Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vista Residences (D12, Freehold, Far East Organization)

what is the pricing for those 2 studios units left?

Default For your reply.

Sorry for the 2 bedroom, they are all sold out.

There are only left 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom.

Interested do let me know.

Aaron | 90287921.
    Direct developer sale.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Sorry for the 2 bedroom, they are all sold out.

There are only left 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom.

Interested do let me know.

Aaron | 90287921.
    Direct developer sale.

Whats the psf for the 3 brd and 4 brd, and the 2 left over studios?...Also, I heard once its hit 40% sales for developers, they will start on construction.. Do you know when is FEO planning to start the construction for Vista? Thanks

I bought a 2br at DOMUS, might consider selling it if offer is tempting.

There is 2 studios left , the 11th floor one selling 800k!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    There is 2 studios left , the 11th floor one selling 800k!
    --Direct from FEO?? thats ~ 1250 psf..do you know whats the PSF for the 3brdrooms now?

Received word that price is now approx $1050 psf for 4-bedder.

price drop?

Quote Originally Posted by blueb
    Received word that price is now approx $1050 psf for 4-bedder.
    any other info? Are the 4 bedder all on the high floor? Thanks

thought feo price will only go up...hmm...

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2009

Project Name .... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ....... 172 ...................... 27 ......................... 1,318 ........... 1,138 ........... 1,038
    These figures are up to 31 August. How was sales in September?

September will need to wait for 15 oct then it will be released by URA.

Quote Originally Posted by wskua
    September will need to wait for 15 oct then it will be released by URA.
    The prices for the higher floors are priced above 1200 psf, wondering how's the sales will be too!

Hope that it will be fully sold soon so that i can flip my unit however it seems that the units are going very slowly...

Hope that it will be fully sold soon so that i can flip my unit however it seems that the units are going very slowly...
    Yep... which unit did you buy? Tower 8?

what is your target price? 10% upside?

my unit level 6 stack 6. yah.. if can get 10% gain after deducting all the expenses like stamp fee, lawyer fee, bank penalty will be good enuff...

my unit level 6 stack 6. yah.. if can get 10% gain after deducting all the expenses like stamp fee, lawyer fee, bank penalty will be good enuff...
    cool..good unit - 06-06! and have a good view of the pool too... hee..I hope it will sold out soon too!! I have one in stack 8

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    cool..good unit - 06-06! and have a good view of the pool too... hee..I hope it will sold out soon too!! I have one in stack 8
    stack 8 is better... 8 for huat ar...... the lawyer is shocked to see the TOP date 2015... Bought for investment ??

stack 8 is better... 8 for huat ar...... the lawyer is shocked to see the TOP date 2015... Bought for investment ??
    Not really...for own stay, but of course if price is right, then will sell..think TOP is probably late 2012 or early 2013..they have started the piling..

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    Not really...for own stay, but of course if price is right, then will sell..think TOP is probably late 2012 or early 2013..they have started the piling..
    yup.. hope that the rest of the units will sell faster....lets wait to see the ura figure..

hi all,

I have a studio unit for sale with direct pool view. Low floor, 635sqf and no afternoon sun. Please contact me if u r interested.. Or should u know of anyone interested to buy or sell do let me know.. Hee thanks!

Victor
    Remax
    [email protected]

Upzzz for the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Victor14
    hi all,

I have a studio unit for sale with direct pool view. Low floor, 635sqf and no afternoon sun. Please contact me if u r interested.. Or should u know of anyone interested to buy or sell do let me know.. Hee thanks!

Victor
    Remax
    [email protected]

Heard that units above sky garden will be launching in December.. Anyone knows about this?

Yes, the unit above Sky Garden will be launched soon.
    Any Booking, please contact Eddie Hu at 91881715

Any starbuys?

Call me?

Foreign property buyers go outside prime areas
    Districts 9, 10 and 15 still rule, but Novena, Jurong, Balestier pick up
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Monday, 16 November 2009

Savills said district 12 - which includes the Balestier (pictured), Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas - has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year. -- Photo: ST

Foreign property investors are venturing out of traditional prime areas to snap up homes in other parts of the island.

A new study has found overseas buyers have become keen on district 12, which includes the Balestier area and which is associated with karaoke bars and lighting shops.

A Savills Singapore study found that districts 9, 10 and 15 have remained the top spots for foreign buyers over the past three years.

District 9 includes the Orchard and River Valley areas; 15 covers Katong, Joo Chiat and Amber Road, and 10 includes the posh Ardmore area, and the Bukit Timah, Holland Road and Tanglin neighbourhoods.

Districts 11 and 22 have become more popular thanks to the higher number of launches there, Savills said.

In the past three years, there have been at least 30 major launches in district 11 – Novena and Thomson – alone, including Viva, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, and Miro at Lincoln Road.

District 22 – it is centred on Jurong – has hosted launches of The Centris, The Caspian and The Lakeshore.

Savills said district 12, which includes the Balestier, Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas, has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year.

Its new projects include The Arte, Trevista, Vista Residences, Nova 48, Nova 88 and Domus.

‘These city-fringe projects are near to the city and yet relatively more affordable compared to core central projects,’ said Savills’ senior manager of research and consultancy, Ms Christine Sun.

Consultants say that in district 12, average prices have been lower, at about $900 psf compared with the over $1,000 psf that Novena, only a few hundred metres away, can fetch. However, the gap is closing, partly due to district 12’s increased popularity as well as the small units offered which have a higher per unit asking price.

A closer look at the sales data from the three most popular districts of 9, 15 and 10 shows that most of the foreign buyers came from Malaysia, Indonesia, mainland China and India.

In fact, they accounted for 73.9% of total foreign private property purchases in the first nine months, compared with 59.1% for the whole of 2007 when the market was booming.

A lot of foreigners came to Singapore to buy back then.

Many of the high net-worth buyers from Europe, Russia and elsewhere have not quite returned, property experts said.

But Malaysian buyer numbers have risen by 10% this year compared with 2007, although Indonesian investor numbers have fallen by 4%.

Mainland Chinese buyers are also up 7.4%, while Indian buyers rose 1.1%.

A recent Savills study showed that foreigners, especially those from China, were returning to the market.

Foreigners formed about 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

‘Malaysians and Indonesians prefer prime districts 9 and 10, which tend to be higher-priced projects,’ said Ms Sun.

She added that mainland Chinese and Indian buyers bought more homes in the city fringe and outside of central regions, such as districts 15, 16, 18 and 22.

The properties in these regions tend to be relatively less pricey and more mass market.

Western buyers, including those from Australia, Britain and the United States, tend to congregate in certain districts, such as districts 9, 10 and 15.

The Japanese prefer district 9, while the Koreans are keen on districts 9 and 10, as well as 16, which includes Bedok and Upper East Coast.
    District 9 has the highest concentration of foreign buyers, at 31%.

The other top districts popular with foreigners had a proportion of between 19 and 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2009

Project Name ... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ........ 179 .......................... 5 ................................ 1,257 ............ 1,174 ............ 1,158
    $1,257 psf only?

Only 64% sold?

Units above sky garden just launched. So it does make sense (64% sold so far).