Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tresalveo

Quote Originally Posted by august
    some more multi-storey car park..
    overall show flat feels a bit hdb-ish
    It is directly facing a cross junction and diagonally across the fire station...

Traffic noise is a key negative factor....

Not sure if high floors would get a swee swee reserviour view though...

possible 99 LH new development across the road in front and beside HUDC blocks facing the reserviour. How would that affect this development? Since this one is sold out, the lands could be released anytime if the government wants to.

Is the showflat still open?

Quote Originally Posted by luvkhor
    Is the showflat still open?
    Of cuz it's still in operation (not sold out yet lah, but almost going going gone lor) ... else why still advertise in papers. Go check out today's ST

does anyone has their agent's contact ? wanna check out some stuff

thanks

According to URA website for Jun2011, out of total 176 units only launched 120 units and only sold 108 units.

What happened to the remaining 68 units? Showroom still open for sales?

Showroom closed already, maybe they will do up a showroom when it TOP, as progress is quite advance now.

Also it makes sense to hold the balance units until the CCL west route starts operations soon!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    According to URA website for Jun2011, out of total 176 units only launched 120 units and only sold 108 units.

What happened to the remaining 68 units? Showroom still open for sales?

BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Hey whatever happened to this project ? Almost 3 yrs already since the preview in late 2008, and it hasn't even broken ground today ?

The actual site is at the entrance near Boon View, and its about 80% complete.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Hey whatever happened to this project ? Almost 3 yrs already since the preview in late 2008, and it hasn't even broken ground today ?

Any lelong sales from the developer?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Any lelong sales from the developer?
    This developer tough la

In 09, relaunch at quite high px too....and duno y ppl still grab.....mabe fh near mrt bah

residents would have to next live with the noise and dust from the construction of the NSE.

Just TOP.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-tresalveo

Still got 68 units not sold.

The price is too ridiculously high. Is it the Sky Habitat effect? Apart from the fact that it is very near to the MRT station, the location is so-so only. Does anyone know if the high floors have good views?

Freehold and near to MRT.

I will not sell if i own a unit.

The major concern is the NS expressway that will pass through its main entrance.

NS Expressway will be underground at that stretch I think.

a bit bland looking

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    NS Expressway will be underground at that stretch I think.

Yep, NSE is underground here. However, there may be an entrance into NSE here. After all, the govt acquired the whole row of terraced houses right in front of it...

Freehold and near MRT, not a bad combination, it's a pity that there will definitely be massive construction right in front of it for many years ahead due to the NSE. It cold be worse i guess, at least there was no part of its land acquired by the govt, unlike Nuovo or the CDL new projects along Thomson road.

Does anyone know if Toa Payoh Rise down the road from this is now able to connect through to Toa Payoh? Or is it only leading to Caldecott MRT? My hunch is that there will in future be a slew of GLS there. If you look on the URA plot ratio map, there are a number of plots with high plot ratios around Caldecott MRT.

Its now runs both directions from Toa Payoh Lor 1 to Thomson Road.

Does anyone know if Toa Payoh Rise down the road from this is now able to connect through to Toa Payoh? Or is it only leading to Caldecott MRT? My hunch is that there will in future be a slew of GLS there. If you look on the URA plot ratio map, there are a number of plots with high plot ratios around Caldecott MRT.

they are already on top of it clearing the land

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    they are already on top of it clearing the land
    There might be a significant development there, potentially with mall perhaps? Caldecott could be an interchange for Thomson Line going by the soil investigations. Govt will want to reap rich rewards for clearing the land. They will also need to pay for Thomson Line, NSE, etc etc

The high floors of the high plot ratio land over there will have a good view of MacRitchie Reservoir. Stay tuned for record-breaking prices (if not in this property cycle then in the next when Thomson Line is completed or near completion). See how they released 2 plots of land near Farrer Road MRT after the Circle Line is fully open.

marymount is circle line leh...
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by BV
    Yep, NSE is underground here. However, there may be an entrance into NSE here. After all, the govt acquired the whole row of terraced houses right in front of it...

Freehold and near MRT, not a bad combination, it's a pity that there will definitely be massive construction right in front of it for many years ahead due to the NSE. It cold be worse i guess, at least there was no part of its land acquired by the govt, unlike Nuovo or the CDL new projects along Thomson road.
    An insignificant bit of land was actually acquired by govt right at the southern tip of the Tresalveo land parcel for NSE. If I remember correctly it was about the size of a bedroom or so. Maybe that's to cater for the construction of the southbound and eastbound surface road which perhaps gives some buffer between the NSE tunnel and Tresalveo.

2012-06-21 #08-XX 603sqft 1,443psf

new high in psf
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Just visited a relative's unit. Surprised to find the floor of entire unit except kitchen, yard and bath to be wood!

the living and dining area if use wood and wear out quite quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Just visited a relative's unit. Surprised to find the floor of entire unit except kitchen, yard and bath to be wood!
    It is indeed a v strange choice ... I hope you meant hardwood and not laminated wood.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    It is indeed a v strange choice ... I hope you meant hardwood and not laminated wood.
    Only 2 bedder and smaller units are using all timber strips. 3 bedder is using homogeneous tiles except bed rooms

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    the living and dining area if use wood and wear out quite quickly.
    Not true. My in-laws' house has wood flooring in living and dining. Still going strong after more than 30 years. But I believe the quality of wood in that time was different. When I renovated a 20+ years condo, the contractor told me not to change the wood flooring of the bedrooms because it was a s thick as his finger and he would not be able to find that anymore at a resonable price.