Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

The ctr at hougang st 92 blk 946, there is own one childcare at the blk and after feb 10 they going to change management and I cannot recall what it change to

Hi sls1973,

How are you? I got 3 contractors for quotation. Overall still preferred the one you recommended to me. They will be renovating my hse next mth. I will be shifting in next mth too. See you around : ) Maybe we can meet up at the poolside while our kids enjoy the pool.

Hi,

Nice to hear from you again...So you got a major makeover for your new house or a minor one? No problem for me to meet up at the pool in the near future when you move in....Any problem can regarding moving house can sms me.

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Hi,

Nice to hear from you again...So you got a major makeover for your new house or a minor one? No problem for me to meet up at the pool in the near future when you move in....Any problem can regarding moving house can sms me.
    Just some simple renovation. Change the kitchen cabinet, vanity top for both toliet, replace toliet bowl, redo the wardrobe for master bedroom. change all the doors, painting of entire hse etc..

Will be shifting in next week.. how time flies : )

I am wondering when will the mcst get the whole condo repaint. I realised some area of the exterior walls are quite dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Just some simple renovation. Change the kitchen cabinet, vanity top for both toliet, replace toliet bowl, redo the wardrobe for master bedroom. change all the doors, painting of entire hse etc..

Will be shifting in next week.. how time flies : )

I am wondering when will the mcst get the whole condo repaint. I realised some area of the exterior walls are quite dirty.
    Hi Coolman,

How much do you paid for the renovation?

Thank you.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast