Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald Gardens - your view

What is the size you are looking at? In april, one unit on the 6th floor, 1216 sqft was transacted at 1138 psf. Oct 08, 8th floor unit, 980 sqft, sold at 1378 psf. The highest was around 1700 psf for 1259 sqft in nov 07. But most important, can the bank match the selling price of 1300 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    Thanks gfoo and blackswan for your view. I love the place too but not sure if 1300 is a good price to buy for stay and for capital appreciation….icon and sail is going for even more. Which I dun understand why esp for icon. I don’t really like to stay at the Sail, as it feels very office like and it’s not my type.

Anyone else with other opinion? Appreciate any feedback.

I am looking for a place and older condo in RV is going for 1100+psf and not as convenient as Emerald gardens.

bank is matching at around 1250 psf around.... so @ 1250 range, what's ur take? i am looking at a unit abt 1000 sqft....Any advice welcome.

I was also keen at the regalia, urbana area...and guess what, today, the regalia is asking for 1200+ and the urbana is looking at 1400+....at such prices is emerald a better bet?

You miss the boat. the regalia, only two tansactions for the whole 08,09. last apr 09, 11th floor 897 psf for 1270 sqft. urbana, 3 transcated this year between 1100 to 1265 psf. Look like asking prices and bank valuations are going up.

As for the 3 development, all are in prime district. it really depends on what you want.

Emerald gdn, near work (boring, 7 days in town), plenty of traffic on weekdays, very quite on weekends.
    The regalia, lowest psf among the 3, completed in 1996, en bloc potential in the next cycle.
    Urbana, newer, completed in 2008, most x, rental yield should be better.

bank is matching at around 1250 psf around.... so @ 1250 range, what's ur take? i am looking at a unit abt 1000 sqft....Any advice welcome.

I was also keen at the regalia, urbana area...and guess what, today, the regalia is asking for 1200+ and the urbana is looking at 1400+....at such prices is emerald a better bet?

Hi hans, thanks for your reply.

I've seen regalia layout. Dun really like the layout, odd corners... thou I do like the location however I am worried about the noise from traffic and the upcoming construction across the road. Also do you really think the regalia has enbloc potential? The land is not that hugh.

Not sure why, I do have an inclination towards emerald gardens. I like the upcoming cross street station that brings me to IR and millenia walk easily. and personally I felt the plot of land emerald garden is sitting on is more valuable than regalia and urbana. Any comments?

Anyone else any opinion? greatly appreciated.

If you are buying to stay, it is better not buy layout with odd corners, difficult to arrange furniture. As for en bloc in the next cycle, possible, cos more than 10 yrs, but wont be as easy as the last round ( new rules).

As for which is more valuable, base on transacted price and location, they are on par, unless there is a new plan to have more city living in CDB.

Hi hans, thanks for your reply.

I've seen regalia layout. Dun really like the layout, odd corners... thou I do like the location however I am worried about the noise from traffic and the upcoming construction across the road. Also do you really think the regalia has enbloc potential? The land is not that hugh.

Not sure why, I do have an inclination towards emerald gardens. I like the upcoming cross street station that brings me to IR and millenia walk easily. and personally I felt the plot of land emerald garden is sitting on is more valuable than regalia and urbana. Any comments?

Anyone else any opinion? greatly appreciated.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast