Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sterling

Wink The Sterling

Hi owners, am looking for a unit at the sterling, willing to pay around 700psf. Private Message me for viewing if keen, thanks. No agents please.

Temporary Reporter

$700 psf for bukit timah rd?? hahaha why don't you try upper bukit timah or hillview

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    $700 psf for bukit timah rd?? hahaha why don't you try upper bukit timah or hillview
    Dun laugh too soon, it is just 80psf away from last transacted and with bank valuations tightening, and credit conditions being weak, it is just a matter of time. In fact I am scared to offer this price cos during the previous recession it hit 600psf. I have caveats to prove it.

Temporary Reporter

Oh. In that case, don't offer this price lah. Wait for $400 psf. Because this time is worse than last time. Now is mother of all recessions.

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Oh. In that case, don't offer this price lah. Wait for $400 psf. Because this time is worse than last time. Now is mother of all recessions.
    I cannot wait 2 years to buy leh if not I will surely do so. That's why i scared to offer this price also, but no choice buying now have to pay the steep price of 700psf

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast