Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

for the past 2-3 years just 50-100m away the area avg 500-600psf. now avg price 100m away is $750-$850psf. you ask yourself if paying 2x historical rates is worth it or not for 100m

Just came back from showroom. Looks like a major success. There was a traffic jam at parsir panjang road and need to queue up to get into showroom. All the bigger units and higher floor studios are sold old left a handful. The future mrt is right next to the project, guess that's the selling point.

he he, even without a condo launch, the road there may have traffic jams.

noted this morning when i was there, there is no more option for road widening!

the residents in this stretch of road have to live with a 2-lane road forever?

hehe i passed by too.. woah jam sia decided to give it a miss

Quote Originally Posted by cndomay
    he he, even without a condo launch, the road there may have traffic jams.

noted this morning when i was there, there is no more option for road widening!

the residents in this stretch of road have to live with a 2-lane road forever?
    the traffic is quite ok. although the situation might change as it used to be mainly landed. now more and more condos are sprouting out.
    plus it is a short drive to the junction that leads to west coast highway. so i dun think its an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    for the past 2-3 years just 50-100m away the area avg 500-600psf. now avg price 100m away is $750-$850psf. you ask yourself if paying 2x historical rates is worth it or not for 100m
    the power of mrt. but i still think its way over priced. couple of months back, newton freehold were selling for 1200psf.
    i suppose the extreme low quantum is a draw as normally not many pple can afford to buy 2 properties. in this case it become quite possible.

Default Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by eng00701
    the power of mrt. but i still think its way over priced. couple of months back, newton freehold were selling for 1200psf.
    i suppose the extreme low quantum is a draw as normally not many pple can afford to buy 2 properties. in this case it become quite possible.
    I think the success is due to relatively small size of the studio units which makes the overall price per unit affordable, though it costs as much as $1,300psf. Some can easily afford 2 units. I have to agree it's highly overpriced as at this pricing, one can get a similar size unit at Robertson Edge. If it's not due to th fact the RE will be blocked by the new development at it's front, I would have gotten RE.

Just hope that when it's TOP, rental yield will be attractive.

Default SOLD OUT

Never mind about the sour grapes.

Is always have in this forum.

Congrate to those have vested. Sell out still long queue. Left 20-25 units at 3pm.
    FREEHOLD MRT 100M away is a GREAT thing right now. If Caspian & Misa can go at 7XX psf for 1 rm in the subsale. Studio unit dont ready matter on PSF is selling point is on the less nett premium which can get approve from bank easily

Who care about road narrow, we are talking about MRT. Hope that those still taking BUS or car to work or vivocity enjoy the road.

Anyone can guess how many units left after today.

what's good of Parc Imp?

- the MRT
    - the pte homes opposite it, on those elevated grounds. Oh my, love the San Francisco feel of it!
    - NUS and other learned institutions are nearby.

great area to stay!

I can buy 200 properties if each is 10 square feet. what a joke! singaporeans are a bunch morons taken by the developers.

wanted to go there and take a look at ard 2pm... turn into the carpark, saw a Q with abt 10pax... immediately do a 3-pt turn and go to the PEAK... small road up was so jammed...

but good thing the entrance to Peak isn't the small road up but near the HPV...so not too bad. the experience of being up on the hill really feels nice... but too bad... 2 bedders within my budget all gone liao....but nt cheap either... almst 1mil for 2 bedders.. koaz....

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967
    I think the success is due to relatively small size of the studio units which makes the overall price per unit affordable, though it costs as much as $1,300psf. Some can easily afford 2 units. I have to agree it's highly overpriced as at this pricing, one can get a similar size unit at Robertson Edge. If it's not due to th fact the RE will be blocked by the new development at it's front, I would have gotten RE.

Soon you will see units being offered for sub-sale. EG 8@woodleigh has popped out. 1152 sq ft unit, 2+1 asking for $1 mil. that's 870 psf. it is also near mrt but not FH. Facing former cemetary is no isuue with today's buyers at all.

The pricing is only true for studio at $1,300psf. The bigger units are selling lesser around $1Kpsf. The studio is really damn small!

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    I can buy 200 properties if each is 10 square feet. what a joke! singaporeans are a bunch morons taken by the developers.
    A 400 sqft studio unit is certainly small and suitable only for a select rental group but I'm sure you will get more success trying to rent out such a unit than a 10 sqft one ...

