Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warren - sharing of info

1. Default

seems like the warren not that popular...

Actaully for The Warren, it largely depends which unit you are interested. I had viewed units that face dthe highway and the noise is unbearable unless you close all windows (which is sound proof) and on the aircon. This is not possible at all.

Thus, you should choose units that faced the pools (including the balcony). I am currently living in Blk 49 and would say that the noise is still bearable except that the dust that is casued by the buses and MRT may be a bit more as my blk/unit is not blocked by any buildings. This is a small price to pay if you want to live near all amenities.

Comparing the prices offered by MiCasa and The Warren, I would say that The Warren is still a better buy and a hsort walking distance to interchange (especially when raining) and eateries.

Quote Originally Posted by RacNic
    Actaully for The Warren, it largely depends which unit you are interested. I had viewed units that face dthe highway and the noise is unbearable unless you close all windows (which is sound proof) and on the aircon. This is not possible at all.

Thus, you should choose units that faced the pools (including the balcony). I am currently living in Blk 49 and would say that the noise is still bearable except that the dust that is casued by the buses and MRT may be a bit more as my blk/unit is not blocked by any buildings. This is a small price to pay if you want to live near all amenities.

Comparing the prices offered by MiCasa and The Warren, I would say that The Warren is still a better buy and a hsort walking distance to interchange (especially when raining) and eateries.
    So, u must be staying at unit 20/23 as these 2 units get "direct hit" of the noise from the buses. Is lower floor less affected?

Quote Originally Posted by vale
    So, u must be staying at unit 20/23 as these 2 units get "direct hit" of the noise from the buses. Is lower floor less affected?
    Maybe as sounds travel but the noise level is not as bad as if you are staying right besides the MRT track (which I had experienced before).

It is still bearable but it is a small price to pay ( in my own opinion) for the conveniences, which is why I choose to buy The Warren in the first place. For those who like the quietness, then The Warren and Northvale may not be suitable for them as the traffic (including human) is quite heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by RacNic
    Maybe as sounds travel but the noise level is not as bad as if you are staying right besides the MRT track (which I had experienced before).

It is still bearable but it is a small price to pay ( in my own opinion) for the conveniences, which is why I choose to buy The Warren in the first place. For those who like the quietness, then The Warren and Northvale may not be suitable for them as the traffic (including human) is quite heavy.
    I have visited Blk 41 before. It is the best facing as Living and all the 3 bed rooms are inward unblock facing pool view. The unit is far from MRT track and not directly facing the road. Only set back is the kitchen is a bit dark as the light is being blocked. The agent shows me the last one year transaction price was above $700k for 1216 sqf size or above $600/sqf. The $ per SQF is higher than other block as agent told me this is due to premium facing and location.

Quote Originally Posted by HCL
    I have visited Blk 41 before. It is the best facing as Living and all the 3 bed rooms are inward unblock facing pool view. The unit is far from MRT track and not directly facing the road. Only set back is the kitchen is a bit dark as the light is being blocked. The agent shows me the last one year transaction price was above $700k for 1216 sqf size or above $600/sqf. The $ per SQF is higher than other block as agent told me this is due to premium facing and location.
    I think the blk you are referring faces the lap pool which is indeed unblocked and a bit far from the noises . Anyway, The Warren has quite a number of layouts for 2-bedder and 3 bedder. Mayb, u can ask your agent to show another layout for those blks that face the long lap pool. I bought my resale unit two years ago at about 470/psf which I know that I would not be able to get this kind of price anymore (somemore with amenities/transportation) nearby... Look at Mi Casa price........

• Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast