Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watten Residences

Question Watten Residences

Hi, I have been reading about this launch.
    It is now being advertised furiously in the papers by many agents ...I believe a fair number of the 60 units sold out...anyone has any idea on this launch?

Default Watten

Yes it is a beautiful location. In fact the whole of Watten is one of the best places to live in Singapore. It is a nice hilly quiet vicinity and convenient to schools.

For less than the price they charge for strata terrace and semi d, you can buy a real landed in Watten itself.

Screw the swimming pool and underground parking lah. Do we really need those?

Quote Originally Posted by Localite
    Yes it is a beautiful location. In fact the whole of Watten is one of the best places to live in Singapore. It is a nice hilly quiet vicinity and convenient to schools.
    A few km down the road, you will find Trevose landed estate better. Houses there are newer and more trendy, and just opposite NUS Law School and Botanic Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus
    A few km down the road, you will find Trevose landed estate better. Houses there are newer and more trendy, and just opposite NUS Law School and Botanic Gardens.
    road accessiblity at trevose also better than watten area. i dread having to make the u-turns to get to dunearn from bukit timah.

nevertheless, i do like the watten and shelford area. generally quiet, breezy and easy access to greenwood.

Quote Originally Posted by duckweed
    road accessiblity at trevose also better than watten area. i dread having to make the u-turns to get to dunearn from bukit timah.

nevertheless, i do like the watten and shelford area. generally quiet, breezy and easy access to greenwood.
    anyway I met an agent today who told me that there are only 7 units left out of the 59 units. I found that amazing because they launched last year and sold only 2, now they sold another 50 in the last month...I guess maybe the price is very low now.

I also looked at the floor plans- hard to gauge the actual built in even though the strata title for semi-d is 4000sf. (price is 3.4M)

traffic coming out from trevose to bt timah rd can be quite jialat one...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    at least you have a few options to choose from:
    - kheam hock road
    - dunkirk ave
    - trevose crescent
    - merryn road (good for getting onto PIE, not dunearn)

at least you have a few options to choose from:
    - kheam hock road
    - dunkirk ave
    - trevose crescent
    - merryn road (good for getting onto PIE, not dunearn)
    ya go by kheam hock and turn right .. but coming out is kinda dumb to backup to e small rd or kheam hock and come out to bt timah leh

Quote Originally Posted by august
    At least Kheam Hock Rd has traffic light to Dunearn Rd and a bridge with traffic lights over the canal to Bukit Timah Rd.

Watten and Hillcrest, if you want to come out to Dunearn Rd, you better buy a car that can go from 0-60 KM/H in 2 or 3 seconds. If want to go to Bukit Timah Rd, got to go to Adam traffic light and u turn.

Which one more jialat? Of course Watten/Hillcrest/Shelford la...

* Do you know which one is Dunearn Rd and which one is Bukit Timah Rd? Sounds like you are quite confused leh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast