Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Quote Originally Posted by elerty
    I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.
    Hi Mate, I like Rengentville. Beautiful place. Also conveniently just opp Hougang 1 shopping mall. Just that over the past few years seems like got all sorts of different foreigners move in.

Quote Originally Posted by elerty
    I just recently moved in to stay with my parents. first day my shoes got stolen....so shocked that this happened at a condo.

Secondly, i find that the clubhouse is always full of students having tuition. I seriously doubt they stay at RegentVille but from some neighbouring blks. (Maybe they have friends staying in the condo)

The swimming pool is always filled with many weird ppl.....the security guards does not seems to care at all.
    you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    I am rich in debts...

Wonder why RegentVille is classified as Apartment instead of condo.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix View Post
    you can't expect much when this is the only condo in the vicinity and surrounded by HDBs and school...
    surrounded by schools etc, should be a good thing right?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast