Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: laguna park, neptune court, lagoon view condos...

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip09 View Post
    Has Lagoon View been privatised? Was wondering as I read a report that Braddell View is the last HUDC to be privatised. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...atised-8579058 As far as I know Neptune Court hasn't either.
    Yes, Lagoon View has been fully privatised and Sales Committee is formed as well.
    Neptune Court, I am not sure was it built under the HUDC scheme, but its looks, it does not look like a typical HUDC property, Anyway, chances for Neptune court to go private is slim. You can google on this subject, if can't fnd, get back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    Yes, Lagoon View has been fully privatised and Sales Committee is formed as well.
    Neptune Court, I am not sure was it built under the HUDC scheme, but its looks, it does not look like a typical HUDC property, Anyway, chances for Neptune court to go private is slim. You can google on this subject, if can't fnd, get back here.
    I hear the land belongs to Ministry of Finance and some subsidiary proprietors are not keen to pay the privatization fees .http://propertylaunch-invest.com/pro...t-en-bloc.html . Based on this report MOF has ' discounted' the price now but perhaps these owners don't want to move and are concerned that Privatization will lead to En bloc. Anyway I don't know what Is the latest on this.

Current status of collective sales attempt in the area:

1) Mandarin Gardens - EGM on 25th Mar to approve sale conditions; reserve price S$2.45 bil
    2) Laguna Park - Collecting signatures; 56% as at Nov 2017
    3) Neptune Court - No enbloc attempt; Estate AGM on 25th Mar (CP and common area still under MOF)
    4) Lagoon View - No update
    5) Fernwood Tower - Close to getting 80% signatures as at Feb 2018; Reserve price S$688 mil; No update on public tender yet

Do share if you have any new updates! :-)

www.singaporepropertykaki.com

Quote Originally Posted by SGPropertyKaki View Post
    Current status of collective sales attempt in the area:

1) Mandarin Gardens - EGM on 25th Mar to approve sale conditions; reserve price S$2.45 bil
    2) Laguna Park - Collecting signatures; 56% as at Nov 2017
    3) Neptune Court - No enbloc attempt; Estate AGM on 25th Mar (CP and common area still under MOF)
    4) Lagoon View - No update
    5) Fernwood Tower - Close to getting 80% signatures as at Feb 2018; Reserve price S$688 mil; No update on public tender yet

Do share if you have any new updates! :-)

www.singaporepropertykaki.com
    Thanks for the very comprehensive update.

Very difficult.... Due to one or two units who die die don't want to sell. Really taonao bohosay

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast