Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Merah: For owners only.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i mean no offence...
    Oh ok... I thought this was a thread for residents to discuss on their upcoming new home. Anyway, looking forward to moving into my crap place soon.

"what was I thinking??"

Anyway, which stack did you get. You must have gotten one of the golden ones..
    Last edited by hkching; 17-06-09 at 00:34.

probably outer space. i hear they do that in Mars. mass enblocs
    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    'Possible leh. en bloc Casa Merah and change the name to Case Merah Residences. Then launch at 1200psf.'

OMG, where did this guy came from?

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    I called TID today and heard the launching price for the plot in front of CM is 790 to 900 psf. Anyone can confirm? If so, I will put my unit on the market for 880psf now. Immediate rental yield...

Has anyone receive the letter to collect the keys? Or any news regarding the keys?
    800psf is unbelievable. Stock market is in for a correction, only God knows whether when correction is going to stop. I guess TID must consider what is the launch price of 8@Woodleigh & Waterfront Keys first. And DBR is only selling at 700psf, Livia only 650psf.

Quote Originally Posted by cksonic
    probably outer space. i hear they do that in Mars. mass enblocs
    Erm .. think that name sounds like from Russia ...

haha..sure no probs!! do note tho that saying casa is crap in an owners thread is like telling to a married man that his wife is ugly. both are just as expensive. hahaha!

perhaps you should take ur anti-casa comments to the other casa thread.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=1030

cheers!

erm was referring to the building not the residents, so offence....

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Boy

You better read more about property Info. and Understand the market.

Else whole Singapore buildings can get En-block very soon.

i got read alot. See below. Confirm bull market now. En bloc sure can one

Merry May for home sales
    By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

Last month, developers launched 1,161 new homes, up from 1,085 in April, according to data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority on Monday. -- ST PHOTO: STEPHANIE YEOW

SALES of new private homes rocketed to an 'outstanding level' last month thanks to price cuts and the share market rally boosting buyer confidence.
    Recession-defying numbers out on Monday showed there were 1,668 units sold in May, just a tad below the all-time high of 1,731 set in the boomtime month of August 2007.
    Sales were also well ahead of the already-strong developer sales of 1,214 units in April and 1,220 in March.
    PropNex chief executive Mohd Ismail cited the 'recent rallying of the stock markets and continued launches by developers at very attractive prices' as behind the 'outstanding' May sales.
    This has encouraged 'many speculators' who were sitting on the fence to take action and strike while the iron is hot, taking advantage of the low prices in the market across all levels, he said.
    Other experts cited pent-up demand and buyers' fear of missing the boat as other factors behind the high sales.
    Developers lifted a gear last month as well, launching 1,161 new homes, up from 1,085 in April, according to Urban Redevelopment Authority data.
    The total sales of 2,882 units recorded in April and May exceeded first quarter sales by 11 per cent and they were generally done at prices higher than the first quarter, said CBRE Research. One striking aspect of May's bumper numbers is that sales of homes in the core central or prime region nearly doubled from April to 617 units. This comprised 37 per cent of total sales.

Brudder, wake up!! Based on what you say, Changi Airport also can also en bloc leow...
    Government may as well tear away the airport terminals, flatten the airport runways futher and built high rise condominums with coastal view of the Changi Coastal area. Also you can have pleasant views with surrounding golf course and beautiful greenery.

The stock market have already gone down 3 days in a row this week.
    It is due for major correction as the market has gone up way too fast without any proper fundamentals.... basically all "herdsman mentality" basically. Everyone do not want to miss the boat mentality. Singapore's patented sydrome " Kia Su syndrome"

What your see in the paper is all hype up....
    Once reality strikes, the property price will correct again.

5 Good reasons :
    1) property rental yield is still low
    2) expartiates are all going back to their own country
    3) GDP forecast is still gloomy and unemployment rate raising according to our government
    4) more completed condominium projects coming out Q3-Q4.
    On top of that developers trying to launch more projects with the positive setiments currently
    5) many home buyers on deferred payment scheme, banks will start sending loan sharks to their property to collect payment.

for other reasons , I leave it for you to figure out yourself....
    DF

i mean no offence...
    You walked into a stadium full of Manchester United fans. You stand in the middle of them and shouted "This is another piece of crap". Sensing that the fans around you is getting upset, you shouted again "What I meant was the team, not the fans. No offence."

Question is : Is there really a difference?? You'll still get walloped !!

Hey, we all know you have an opinion and you can voice it. But please do yourself a favour and do it in the correct place.

back to our topic!

WolleyDragon - if you are still there. are you also a current owner of Casa? do share which stack you are on!

hkching, andyng76 - just wondering, which bank loan did you take up for casa? i got mine with std chart, apparently they were unable to offer me a fixed rate package and could only gimme a SIBOR-floating rate one for uncompleted projects. mine was SIBOR + 1.25

Quote Originally Posted by cksonic
    back to our topic!

WolleyDragon - if you are still there. are you also a current owner of Casa? do share which stack you are on!

hkching, andyng76 - just wondering, which bank loan did you take up for casa? i got mine with std chart, apparently they were unable to offer me a fixed rate package and could only gimme a SIBOR-floating rate one for uncompleted projects. mine was SIBOR + 1.25
    Mine is from Citibank. Same SIBOR + 1.25%. Was given a choice of 1mth, 3mth, 6mth or 12mth SIBOR. You can change the SIBOR selection after fulfilling each commitment. For example, if I choose 1 month SIBOR, I can change to 6 mths SIBOR after fulfilling the 1 month.

Currently on 1 month SIBOR..

DBS now offering fix for 3 years @ 1.9%

Anyone know when the key is coming?? I am sooooo eager to get the keys... Just bought one unit.

I remember you mentioned this before, but I couldn't find anything on it. I also asked the banker but he say dunno. You have any links or contacts?

Anyone know when the key is coming?? I am sooooo eager to get the keys... Just bought one unit.
    I also want to know !! But I think not so soon lah...
    NTUC told me TOP is Aug. I think most probably late Aug. Then they will inform in July I think.

Which stack is your unit on? Andy and I are on Stack 10.

Quote Originally Posted by hkching
    I remember you mentioned this before, but I couldn't find anything on it. I also asked the banker but he say dunno. You have any links or contacts?
    Had PM you

Why not try Maybank? Fixed rate for 3 years!
    Year Promo Package 1 Promo Package 2
    1 1.6% p.a. 1.6% p.a.
    2 2.2% p.a. 2.6% p.a.
    3 2.9% p.a. 2.9% p.a.

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/site_fu...g.htm#homeloan

NTUC told me TOP is Aug. I think most probably late Aug. Then they will inform in July I think.

Which stack is your unit on? Andy and I are on Stack 10.
    I am on stack 41. Facing MRT side. But I won't be staying there though..

If they tell u aug then expect to collect the keys around oct/nov soonest. From my past 2 experience with direct developer purchases, we always ended up collecting the keys only abt 3 mths later. The wait is unbearable... I know that feeling

One Agent inform me that 2BedRoom unit #08 was sold for $755psf (facing MRT ) & 4 BedRoom Unit #10 was sold for $ 720psf last week.

Asking price is moving up !

by #08 do u mean stack 08? if so, you have been duped, cos there are no 2BR in stack 08. neither are there 4BR in stack 10.

anyway, do post this kinda info for interested parties in the other Casa forum going forward. cheers http://forums.condosingapore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Boy
    One Agent inform me that 2BedRoom unit #08 was sold for $755psf (facing MRT ) & 4 BedRoom Unit #10 was sold for $ 720psf last week.

Asking price is moving up !

you are planning to rent your unit out? darned...one less neighbour in this thread

I am on stack 41. Facing MRT side. But I won't be staying there though..

u got more information regarding this loan package anywhere else, or any mortgage officer to speak with? wld be interested to find out more

i thought u are staying at the sail?

Yup... This is for my parents. They like this place. I will be staying at the sail. Unless rental too good then maybe can consider renting out but in current market, I don't think so lah..

i thought u are staying at the sail?

Needed some help from existing owners, have signed the mortage thru lawyer and have writtten to the developer lawyer regarding tearing down the wall.

However, very lan si, 1 week no feedback. Therefore, does any one knows the developer contact since i am already the owner.

Appreciate if there's anyone who had been contact the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by andyng76
    Needed some help from existing owners, have signed the mortage thru lawyer and have writtten to the developer lawyer regarding tearing down the wall.

However, very lan si, 1 week no feedback. Therefore, does any one knows the developer contact since i am already the owner.

Appreciate if there's anyone who had been contact the developer.
    What I did was went to NTUC choice home website and send in an enquiry. They actually reply quite quickly. I've also sent a contact to your email.

What I did was went to NTUC choice home website and send in an enquiry. They actually reply quite quickly. I've also sent a contact to your email.
    Hey Thanks! I have called them in desperate times. Unfortunately, the detailed floor plan is still not available until TOP.

No chance of knocking down the wall now,only for initial 1st buyer. Can only wait till TOP to put in this request and then subjected to the management approval. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by andyng76
    Hey Thanks! I have called them in desperate times. Unfortunately, the detailed floor plan is still not available until TOP.

No chance of knocking down the wall now,only for initial 1st buyer. Can only wait till TOP to put in this request and then subjected to the management approval. Sigh.
    That's not what NTUC told me leh, regarding the floor plan. They say I can put in a request and they will get the project department to generate out the floorplan for my unit. Hmm.. Let me check when I complete my transaction in early July.

Oh, can someone give me the email address to write to NTUC Choice Home? I would like to find out from them what is the plan on the fencing.. have you guys been to the outside of the condo recently? The fencing is so bare and so "unprotected"...

Quote Originally Posted by JsMummie
    Oh, can someone give me the email address to write to NTUC Choice Home? I would like to find out from them what is the plan on the fencing.. have you guys been to the outside of the condo recently? The fencing is so bare and so "unprotected"...
    This is the email address: <[email protected]> . I think it willl be fenced up or else it will be a hdb apartment and do not need any security.