Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    So did you start your renovation??? Before CNY move in? Did you ask the contractor for quotation?
    Not yet. The previous owner had a 1 year tenant lease which end Mar 10. So we can only start the reno on Apr. Most probably shld be shifting in on May. I will look for the contractors coming Jan.

Btw, do ur kids go to childcare?

Ya, manage to find a place for him. The one nearest to our home (NTUC) is full when I ask them during Oct 09, therefore I walk further down the abit to look for another one which is along Hougang St 92. Not very near actually, it is about 5 min walk from our home.

Went there to look for a place to stay back in 2007 - cos my parents live nearby. Back then was looking at a 2+1 for around 400K++ (they were going at 420-450psf)

Plus points was the proximity to the Hougang Festival Marrket (NTUC) just opposite and near to CTE / SLE.

Things that caused me ultimately not to buy was the MSCP, small pool, proximity to main road and the weird layout of the apartment.

With new projects coming up there i think the prices will go up in time (like almost every property), though the increase will be linear.

What you mention hopefully come true, now property price sky rocket high. I agree with you the main setback for this area is the MSCP which I personally dont like it too, but what to do....budget constraint. Today, saw it the New paper that recently here got littering problem, hopefully those people who have done it wake up your idea and be more considerate....Negative feedback regarding this area will definitely affect the price when you want to sell it off in the future, please be considerate that we are all living together.

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Ya, manage to find a place for him. The one nearest to our home (NTUC) is full when I ask them during Oct 09, therefore I walk further down the abit to look for another one which is along Hougang St 92. Not very near actually, it is about 5 min walk from our home.

Wat is the childcare name? I also intend to change my boy childcare to somewhere nearby our condo.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast