in mid Nov....
    How much is ur total renovation cost? Wat did u do? Did you change the air-con? Did u do the window grill?

I did the window grill as I have little kidds around. I replace the 3 existing bedrm cupboard and kitchen. Varnishing and painting of parquet flooring and wooden door. Change all toilet door to flip type. Install 3 TV console. A shoe rack. Install lighting point and power power. Aircon I also change as they can quite old already. Excluding ac it is 20k+

So did you start your renovation??? Before CNY move in? Did you ask the contractor for quotation?

Default Regentville in Hougang

Quote Originally Posted by ksoon106
    Anyone stay in Regentville? Can you share how is the environment there?

I noticed the selling price in Regentville is slightly cheaper than other area. Do you know why?

Thxs.
    I think someone wrote in forum about serious littering in this condo.....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast