Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Warren - sharing of info

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    if like that, than northvale(also LH) which is over 10 yrs old, also got potential ...
    northvale is out of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    northvale is also well known for leaking roofing. also, it does not have a insulation (noise trap) inside the wall. so how to touch warren in terms of quality?
    talking on quality, when the place reach 10 yrs or more, hard to predict what will come next to repair..especially water proofing(i know for other places..) it is not cheap....new one got warranty for a few years....

northvale studio at year around 2008 roughly one studio (700sqft) less than 400k...now close to 700k asking price...the housing at whole Sg has seen price increase...i dont know what potential u are referring to..

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Not really matters, but just FYI.
    Northvale is apartment status, not condominium status.
    Warren is condominium status.

it does not concern me actually...all these are details and technical things I will not bother with unless it hurts my pocket...

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    What I notices is the paintwork at the balcony external parapet is slightly greenish , seem like the when rain it get wet and these stack don face the sun will get these greenish algey stain ..
    happen to view 1 of the 3 bedders, the internal quite ok but the external paintwork ver bad. since day 1, seven years already.
    the people there say management newman goh not doing work always change subject when owner ask for repaint.

I pull on the handbrake too. haha...

happen to view 1 of the 3 bedders, the internal quite ok but the external paintwork ver bad. since day 1, seven years already.
    the people there say management newman goh not doing work always change subject when owner ask for repaint.

newman goh ...ha ha sound very very familiar to me....

the price now is hard to sustain...2nd timers will go for rainforest cheaper since first timers take up rate is low althought over subscribed....another new PC will be up next few months near phoenix mrt...mi casa TOP alot of people will let go...times are not so good now with so many units and economy is uncertain... see how the price reduces going ahead...why buy high when u have opporunity to get better pricing...

newman goh ...ha ha sound very very familiar to me....

the price now is hard to sustain...2nd timers will go for rainforest cheaper since first timers take up rate is low althought over subscribed....another new PC will be up next few months near phoenix mrt...mi casa TOP alot of people will let go...times are not so good now with so many units and economy is uncertain... see how the price reduces going ahead...why buy high when u have opporunity to get better pricing...
    new development have to wait 2-3 years, stressful leh. resale also need about 4 months for paper work. I don't mind buying a resale at warren provided the paint work has already done. best location of CCK.

micasa looks jialat with red and blue windows.

new development have to wait 2-3 years, stressful leh. resale also need about 4 months for paper work. I don't mind buying a resale at warren provided the paint work has already done. best location of CCK.

agreed. Mi casa is truly lousy design. Seen the 2 other similar designs at woodlands and wonder why FEO thinks this is such an outstanding attraction haha..

Bet northvale and Warren, i will prefer a unit at northvale facing the park.. think this will be best facing as it will be with a view and not facing the MRT track...

new development 2 to 3 years just nice...cash outlay every month lesser and who knows by the time want to TOp price up...close to get over the cooling measure and can sell on time..

warren price will adjust at no time once mi casa TOP ...at current price of warren with 3 rooms at this location at 8 years age(top 2004) it is peak already not worth it to me...

mi casa is this case better as it is new and price wise not wide difference...

I start to have the impression of Mudland ... Fast at building new plaza/malls but when come to maintenance like :

Location is good. Unfortunately, noise is a serious issue from:-

1) Expressway beside the condo
    2) MRT track beside the condo
    3) Bus interchange beside the condo

The new EC Rainforest at Ave$700 psf, further away, is a good buy if eligible.

This estate TOPs at 2004 and its suppose to re-paint after 5 years on 2009.

I again check with the resident and they says the management has confirm to re-paint the estate after mar 2013.

why the residences and the committee members allows the management to delay such work for 4 years? something is wrong with this committee people.

this management company newman goh does nothing except collecting funds. it should be terminated.

Now the pricing of this estate drops and stay average with the older neighbouring EC's

this is a good time to buy a resale unit but worries they defer the re-painting works.

I have been eyeing this property for some period of time. best location at CCK. another half years to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BB
    Location is good. Unfortunately, noise is a serious issue from:-

1) Expressway beside the condo
    2) MRT track beside the condo
    3) Bus interchange beside the condo

The new EC Rainforest at Ave$700 psf, further away, is a good buy if eligible.
    Actually out of curiosity, I went and stand on an overhead bridge with heavy 3 lane traffic on both sides for about half an hour. The place is just beside mrt track. But realise cannot hear significant sound of mrt from track as the sound of incessant moving vehicle 'drowned' the sound of mrt train passing by. Then I move further and away from the traffic and just beside the mrt track.

This time, I find the mrt track becomes 'soothing' as compared to the incessant traffic noise.

This lead me to conclude that whether mrt noise is bearable or not is subjective.

For those who bought or intend to buy condos near mrt or mrt track, you can try this method and in no time you will surely 'feel' that mrt track noise is 'acceptable' and even 'soothing'. lol

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You may not even hear these noise anymore after your ear drum got accustomed to it (some people say actually is "semi-deaf" already).

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Actually out of curiosity, I went and stand on an overhead bridge with heavy 3 lane traffic on both sides for about half an hour. The place is just beside mrt track. But realise cannot hear significant sound of mrt from track as the sound of incessant moving vehicle 'drowned' the sound of mrt train passing by. Then I move further and away from the traffic and just beside the mrt track.

This time, I find the mrt track becomes 'soothing' as compared to the incessant traffic noise.

This lead me to conclude that whether mrt noise is bearable or not is subjective.

For those who bought or intend to buy condos near mrt or mrt track, you can try this method and in no time you will surely 'feel' that mrt track noise is 'acceptable' and even 'soothing'. lol

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You may not even hear these noise anymore after your ear drum got accustomed to it (some people say actually is "semi-deaf" already).
    So does that mean that more than 100 000 family members that are staying near bus-stop/highway/bus-stop or track already in this condition? lol

This estate TOPs at 2004 and its suppose to re-paint after 5 years on 2009.

I again check with the resident and they says the management has confirm to re-paint the estate after mar 2013.

why the residences and the committee members allows the management to delay such work for 4 years? something is wrong with this committee people.

this management company newman goh does nothing except collecting funds. it should be terminated.

Now the pricing of this estate drops and stay average with the older neighbouring EC's

this is a good time to buy a resale unit but worries they defer the re-painting works.

I have been eyeing this property for some period of time. best location at CCK. another half years to wait.
    lakeholmz and the jade had just finished the repainting work.
    the management of this estate do nothing about its dirty paint work.
    what happen to the committee after collecting the fund?
    the residences need to push to keep the estate clean.

they just change the estate manager 4month ago... wat i know is that they need a pe to endorse & select the colour of the paint but the cost of that is $100 over k that y there is a delay

Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    they just change the estate manager 4month ago... wat i know is that they need a pe to endorse & select the colour of the paint but the cost of that is $100 over k that y there is a delay
    Oh i see, any idea when they re-paint?

warrant is a very good place to call home near to every thing.. for the noise wise depend which blk u purchase.. some unit is very serene at night.
    To buy warrant is good for investment but only the management suck only.They will piss u up in any where they can , like see u put furniture in ur own balcony they write letter to ask u to remove if not they threaten u with lawyer letter.Or u do renovation they want u to lay back the same tiles like the same old type at the balcony..Wat the fUnk i buy the balcony i do wat ever also need them to approve.But if u got problem u go to them ha ha ha wait lor. rubbish throw from the top down (knife,tissue paper, pad with blood ...ect) u show them. wat they do only issue letter to home owner but they will not inform u wat they going do or done .so u gong gong dun know wat happening.As they sent out letter to inform they going to sue the developer about warrant leakage ask whose house got problem, i inform them about the rubbish chute & master bedroom wall leak but the ma. say not their fault than whose fault ... than i got to repair it my self. Than they use the plan to show me there is no piping inside the wall so ask them how it leak?? they say dun know ...

Oh i see, any idea when they re-paint?
    for other who wanted to buy warrant pls note trellis not approve at level 1 & level 7. This year agm cannot go through. even put notice board outside the lift to inform the residence about in house event also cannot..Ya went going to re-paint the building..wait till change all the ma.

for other who wanted to buy warrant pls note trellis not approve at level 1 & level 7. This year agm cannot go through. even put notice board outside the lift to inform the residence about in house event also cannot..Ya went going to re-paint the building..wait till change all the ma.
    residences must take pics and post in the forum then they wake up.
    otherwise they keep collecting funds and do nothing. not sure which other
    estate managed by them?

residences must take pics and post in the forum then they wake up.
    otherwise they keep collecting funds and do nothing. not sure which other
    estate managed by them?
    the estate look dirty and old plus the plants all die in the bbq area.

the west coast monterey also run by this management. look dirty too.

Hear say that they are running at a deficit every month that is why saving money...
    1)Probabily the lowest fee in whole singapore ==> maintenance and sinking fund...

due to its great location at CCK, this lead to 2) majority rented out so those owners who cannot afford to stay condo but buying them for rental hack care about deficit of managment fee, object every slight increase in every AGM...

In no time, the estate is going to devalue very soon due to deterioation of the facilties IF this situation persists...

heard the estate confirmed and schedule for re-painting on november 2012. cheers to the owners.

heard the estate confirmed and schedule for re-painting on november 2012. cheers to the owners.
    it is true...to a supplier J***n. ending in 24wks time starting nov 12...they should look at improving the landscape too....make it more dense..now heard it is too sparse..

it is true...to a supplier J***n. ending in 24wks time starting nov 12...they should look at improving the landscape too....make it more dense..now heard it is too sparse..
    will lot 1 shopping mall expand like ang mo kio hub? the vacant land next to it have been lying there for years. right now they are rebuilding the garden.

will lot 1 shopping mall expand like ang mo kio hub? the vacant land next to it have been lying there for years. right now they are rebuilding the garden.
    Base on 2008 Master Plan, a plot of land next to lot one will be for commercial use, properly a shopping mall. A community center will be built at the junction of CCK Loop and CCK drive (previously the showroom location). I think CCK will be a good strategic location, just 3 MRT stations away from Jurong East Hub and future Woodland regional hub. I will also link to BP hub via LRT.

Quote Originally Posted by HCL
    Base on 2008 Master Plan, a plot of land next to lot one will be for commercial use, properly a shopping mall. A community center will be built at the junction of CCK Loop and CCK drive (previously the showroom location). I think CCK will be a good strategic location, just 3 MRT stations away from Jurong East Hub and future Woodland regional hub. I will also link to BP hub via LRT.
    thank you for such info.

Default WoodPro

WoodPro, is a member of the National Wood Flooring Association and one of the few timber contractors who registered with the Building Control Authority (BCA). We have done numerous Decking and Bay Windows at Mi Casa/ Caspian / Rochelle / Vivace / The Verve... Etc.
    Do kindly contact us at 93668200 / 96839276 or send us an email to [email protected]
    Below are some photographs of our recently completed projects.

went in today saw 3 units along poolside with new paintwork, believes its for color selection of the re-painting work. lot 1 mall was very crowded these days. this place soon to be another hub.