Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New launch@Pasir Panjang (FH,TOP 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by booshi0712
    They are finally starting work on this development after leaving it untouched for more than 6 months since it was launched! And to my surprise, estimated delivery by the contractor is Q4 2010 according to the work notice board! Thats just one year from the time they start work!!!

Can I check with the experts on this forum whether one year construction time is normal for a 50 units 5-storey high project?
    the first little pig built a house of straw, and the second built a house of sticks. they finished their houses in two hours.

Wow ... some people start to do story-telling about straw houses ... soon maybe piglets also can come out ... lol

I guess there are different kinds of experts.
    This is the first low rise project that i bought, so was quite surprised by the one year time line for contractor delivery. Maybe thats the norm. So I was hoping for those who have bought similar low rise projects to comment on how fast their dellivery were.

This is the first low rise project that i bought, so was quite surprised by the one year time line for contractor delivery. Maybe thats the norm. So I was hoping for those who have bought similar low rise projects to comment on how fast their dellivery were.
    Can be done. Look at Parc Imperial just opp balmeg, it is done at amazing speed. Look at the Foliage posting and you will find post 1 and 2 dates.

Default Fast Speed

Just look at Parc Imperial, the construction work started in June 2009. Within 3 months, one block is virtually completed.
    Bear in mind, there is only 1 crane at Parc Imperial, so they are building block by block. It is now 3 out of 4 blocks completed.
    There are 3 cranes for Luxe, so they will build at least 2 blocks at the same time.
    So completion by end of Year 2010 is easy.

Can Luxeville TOP before CNY in 2011? Will experts comment please?

Default TOP

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Can Luxeville TOP before CNY in 2011? Will experts comment please?
    I am not an expert. But looking at the slow progress, I doubt they can complete by by CNY in 2011. It is more likely by CNY 2012. Just for info, it took 2 months for Parc Imperial to get the official TOP even after everything is done. There are too many projects right now.

Thanks,
    Richard

Thanks for sharing. Developer didn't take this question too. Hard to plan for owners who need to move in fast.

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    I am not an expert. But looking at the slow progress, I doubt they can complete by by CNY in 2011. It is more likely by CNY 2012. Just for info, it took 2 months for Parc Imperial to get the official TOP even after everything is done. There are too many projects right now.

Thanks,
    Richard
    parc imperial is a superman !!! TOP just 1yr after launch!!!!!! fastest TOP project i ever witnessed!!!

The project started construction even before launch.

Question

Read an ad recently indicating a unit for sell and project completion by end 2011. How realistic is this? TOP in a year time.

Question

Street directory indicated u/c, TOP June 2012. This may be a clue if you are eager to know when this small project will TOP. Any good guess

Thumbs up

TOP soon. Hopefully by sept. pool is quite big for a small project. Appreciates wise developer for placing pool and gym in the middle rather than neighboring project; behind. Can,t wait to jump into the pool. Really stones throw away! Nice resort indeed. Very near NUS and science park.

Red face

Finally TOP! Anyone sharing their excitement or comments here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Finally TOP! Anyone sharing their excitement or comments here?
    Not really exciting. It was expected to be very quiet, but the first row has to bear with noises from west coast road, from the entrance of the carpark in front of it (so near) and from the walkway beside it, the second and third rows face the pool, and the last row got the very loud sound from the waterfall. What's worse will be the dust and noise from the construction works on the site of the current West Vale, probably starting from next year.