Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Regentville in Hougang

Default Regentville in Hougang

Anyone stay in Regentville? Can you share how is the environment there?

I noticed the selling price in Regentville is slightly cheaper than other area. Do you know why?

Thxs.

Quote Originally Posted by ksoon106
    Anyone stay in Regentville? Can you share how is the environment there?

I noticed the selling price in Regentville is slightly cheaper than other area. Do you know why?

Thxs.
    I got a good friend staying there. Went to visit her there a few years back. Just opposite NTUC Fairprice Mega Mall at Hougang Point. So very convenient. Used to have bus services to MRTs....but dunno the current MCST stilll got maintain it. Quite beautiful function room and other facilities. If you can get a 3 bedroom below $600K there, guess should be quite good deal.

Some people say one bad point is no undergound carpark....multi storey carpark design and living space wise too compact. I think it is a good place to live in tot my friend told me never to buy one resales unit there......haha.

Just brought a unit there....Before I sign on the line, notice that alot of people going round there looking for units, therefore feel that this developement still very competitive. I can say is developement not bad as the price that compare to other area is relatively cheaper. But I do agree that the MSCP is the only disappointment, but no choice la....money speak louder then very thing. But overall still a very present place. Before I forget, maybe someone tell me that what is the maintanence fee?

Quote Originally Posted by sls1973
    Just brought a unit there....Before I sign on the line, notice that alot of people going round there looking for units, therefore feel that this developement still very competitive. I can say is developement not bad as the price that compare to other area is relatively cheaper. But I do agree that the MSCP is the only disappointment, but no choice la....money speak louder then very thing. But overall still a very present place. Before I forget, maybe someone tell me that what is the maintanence fee?
    Sorry, what do you mean by MSCP?

I asked an agent before few month ago, i think is $250.00 per month.

May i ask how much did you paid for it?

Nice place, I almost bought it.

Hi, MSCP is multi storey car park which I don't like about it. My purchase is 630k a high flr, not a high price I assume for currently property boom time.....Or anyone who got a good offer???? Please share

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast