Page 1 of 19 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Imperial

Default Parc Imperial

Condo near Haw Par MRT 3mins walk. A lot of studio. Any one know which floor and unit can sea Sentosa side. How is the price.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Condo near Haw Par MRT 3mins walk. A lot of studio. Any one know which floor and unit can sea Sentosa side. How is the price.
    the price is incredible 1000psf and up

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    the price is incredible 1000psf and up
    where exactly is it ?

on PP hill next to grandhill ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    where exactly is it ?

on PP hill next to grandhill ?
    Opp Far East bare Land. Very near to MRT and highway.FreeHold Studio between 1230psf to 1290psf. Now 40 over units sold out of 138 units before VVIP launch next week. Agency L2 group developer Frangrance Group.
    Showflat up liao but all sale now done at close door.

Some buyer linker around there in the evening to see and sign. Haha.

Property Market look like 2nd gear coming up.

Hi ... which piece of bare land? Do u mean the one at pp supposed to be called horizon residence ... got showflat there but like work-in-progress, coz can't see through the glass (pastered with paper to cover up it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Opp Far East bare Land. Very near to MRT and highway.FreeHold Studio between 1230psf to 1290psf. Now 40 over units sold out of 138 units before VVIP launch next week. Agency L2 group developer Frangrance Group.
    Showflat up liao but all sale now done at close door.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Hi ... which piece of bare land? Do u mean the one at pp supposed to be called horizon residence ... got showflat there but like work-in-progress, coz can't see through the glass (pastered with paper to cover up it seems).

see location map.... ParcImperial.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks (indeed opp horizon) ... looks like it's that showflat.

Quiet Quiet already Sold 40 /138 units as ontoday. Sub sale 38sqft now at 558K. Showflat havent even start.
    Singaporean ready to stand up for Singapore KS culture.

Default Noise

I saw the crowd outside the project a while ago. It's too pricy calling at > $1000. If for own stay, will definitely regret, the highway is nosiy and also dirty. Especially at night and early morning, u can hear those heavy vehicles passing by.

Quote Originally Posted by tngl
    I saw the crowd outside the project a while ago. It's too pricy calling at > $1000. If for own stay, will definitely regret, the highway is nosiy and also dirty. Especially at night and early morning, u can hear those heavy vehicles passing by.

totally agree ...

if for some reason PP area goes above 1000 psf ...the Peak @ Balmeg will be a better choice .. just as near to MRT , has its own hill , unlike PP hill share with so many condos and landed , and probably has better view than Parc ...

i really cannot understand also ...

seems to me of late, so long as it is near MRT...people grab .. look at AS and Metro at dist 3 , and Alexis .. crazy

yes beginning of the year i have been telling people to buy near MRT .. but not like this manner lah ..

seems to me of late, so long as it is near MRT...people grab .. look at AS and Metro at dist 3 , and Alexis .. crazy

yes beginning of the year i have been telling people to buy near MRT .. but not like this manner lah ..
    Well, at least Alexis is FH & around 1k psf ... the other two LH ones aiyoh really dun understand leh ... maybe they use Alexis as benchmark, but even then, not as if they much much nearer to MRT as compared to Alexis rite ....

Looks like PP now becoming like that oso ... fwahh ..

Well, at least Alexis is FH & around 1k psf ... the other two LH ones aiyoh really dun understand leh ... maybe they use Alexis as benchmark, but even then, not as if they much much nearer to MRT as compared to Alexis rite ....

Looks like PP now becoming like that oso ... fwahh ..
    i always feel PP area has greater potential ... fact that alexandra business park .. the circle line ... all point to future development there ...

Is a nice place if the Port is moved further West. The noise, traffic and air is not so good for family. Not to mention cannot find any good schools around. So long term for those with family not very appealing.

But for investment, the fact that it has the circle lines, nearby the science park and business park etc ya certain potential. Having said that, in future it seems like everywhere is linked by the circle line also.

i always feel PP area has greater potential ... fact that alexandra business park .. the circle line ... all point to future development there ...
    Well if Mr Li Kashing comes to the west side, surely got potential. As for MRT, is the circle line perceived better than other lines? Alexis is on the E-W line, so juz wondering ... maybe some pp think E-W line at Redhill is betta so wont mind tt kinda pricing for Metro, etc.

Agree Balmeg should be betta since it's perched on a small hill ..

Well if Mr Li Kashing comes to the west side, surely got potential. As for MRT, is the circle line perceived better than other lines? Alexis is on the E-W line, so juz wondering ... maybe some pp think E-W line at Redhill is betta so wont mind tt kinda pricing for Metro, etc.

Agree Balmeg should be betta since it's perched on a small hill ..
    IMHO, the 2 main-line E-W and N-S line is definitely better than Circle line

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    IMHO, the 2 main-line E-W and N-S line is definitely better than Circle line
    Why har?? Izit becoz N-W goes to town (for office workers) while E-W goes to Jurong (for factories, shipyards, etc.) huh?

Thot the circle line will pass by some of these important centrals e.g. bishan to change to N-S line, etc. etc. Hmmm ...

The project is target on lack of Studio appartment in this area 500m within MRT. The Studio in Maylea, Crystal height and West N are less than 50 units combined.

Severing single expat from IR & NUH research centre.

Post Parc Imperial - 1 Bedder

I booked a unit for investment, looking to rent out when it's completed, hope can have good rental yield. Ground floor unit with P.E.S. facing pool to avoid facing the highway.

