Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Warren - sharing of info

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    I had viewed micasa too, definitely a competition to Warren . Appreciate your pts...
    u mean showroom last time ? as it is going to TOP maybe somewhere this year only... price showhow close to warren and it is new ...warren price now is at high side for 7 years old place..by 2014 will be ten yrs whereas mi casa only 2 yrs...so price wise which will erode soon? I think u also know that very well...good luck

Seem like the condo manager not dong the job ....a quick fix is to complain to the mc chairman...this is the basic maintenance routine ...
    after the facelift (repainting work) the warren definite price better.
    this place have potential. info says to do re-painting on june this year.
    just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    after the facelift (repainting work) the warren definite price better.
    this place have potential. info says to do re-painting on june this year.
    just wait and see.

if like that, than northvale(also LH) which is over 10 yrs old, also got potential ...

I had viewed micasa too, definitely a competition to Warren . Appreciate your pts...
    MCL vs FEO, pretty obvious.

Yet to comment on the distance to Lot 1 and pools.

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    if like that, than northvale(also LH) which is over 10 yrs old, also got potential ...
    Not really matters, but just FYI.
    Northvale is apartment status, not condominium status.
    Warren is condominium status.

u mean showroom last time ? as it is going to TOP maybe somewhere this year only... price showhow close to warren and it is new ...warren price now is at high side for 7 years old place..by 2014 will be ten yrs whereas mi casa only 2 yrs...so price wise which will erode soon? I think u also know that very well...good luck
    Yap , seen e show room..
    It was a matter of timing.
    The age is a factor to note , that why.

I was there about 8 years ago, and it already looked quite run down.

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    what's the diff?

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    what's the diff?
    northvale is also well known for leaking roofing. also, it does not have a insulation (noise trap) inside the wall. so how to touch warren in terms of quality?

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

ummm.... what are the differences between apartment and condominium ??..
    condominium has more facilities ??... northvale like have all the facilities...

in technical... what are the differences between apartment and condominium ??.. can help explain ??..
    to me they looked the same...

northvale is out of my list.

northvale is also well known for leaking roofing. also, it does not have a insulation (noise trap) inside the wall. so how to touch warren in terms of quality?
    talking on quality, when the place reach 10 yrs or more, hard to predict what will come next to repair..especially water proofing(i know for other places..) it is not cheap....new one got warranty for a few years....

northvale studio at year around 2008 roughly one studio (700sqft) less than 400k...now close to 700k asking price...the housing at whole Sg has seen price increase...i dont know what potential u are referring to..

Quote Originally Posted by apple3

it does not concern me actually...all these are details and technical things I will not bother with unless it hurts my pocket...

What I notices is the paintwork at the balcony external parapet is slightly greenish , seem like the when rain it get wet and these stack don face the sun will get these greenish algey stain ..
    happen to view 1 of the 3 bedders, the internal quite ok but the external paintwork ver bad. since day 1, seven years already.
    the people there say management newman goh not doing work always change subject when owner ask for repaint.

I pull on the handbrake too. haha...

happen to view 1 of the 3 bedders, the internal quite ok but the external paintwork ver bad. since day 1, seven years already.
    the people there say management newman goh not doing work always change subject when owner ask for repaint.

newman goh ...ha ha sound very very familiar to me....

the price now is hard to sustain...2nd timers will go for rainforest cheaper since first timers take up rate is low althought over subscribed....another new PC will be up next few months near phoenix mrt...mi casa TOP alot of people will let go...times are not so good now with so many units and economy is uncertain... see how the price reduces going ahead...why buy high when u have opporunity to get better pricing...

newman goh ...ha ha sound very very familiar to me....

the price now is hard to sustain...2nd timers will go for rainforest cheaper since first timers take up rate is low althought over subscribed....another new PC will be up next few months near phoenix mrt...mi casa TOP alot of people will let go...times are not so good now with so many units and economy is uncertain... see how the price reduces going ahead...why buy high when u have opporunity to get better pricing...
    new development have to wait 2-3 years, stressful leh. resale also need about 4 months for paper work. I don't mind buying a resale at warren provided the paint work has already done. best location of CCK.

micasa looks jialat with red and blue windows.

new development have to wait 2-3 years, stressful leh. resale also need about 4 months for paper work. I don't mind buying a resale at warren provided the paint work has already done. best location of CCK.

agreed. Mi casa is truly lousy design. Seen the 2 other similar designs at woodlands and wonder why FEO thinks this is such an outstanding attraction haha..

Bet northvale and Warren, i will prefer a unit at northvale facing the park.. think this will be best facing as it will be with a view and not facing the MRT track...

new development 2 to 3 years just nice...cash outlay every month lesser and who knows by the time want to TOp price up...close to get over the cooling measure and can sell on time..

warren price will adjust at no time once mi casa TOP ...at current price of warren with 3 rooms at this location at 8 years age(top 2004) it is peak already not worth it to me...

mi casa is this case better as it is new and price wise not wide difference...

I start to have the impression of Mudland ... Fast at building new plaza/malls but when come to maintenance like :

Location is good. Unfortunately, noise is a serious issue from:-

1) Expressway beside the condo
    2) MRT track beside the condo
    3) Bus interchange beside the condo

The new EC Rainforest at Ave$700 psf, further away, is a good buy if eligible.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast