Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald Gardens - your view

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    it's going for about $1300psf right?

i think it's better living than icon simply coz there's much better food and entertainment all around you but it's different than the rest as it's considered outside of CBD, more chinatown than CBD.

you can't compare it to the sail or mbr - very different type of living, which nobody knows how it's gonna turn out until the IR, MBFC, CLP and Gardens is built. Will it be Central Park NY, Manhattan, or Las Vegas living? no one knows now.
    You can't compare Emerald to Icon. Icon is a dead town during weekends. Sail and MBR is about work, life and play(gamble).

'I believe you're going to see a transformation in Singapore. It'll be the most vibrant lively city in this part of the world. And I believe in the next five years, we'll see it evolve.'

Says MM Lee,
    July 8, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    I dun agree the land value of regalia, urbana and EG same as amber...amber should be lower... any others have feedback?

More or less, I am decided on emerald garden. House hunting really tiring.

Urbana too expensive abt 1300-1400 psf...
    Regalia odd shape and not cheap...about 1000psf... Also regalia units i saw requires massive reno and noisy/dusty from the road esp those at cross junction.
    Emerald Garden has the convinence of upcoming MRT and it's quiet...went there in the evening and i like the feel ard club street. agree it's 999 vs the other 2 FH...but 999 still long long way. so did not factor this as a consideration.

Any other view welcome
    To clarify Land value of Urbana similar to Regalia. Both higher than Emerald Gdns. Emerald Gdns land value similar to Amber. If MRT comes into play, EG is more covenient.

How to u conclude that Regalia and Urbana LV is the same and EG similiar to Amber...?

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    To clarify Land value of Urbana similar to Regalia. Both higher than Emerald Gdns. Emerald Gdns land value similar to Amber. If MRT comes into play, EG is more covenient.

<deleted post>

Quote Originally Posted by lyn
    Hi,

I'm looking to find a condo in town, for own stay and capital appreciation. Was looking at emerald gardens. Any view? Agents told me that this is the only 999 condo in District 1. and with the new cross street MRT, it's only 1 stop away from MFC and 2 stops from IR. Do you think it's a better buy than the Sail, the icon which is 99yrs? What's a price you guys think is a good entry price?

any views welcome. Thanks.
    So did you buy?
    I went to view the property recently and I think it is a hidden gem. A value buy compared to its 2 neighbours. It is located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations (Raffles, Chinatown and Cross Street) covering almost all the major lines. Although the property is a bit old but it has a special charm and resort feel when you enter the development.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast