Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 192

Thread: Emerald Gardens - your view

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Well i am not sure whether who stays there actually affects the value of the Land where the property sits. No offense to anyone staying there, it may be a nice place to stay to some, but still overpriced at $1.4psf now. If the whole mkt moves up, yes i believe the px of it will move too.
    They do not stay there but they own them.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    They do not stay there but they own them.
    Well i don't know who owns them Well if u don't mind can PM me if the names are too private to be mentioned.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,719

    Default

    i think pty play is capital appreciation and upside, for yield as jc pointed out reits and some stocks give much better yield

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I fully agree with you that EG is different from the other newer developments. They draw a different crowd. People's park has a different crowd. You may want to visit EG to see who is there.
    i wont be surprised if some of them are cashing out of EG and moving on to marina bay ~

  5. #95

    Default

    I believe so but some of them may not need to do that as they are cash rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by august
    i wont be surprised if some of them are cashing out of EG and moving on to marina bay ~

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I believe so but some of them may not need to do that as they are cash rich.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cashrich

    wah! you the man!

  8. #98

    Default LATEST CAVEATS LODGED

    Address Tenure PSF Area Sqft Price Contract Date
    #08-12 999 Yrs $1478 1055 $1559k 08 Apr 10
    #10-07 999 Yrs $1295 1055 $1366k 29 Mar 10

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Address Tenure PSF Area Sqft Price Contract Date
    #08-12 999 Yrs $1478 1055 $1559k 08 Apr 10
    #10-07 999 Yrs $1295 1055 $1366k 29 Mar 10
    pricing is very reasonable (aka mai-tu-liao) indeed....

    but seems like all owners are now asking for $14XXpsf onwards. The $1295psf transaction looks like a fantastic deal.

  10. #100

    Default

    Agree. That is a bargain. the unit has pool views and is quite windy.


    Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    pricing is very reasonable (aka mai-tu-liao) indeed....

    but seems like all owners are now asking for $14XXpsf onwards. The $1295psf transaction looks like a fantastic deal.

Posting Permissions