Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: laguna park, neptune court, lagoon view condos...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus View Post
    Very difficult.... Due to one or two units who die die don't want to sell. Really taonao bohosay
    Some old people I know whose estates have undergone or going through enbloc, not necessarily in these said properties, did not or won't sell because they have grown attached to their home and hate moving.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Some old people I know whose estates have undergone or going through enbloc, not necessarily in these said properties, did not or won't sell because they have grown attached to their home and hate moving.
    Good for govt to take back the land at a pittance (if any).

The owners descendents suffer.

It's like owning a COE car, pay a lot for repairs and maintenance and get back nothing when COE expires. LOL! Stupid old 99 leasehold condo, inside got gold ah? Knn kumgong sinkies.

Gong Xi Gong Xi!

My lady friend make $2m when her FH newton condo (bought in 2012 @ $2m) was enbloc. She bought 2 units at Laguna park (each $1.3m) in 2015 for high potential enbloc windfall. One of the unit is rented out & the other is for own stay. Last yr, I met her again. She told me only 70%+ resident agreed to sign. She was thinking of selling which can fetch around $1.5m last yr.

I did not contact her again since last yr. With the latest ABSD measure. It is likely to delay again.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    My lady friend make $2m when her FH newton condo (bought in 2012 @ $2m) was enbloc. She bought 2 units at Laguna park (each $1.3m) in 2015 for high potential enbloc windfall. One of the unit is rented out & the other is for own stay. Last yr, I met her again. She told me only 70%+ resident agreed to sign. She was thinking of selling which can fetch around $1.5m last yr.

I did not contact her again since last yr. With the latest ABSD measure. It is likely to delay again.
    70%+ was achieved this year if I am not wrong, and currently stand at about 75% as reported.
    There are too many huge plots of land along this area, Bayshore, Bayshore Park, Lagoon View, Laguna Park, Mandarin Garden, Neptune Court (not fully privatised). On top of a few thousand units of GLS at Bayshore area on the way.

If I can read your friend's mind, she is still holding on to these two units as the chances of collecting 80% is there and market was hot. There is no reason for her to sell especially she had made so much from enbloc before.

This is a real dead-end to all these old 99LH mega properties. Very difficult to find buyers be it enbloc or individual now. Individual must be cash rich as LTV is very much lower. This will be worsen as time passes.

Maintenance and Repair are real real problems especially it is so near to the sea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123