Default Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by vin002
    The pricing is only true for studio at $1,300psf. The bigger units are selling lesser around $1Kpsf. The studio is really damn small!
    You are right. The 2-Bedder Penthous and 3-Bedder are going at 9XXpsf. But it will cost over one million. For teh 2-Bedder Penthouse units, it comes with private pool ...

You are right. The 2-Bedder Penthous and 3-Bedder are going at 9XXpsf. But it will cost over one million. For teh 2-Bedder Penthouse units, it comes with private pool ...
    the 2 bedroom penthouse with private pool ? on a 4-5 storey project ?

how big is that unit ? excluding the pool ..and how big is the pool ? how much are they asking ?

Default Pasir Panjang condos

I went to the showflat yesterday and i asked the agent what the current prices were for the surrounding condos. He said, "I dun know".

I checked around and found The Foliage penthouse just went for S$651 psf. The Foliage may not be near the MRT station but any Parc Imperial buyer would be paying a huge premium at S$1000 psf just to be 5 minutes away from the station.

90% SOLD during noon time today, 14-15 units left.

So all Buyers are wise or crazy. Price already go up as what I compare to my previous pricelist.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    90% SOLD during noon time today, 14-15 units left.

So all Buyers are wise or crazy. Price already go up as what I compare to my previous pricelist.
    i am curious the 2 bedder PH with private pool

any clue the size of unit and size of pool and what psf ?

Default Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i am curious the 2 bedder PH with private pool

any clue the size of unit and size of pool and what psf ?
    My apologies, it is a 3-Bedder penthhouse with private pool. There are two such units. One of them is 1389 sq ft and the other is 1464 sq ft. The lap pool is 1m deep but I am not sure what's the length. I was told the selling price is $9XX psf.

fyip, showflat still opened last evening past 7.30pm ... maybe the agents & sellers took a loooong while to negotiate (or maybe really damn good sales tt agents work hard on a Monday nite)

Price from Sat is 20K upward from VVIP preview on all units. So studio have a 4% jump. But that cannot stop the buyer chipping up 30+ units

Price from Sat is 20K upward from VVIP preview on all units. So studio have a 4% jump. But that cannot stop the buyer chipping up 30+ units
    property prices are really getting ridiculous and becoming out of reach for many. if this goes on, buying studio will become the norm.

property prices are really getting ridiculous and becoming out of reach for many. if this goes on, buying studio will become the norm.
    a family of 4 will have to buy 2 - 3 studios ??? ahhaha
    a new version of Under one roof ..

Quote Originally Posted by vin002
    The layout for studio was done without the sidewall and appeared bigger through the use of mirror effect. I think the buyer will get a big shock when they collect the key and enter the flat.

Decided to pay $1,300 psf for a resale property in town over the weekend.

It is called a triple-key concept where 3 studio units share a common door ... after dual-key concept sells like hotcakes at a premium

You are indeed creative, I thought my ideas of getting 3 studios on the same flr is not norm.

1 for myseif , one for my parent, one for the kids. So I convert the kitchen for my kid to study rm with shelve. And my room kitchen will be Wardrode

but cndo maitenance will be high for 1 family
    You are indeed creative, I thought my ideas of getting 3 studios on the same flr is not norm.

1 for myseif , one for my parent, one for the kids. So I convert the kitchen for my kid to study rm with shelve. And my room kitchen will be Wardrode

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    but cndo maitenance will be high for 1 family
    PArc Maint for studio is 150 X 3units. Can have 3 carpark lot, Share same wireless broadband. One cook for 3 . Go oversea got people look after. Maid also can do 2 house without transport fee and time. Add on some she may do 3 units, small mah.

A lot of saving. See TV together,save energy and $. Friend come to one location can see all.

PArc Maint for studio is 150 X 3units. Can have 3 carpark lot, Share same wireless broadband. One cook for 3 . Go oversea got people look after. Maid also can do 2 house without transport fee and time. Add on some she may do 3 units, small mah.

A lot of saving. See TV together,save energy and $. Friend come to one location can see all.
    dont need Hi Fi ..your neighbour is 'next room" ..hehe

dont need alarm clock .. your neighbour wakes up..you wake up too ..

BUT remember to keep your shoes indoor .. the door can be so close together they can mistake your shoes for theirs .. can share a outdoor doormat ??