It's really convenient to be located just two minutes from the MRT station, four stations away south of Holland MRT and four stations away north of Harbour front! These alone already very attractive!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967
    I booked a unit for investment, looking to rent out when it's completed, hope can have good rental yield. Ground floor unit with P.E.S. facing pool to avoid facing the highway.

It's really convenient to be located just two minutes from the MRT station, four stations away south of Holland MRT and four stations away north of Harbour front! These alone already very attractive!
    how much does a studio cost ?
    how much do you think you can rent it out ?

they are so many studios in RV area ,,, and rental's like 2000-2500 a mth ..

whats your mortgage like ?
    whats the maintenace per mth ?

Very good questions asked !!!!

I think most of the people didn't do their calculation before they buy.

For studio unit, maybe only capital gain in the future, not so much on rental return.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    Very good questions asked !!!!

I think most of the people didn't do their calculation before they buy.

For studio unit, maybe only capital gain in the future, not so much on rental return.
    Actually I think if comparing to the same location and other things remaining constant, rental return on studio units tends to be higher due to the lower quantum.

Default Parc Imperial

The studio has various price range depending on size. The price ranges from 460k - 630k. Mind is a One-Bedroom studio corner unit, and a little bigger than most of the studios, it costs 560k. I am not sure how much I can rent it out as I guess it depends on demand. As TOP will be Dec 2011 plus Circle Line, Sentosa IR should be ready by then, coupled with limited studio units in that area, I suppose rental yield would be between 4% - 5%. I am hoping the rental yield is enough to cover my monthly mortgage loan. As this is an investment proerty for me and it's freehold, I am looking at capital gain after 10-20 years from now.

As mentioned by someone in this forum, already 40 units sold out of the 138 units even before the VVIP preview, if it's true, I'm duly impressed with the sales progress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The studio has various price range depending on size. The price ranges from 460k - 630k. Mind is a One-Bedroom studio corner unit, and a little bigger than most of the studios, it costs 560k. I am not sure how much I can rent it out as I guess it depends on demand. As TOP will be Dec 2011 plus Circle Line, Sentosa IR should be ready by then, coupled with limited studio units in that area, I suppose rental yield would be between 4% - 5%. I am hoping the rental yield is enough to cover my monthly mortgage loan. As this is an investment proerty for me and it's freehold, I am looking at capital gain after 10-20 years from now.

As mentioned by someone in this forum, already 40 units sold out of the 138 units even before the VVIP preview, if it's true, I'm duly impressed with the sales progress.
    You bought a one bedroom studio unit ground floor with PES? How big is the unit?

Default Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    You bought a one bedroom studio unit ground floor with PES? How big is the unit?
    About 481 square feet. It works out to be $11XX per square feet.

About 481 square feet. It works out to be $11XX per square feet.
    Ok thanks. Seems like most of the units in this development are studios and one bedders.

how much does a studio cost ? 12XXpsf (366 to 498sqft)
    how much do you think you can rent it out ? 1800- 2500

they are so many studios in RV area ,,, and rental's like 2000-2500 a mth .. RV can go financial dist and Orchard Rd faster when drive & bus
    PI can go NUS, NUH, One north & Vivo fastest . So more to the west...with MRT drive & bus

whats your mortgage like ? Depend on Bank only Progressive
    whats the maintenace per mth ?[/quote]150-250 (Low)

Default Parc Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    Ok thanks. Seems like most of the units in this development are studios and one bedders.
    You are right! Out of teh 138 units, 96 units are studio ar 388 square feet. 26 units are One-Bedder, the rest are 2/3 Bedroom units and Penthouses.

But the location is Superb!

You are right! Out of teh 138 units, 96 units are studio ar 388 square feet. 26 units are One-Bedder, the rest are 2/3 Bedroom units and Penthouses.

But the location is Superb!
    where were you when they launched Maylea, Grandhill, West-N , Balmeg, etc etc ...they range from 3-5 mins from MRT ... and their launch price was not not higher than 700 psf ..except for Balmeg ...

still wondering why people have to wait till prices so so high then say location is superb ..

theres landed house there too .. lagi superb ... and lower psf ...

you can also look at Yew siang road .. pepys hill area .. opposite the PP MRT station .. and they are FH and much much cheaper ..

I did bought a studio unit for investment or retirement at TOP flr.

Let me see any Freehold condo which is less than 200m from MRT now which have NOT TOP yet or less than 3 yrs old. inSingapore

Can anyone to a count.
    My guess is less than 40 projects.

Default Parc Imperial

where were you when they launched Maylea, Grandhill, West-N , Balmeg, etc etc ...they range from 3-5 mins from MRT ... and their launch price was not not higher than 700 psf ..except for Balmeg ...

still wondering why people have to wait till prices so so high then say location is superb ..

theres landed house there too .. lagi superb ... and lower psf ...

you can also look at Yew siang road .. pepys hill area .. opposite the PP MRT station .. and they are FH and much much cheaper ..
    I guess it's about Time and Space as I am not ready to commit on a second property at that point in time. I have other considerations in choosing Parc Imperial, price is one of them as this is my second property. I would love to get Balmeg but the total price is out of my budget although price per square feet is lower than Parc Imperial. In addition, the studio units at Balmeg were all sold out when I start to hunt for an investment property. Notice I did not mentioned Parc Imperial is cheap and I must admit the price is steep but the price of One-Bedder is within my budget.

I just hope that I did not choose the wrong unit at PArc Imperial; corner One-Bedder, pool facing, North-East facing, etc.