Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Condo at West

Have you consider Lakeholmz or Caspian?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

for own stay...no no because to close to the mrt track. if die die want to be close to mrt, take lakeshore.

summerdale also better than lakeholmz because it is maybe about 200m away but the price is a lot diff i think because lakeholmz is newer, nearer to mrt while the other is EC and is older.

madeira would be a good choice for own stay with the nice environment...but the pricing as compared to some nearer mrt projects is a bit on the high side. but for own stay, taking a longer term view, i think should be fine as long as u like the environment.

for capital appreciation, EC tends to be a good choice. I would prefer The Floravale in westwood. once the regional line for jurong is announced, i think would be too late for you to lay your hands on them...ringo33 maybe can tell u more on this project...

but still, looking at the limited supply of private residential, there is a lot of potential especially for landed/cluster properties in D22. you can search for it, really really limited. with the proximity to JLD, a lot of upside potential comparing to other districts' landed...

this is my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Have you consider Lakeholmz or Caspian?

I think The Floravale is too far from the Jurong Gateway where there will be a development happening. I think near to Jurong East better potential. When will the regional line for Jurong be announced? Meaning that the actual location of the MRT station have yet to be confirmed?

Default J-Gateway MM bashing beh tahan....

I realized this forum got few J-Gateway bashers. They simply can't understand why people bought units at a high psf price and causing a chain of effects on future launch prices to all OCR property near MRT.

Second, the bashers for this project often redicule owners of MM units. Looking at URA website on the caveat list for this project almost all the units have caveat launched against them. So investors of J-Gateway are "matcham" the most stubborn bunch who are confident about their purchase and shedding any negative light on their purchase never made any impact on them.

I think the J-Gateway are a "bochap" bunch with a daring appetite or may be they just thinking " its my property what! I like it lor!!"

CCR investors, who had plans to diversify their portfolio would have been pleased if OCR investors could have just bought their CCR properly instead of paying such high psf for OCR development.

Now, everyone has to wait for till TOP 2015 to see how quickly they can pass their batons and retire in Thailand....Sabai Sabai