Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 20 of 198

Thread: The Sterling

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan
    This is sterling thread, we should stick with discussing sterling and not discuss too much on other hillview condo Can always do it on the relevant thread
    if buying for own stay ... then wouldnt south haven / springdale be a better choice ? at least price -wise ?


  2. #17
    Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    one question that has always bugged me. Why are people paying $700-800psf for 99LH projects in the heartlands when they can get a FH condo in west coast for $600psf?

    How do Singaporeans make their purchase decision?


  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    one question that has always bugged me. Why are people paying $700-800psf for 99LH projects in the heartlands when they can get a FH condo in west coast for $600psf?

    How do Singaporeans make their purchase decision?
    Maybe they wanna be near certain schools? near mrt? near certain amenities? near parents?

    I think as of now, west coast is still not quite as accessible without a car unless u wanna take bus.


  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    if buying for own stay ... then wouldnt south haven / springdale be a better choice ? at least price -wise ?
    I am like you, buy to stay but need to rent out in near future. So cannot consider springdale. BTW hows mahanttan, u staying mid town or downtown, if I go head office can look u up for tea!


  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan
    I am like you, buy to stay but need to rent out in near future. So cannot consider springdale. BTW hows mahanttan, u staying mid town or downtown, if I go head office can look u up for tea!
    midtown 8 mins walk to central park ... 5 mins Times sq

    downtown is quite a dead town ...apart from tourists going to see the WTC ruins ...Walls St ... ntg much ...

    back to Sterling/Springdale ..to me if price diff is a lot ..i will go for cheaper one .. as these 2 really not much difference in terms of location ...


Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •