Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald Gardens - your view

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    bank is matching at around 1250 psf around.... so @ 1250 range, what's ur take? i am looking at a unit abt 1000 sqft....Any advice welcome.

I was also keen at the regalia, urbana area...and guess what, today, the regalia is asking for 1200+ and the urbana is looking at 1400+....at such prices is emerald a better bet?
    Urbana is cool Go for it

Hi hans, thanks for your reply.

I've seen regalia layout. Dun really like the layout, odd corners... thou I do like the location however I am worried about the noise from traffic and the upcoming construction across the road. Also do you really think the regalia has enbloc potential? The land is not that hugh.

Not sure why, I do have an inclination towards emerald gardens. I like the upcoming cross street station that brings me to IR and millenia walk easily. and personally I felt the plot of land emerald garden is sitting on is more valuable than regalia and urbana. Any comments?

Anyone else any opinion? greatly appreciated.
    The land value of Regalia & Urbana is definitely higher than Emerald Gdn. The land value is comparable to Amber side but prob EG is slightly lower as it is 999 not FH

I dun agree the land value of regalia, urbana and EG same as amber...amber should be lower... any others have feedback?

More or less, I am decided on emerald garden. House hunting really tiring.

Urbana too expensive abt 1300-1400 psf...
    Regalia odd shape and not cheap...about 1000psf... Also regalia units i saw requires massive reno and noisy/dusty from the road esp those at cross junction.
    Emerald Garden has the convinence of upcoming MRT and it's quiet...went there in the evening and i like the feel ard club street. agree it's 999 vs the other 2 FH...but 999 still long long way. so did not factor this as a consideration.

Any other view welcome

I dun agree the land value of regalia, urbana and EG same as amber...amber should be lower... any others have feedback?

Regalia odd shape and not cheap...about 1000psf... Also regalia units i saw requires massive reno and noisy/dusty from the road esp those at cross junction.
    Emerald Garden has the convinence of upcoming MRT and it's quiet...went there in the evening and i like the feel ard club street. agree it's 999 vs the other 2 FH...but 999 still long long way. so did not factor this as a consideration.

Any other view welcome
    U ask abt land value, n i am commenting only on land value n does not take into acct building, shape, layout, noise, transacted px, etc. Pls note value of a place does not necesarily equate the transacted pxs.

Since u r more or less decided, any comments against what u believe would not go down well with u. If it is for your own stay n u feel good abt staying there, well nobody can fault u. Good luck

Agree.

Urbana and Regalia are more well known due to the proximity to Rivergate & Martin Place in D9

Frankly , not many peoples (including agent) know abt emerald garden location. I will go for Emerald due to the mass revamp in the Marina area like Sand IR , Marina Financial Centre and other commercial and entertainment development coming the way.

Any other view welcome

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast