Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1722273237424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1480

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by weez911
    Apparently 562 owners like the design. This is fact. And looking at the sub-sales market and secondary market, there are more than 562 admirers of the OA layout.

If you like big open dining/living area, why don't you consider the remaining kampong in Singapore, or Malaysia?
    Wah Lao eh...please grow up leh..talk like an adult here please...562 owners like its design its thier issue...every type of house also have buyers...but I am voicing here the problem i see with this kind of design...it makes the living space looks small..

peace please.

One man's meat, another's poison.

When MBR Top recently, I gotten my relatives to come and look look see see. You should know what are e price for stack 10.
    My mother in law walk in and first comments from her is : The layout so bad, only ghost will buy.......

thats y one must know whether they r buying it for investment or self stay

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    My mother in law walk in and first comments from her is : The layout so bad, only ghost will buy.......
    Wa.. your MIL rulez. Say you are ghost. She see you no up

peace please.

haha that's funny...u didn't reply that u are a Giao Kui (gambling ghost) that's why u bought. A.Martin remember?

peace please.

When MBR Top recently, I gotten my relatives to come and look look see see. You should know what are e price for stack 10.
    Your mother-in-law says you are "ghost"!

Esta land area is about 2/3 of OA, and there are 5 blocks as opposed to OA's 4. And OA is cramped?
    Seaview is in another price category.. but it has a much bigger plot of land (300+K sf) compared with OA (250k sf) and there is more space.
    I don't know why the people here argue about floor plans.

Floor plans are not important. It's the site plan. The site plan!

This type of site plan's the best! Even better if only 1 block of 5 storeys on 800,000 sq ft of land!

PROPERTISM Rule No. 2 - Land is more valuable than air.

OA just had a couple of transaction at 1400+, so is that an indication it is not doing well? I just check the caveats and OA has more sales in May and June than Esta, so can I ask what do you mean by "OA not doing well compared to Esta?"

The layout of Esta is good? half of their residents are facing each other.. East of Esta facing OA, West is facing The Shore and Seaview, South is facing Amberglades/Vertis.

Let me repeat again if you have missed my earlier post. Esta land area is about 2/3 of OA, and there are 5 blocks as opposed to OA's 4. And OA is cramped? Are you driving in Johor Bahru when you see OA?
    havent been to malaysia for years ..let alone JB

ok i may am wrong about OA ..

but why so many people selling OA ?

if it is much better than Esta ?

i am not confronting you, dear owner of OA ..just an innocent question .. why are owners selling OA when is it so much better ?

profit taking ?
    price toppish? no more upside potential ?

or ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

i am not confronting you, dear owner of OA ..just an innocent question .. why are owners selling OA when is it so much better ?

profit taking ?

or ?
    Pal, this question very hard to understand.....it's like why i sold my ardmore park..

profit taking ?

or ?
    all the recent big projects tat just TOP also got tons of sellers...MBR, Southbank....goes to show mostly bot for investment.. but if cannot sell like riverine...den u noe la...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    all the recent big projects tat just TOP also got tons of sellers...MBR, Southbank....goes to show mostly bot for investment.. but if cannot sell like riverine...den u noe la...
    no wonder so many people wants and loves to see NEW HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    whats your view on Riverine .. i thought it has quite good view ...

apart from the corpse found there recently .. any other reasons why its not 'investors' choice ?

whats your view on Riverine .. i thought it has quite good view ...

apart from the corpse found there recently .. any other reasons why its not 'investors' choice ?
    neither here or there..
    smack right in e middle of 2 MRT... Only ideal for people like Saw Phaik Hwa who don't take ''BMW''.

Esta is on much smaller plot of land than OA, and there are more blocks than OA, so how is OA cramp compared to Esta? Sorry I don't get your logic, proud owner of Esta..

All the eastern condo are blocked except for seafront, aalto, silversea, makena, belve, amber point, sovereign, etc (those facing sea). Seaview will eventually be blocked by silversea.

at least there is no view blockage on the western side of OA.. unlike Esta
    Esta is on a smaller plot of land, but also has much fewer units compared to OA. Esta has 5 Blks but only 4 units per blk.

OA has 4 blks but 6 to 7 units per Blk. Each unit of OA is sharing adjacent walls with neighbours, some units so close u can talk to each other via the dining room. If this is not close enough, well.....

The concept that a project has a bigger plot of land will be less cramped is flawed.

OA just had a couple of transaction at 1400+, so is that an indication it is not doing well? I just check the caveats and OA has more sales in May and June than Esta, so can I ask what do you mean by "OA not doing well compared to Esta?"

The layout of Esta is good? half of their residents are facing each other.. East of Esta facing OA, West is facing The Shore and Seaview, South is facing Amberglades/Vertis.

Let me repeat again if you have missed my earlier post. Esta land area is about 2/3 of OA, and there are 5 blocks as opposed to OA's 4. And OA is cramped? Are you driving in Johor Bahru when you see OA?
    The unit layout of Esta is much better than OA in terms of efficient space utilization. Units facing each other would be a compromise in order to have ALL units North South facing, Efficient unit layout, Each unit not sharing adjacent walls with their neighbours, less mass market feel with less unit per floor per blk.

$1400+ are the 2rm, being New, TOP in a uptrend... Px has not settled yet n still remains to be seen. It is norm for just TOP project to have more txs than "matured" projects.

Btw, u got your direction of NSEW wrong

Cool it, OA owner... Hopefully u r not owning many of the West facing units. Else, enjoy basking in the sun

peace please.

Will this type of comment get in trouble with law? Is there any lawyer who can advise?

Just curious, why do you think it would?

Will this type of comment get in trouble with law? Is there any lawyer who can advise?

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Esta is on a smaller plot of land, but also has much fewer units compared to OA. Esta has 5 Blks but only 4 units per blk.

OA has 4 blks but 6 to 7 units per Blk. Each unit of OA is sharing adjacent walls with neighbours, some units so close u can talk to each other via the dining room. If this is not close enough, well.....

The concept that a project has a bigger plot of land will be less cramped is flawed.
    Apologies I really don't understand your logic. Do you mean Esta is less cramped than OA? Do you want me to copy and paste the exact screenshots from StreetDirectory of both sites here, so that your tinted glass can see better?

This thread is not "OA vs Esta", I'm not too sure why the Esta owners are coming in to denigrate OA. Is it because they have difficulties trying to sell their Esta units?

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Just curious, why do you think it would?
    Not sure, but I recently read about new rules that may rule out agents making "threats".. things like market will crash for example. I'm not lawyer, I am not sure.

think u r mistaken. Property_Owner owns a stack 10, 4 bedroom unit, ultimate bay view, 2368 sq ft worth $8m at MBR. Upon TOP, he brought his MIL there but her comment was as above. So he's trying to say he likes it but his MIL thinks its rubbish.

seriously, i think you are too sensitive. relax.

Not sure, but I recently read about new rules that may rule out agents making "threats".. things like market will crash for example. I'm not lawyer, I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    think u r mistaken. Property_Owner owns a stack 10, 4 bedroom unit, ultimate bay view, 2368 sq ft worth $8m at MBR. Upon TOP, he brought his MIL there but her comment was as above. So he's trying to say he likes it but his MIL thinks its rubbish.

Apologies, I am not intended to flame Property_Owner, but more of trying to ask a question whether that kind of comment will be against the law in future.

Good work for buying $8m MBR, I have respect for you.

Apologies I really don't understand your logic. Do you mean Esta is less cramped than OA? Do you want me to copy and paste the exact screenshots from StreetDirectory of both sites here, so that your tinted glass can see better?

This thread is not "OA vs Esta", I'm not too sure why the Esta owners are coming in to denigrate OA. Is it because they have difficulties trying to sell their Esta units?
    damn defensive leh

property owner asked why OA going so slow..so people gave thier views lor..doesnt mean they are esta owners..

as non owner of either one .. this is my view
    so many wanting to sell OA, tells me all want to get rid of them

so few esta for sale..tells me they prefer to keep it..

Not sure if Property Owner is an agent to begin with but I think he's just sharing his story about his MIL's visit to his new place and the ghost comment is also just her opinion....which is what this whole forum is about anyway, personal opinions. I doubt there is any legal concern her...else everyone will be suing left, right and centre.

Not sure if Property Owner is an agent to begin with but I think he's just sharing his story about his MIL's visit to his new place and the ghost comment is also just her opinion....which is what this whole forum is about anyway, personal opinions. I doubt there is any legal concern her...else everyone will be suing left, right and centre.

aiya .. wasting time and effort explaining to some people

some OA owners are so Class 95FM only want to hear good stuff about their condo

anything negative only ..they turn face ..

I think the advert is for Gold 90.5 FM leh.

aiya .. wasting time and effort explaining to some people

some OA owners are so Class 95FM only want to hear good stuff about their condo

anything negative only ..they turn face ..

maybe coz OA is a much newer than Esta so all those TOP sales still has to work through the system.

any OA resident that can comment on living there? can walls be knocked down here and there to ease crappy layout?

exciting times are starting again

and i'm going back to the showflats to refresh my target list

happy camping guys!

no lah, like that everyone have to be mute liao leh...cannot say a single word.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    maybe coz OA is a much newer than Esta so all those TOP sales still has to work through the system.

any OA resident that can comment on living there? can walls be knocked down here and there to ease crappy layout?

exciting times are starting again

and i'm going back to the showflats to refresh my target list

happy camping guys!

theres a unit for sale ... claims that owner knocked down one room from 4 to 3 rooms ..

must be becos layout no good lah ...or room very tight lah ..

(getting ready to be slammed hehehe )

this forum does have a lot of class95s, but then again that's human nature.

people should take a step back, relak, and stop taking things too seriously

One of my favorite reads this season is a classic comic strip called SPY vs SPY - i highly recommend it.

damn defensive leh

property owner asked why OA going so slow..so people gave thier views lor..doesnt mean they are esta owners..

as non owner of either one .. this is my view
    so many wanting to sell OA, tells me all want to get rid of them

so few esta for sale..tells me they prefer to keep it..
    alamak...tot its very common for any project to have high transactions nearing TOP and just after TOP?

The Sail consistently got high volume of sales transactions even after TOP...and so meaning the project no gd meh...hehe

i personally prefer bigger project and tat usually will have more transactions which will reflect a better current market value....imagine those small developments less den 50units....bank valuation only based on the past transaction of the project itself..tats the sad thing...this cud be the main reason y resale prices always lag behind the new launches....bank valuations simply cannot match

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Property_Owner's one property is all my properties added together, and he has 40+ of them.

And he can go South Africa to blow the vuvuzela whereas I'll have no income if I stop work.

Life is not fair!