Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Centro

why would foreign talent want to waste so much money on lodging?
    they would probably be more concern in sending money back home.

furthermore, this will probably compete with Kovan Residences or Woodsville which are also at MRT doorstep but at least theirs is underground

anyone got any updates on this project? one agent called me and said some units were SOLD at 1200psf last weekend, tried to market me another project on relative attractiveness.... i thought have not even previewed yet, how come some sold already?

over last weekend, already saw many cars parked outside Grandeur8 driveway...even the tent is set up to host these potential suckers to buy the highly priced property @ $1,200 psf!!

good luck to these buyers. Don't call them suckers leh, they are already pathetic enough to be signing away their lives to finance this iconic acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by tick
    over last weekend, already saw many cars parked outside Grandeur8 driveway...even the tent is set up to host these potential suckers to buy the highly priced property @ $1,200 psf!!

i respect courage

*kow tow* some more to the brave ones ...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i respect courage

*kow tow* some more to the brave ones ...

maybe upgraders from Granduer8 who feel damn sian to walk so far to MRT everyday?

What about Icon? The Sail? MBR? The clift? Then the limit is x3 or x4? or even x5? I would say see surrounding Condo price, view and quality. Not so dependent on HDB. At 1100psf, only suckers will buy. Somemore in a cock location.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    To me, expensive or not based on HDB resale price. AMK 5-year old 118sqm HDB transacted at 600,000 which is about 500psf. They usually take the HDB resale price x 2 as the upper limit of condo price. At 1000psf, it will be more justified if close to MRT or freehold.

So what is the great difference? Haha.. 50psf.

Any buyers for this property, may I reccommend my place - Twin Regency. Or even Regency @ Tiong Bahru / Meraprime / Regency Suite / Metropolitan / One Jervois. Same price but mine is a freehold. Seriously, this condo left how many years only? 96 years? By the time finish, left 93? For that price, go for freehold in a better location. Those condos which I mentioned are in a far better location at the same price. Most are freehold. Less than 5 mins away from Orchard or CBD and capital appreciation is there. I mean if River valley is selling at 2k psf, it is normal. But if AMK is selling at 2k psf? Anyone with a decent brain will say it's not possible unless RV is selling at 4k psf and Sail is selling at 7k psf. Then AMK got chance to hit 2k psf.

I am not promoting any condos but I just want to warn would be buyers to watch out. Do your homework. Go for a better location unless you die die want to stay AMK. Even near AMK, go for a cheaper ones and buy a Evo and still got 40% of money left. Always remember, AMK is a suburban location (or a cock location in my opinion). There are tons of new Condos selling at the same price but better district, better view, freehold etc..

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    The quoting price for Centro Residences is actually from $1150 and not $1200. Further updates would be highlighted in due time.

Thanks.
    Aaron | 90287921.

Fully agree.. Think lease starts from 2007. So 2012 TOP left 94 years. 1150psf can kiss my ass. Really only idiots will buy this. Even at 950psf, I think it is dumb. But 'ren ge you zi'. As long as not I lose money, I don't care. The warnings have been sound. Whether the idiot wants to buy or not, it depends on him/her.

Anyway, gfoo will know this better than anyone. At 1150psf, what if drop until 900psf? 900psf is still on the very high side for such lame location. When it hits 900psf, then all the best. Prepare your ass to receive letter from banks asking for top up. If drop until 800psf, your ass sure bleed. And at 800psf, it is only a fair pricing for such lousy location.

Also agree on the 7k psf theory. I think my sail can sell at 3000psf if AMK subsale selling at 1300psf. Assuming 5% profit after deducting bank loan penalty and stamp. But anyway, I will take this 1150psf to buy river valley anytime. No offence to those staying at AMK but seriously, it is only a suburban area. So far and perpetually jammed (both human and cars). But if anyone ass get burned, let me know. I will buy from you at 750psf - a fair price for this location.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    So what is the great difference? Haha.. 50psf.

Any buyers for this property, may I reccommend my place - Twin Regency. Or even Regency @ Tiong Bahru / Meraprime / Regency Suite / Metropolitan / One Jervois. Same price but mine is a freehold. Seriously, this condo left how many years only? 96 years? By the time finish, left 93? For that price, go for freehold in a better location. Those condos which I mentioned are in a far better location at the same price. Most are freehold. Less than 5 mins away from Orchard or CBD and capital appreciation is there. I mean if River valley is selling at 2k psf, it is normal. But if AMK is selling at 2k psf? Anyone with a decent brain will say it's not possible unless RV is selling at 4k psf and Sail is selling at 7k psf. Then AMK got chance to hit 2k psf.

I am not promoting any condos but I just want to warn would be buyers to watch out. Do your homework. Go for a better location unless you die die want to stay AMK. Even near AMK, go for a cheaper ones and buy a Evo and still got 40% of money left. Always remember, AMK is a suburban location (or a cock location in my opinion). There are tons of new Condos selling at the same price but better district, better view, freehold etc..

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Fully agree.. Think lease starts from 2007. So 2012 TOP left 94 years. 1150psf can kiss my ass. Really only idiots will buy this. Even at 950psf, I think it is dumb. But 'ren ge you zi'. As long as not I lose money, I don't care. The warnings have been sound. Whether the idiot wants to buy or not, it depends on him/her.

Anyway, gfoo will know this better than anyone. At 1150psf, what if drop until 900psf? 900psf is still on the very high side for such lame location. When it hits 900psf, then all the best. Prepare your ass to receive letter from banks asking for top up. If drop until 800psf, your ass sure bleed. And at 800psf, it is only a fair pricing for such lousy location.

Also agree on the 7k psf theory. I think my sail can sell at 3000psf if AMK subsale selling at 1300psf. Assuming 5% profit after deducting bank loan penalty and stamp. But anyway, I will take this 1150psf to buy river valley anytime. No offence to those staying at AMK but seriously, it is only a suburban area. So far and perpetually jammed (both human and cars). But if anyone ass get burned, let me know. I will buy from you at 750psf - a fair price for this location.
    i think we can all try to save these buyers .. but we cant stop the herd instinct in them ..

i suggest just leave them alone .. if they want to buy at such prices .. let them ..

sometimes we need them to make us feel smarter ..

the higher they pay, the harder the fall next time .. imagine all are the same ..there will be no smart investors ..

true also.. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i think we can all try to save these buyers .. but we cant stop the herd instinct in them ..

i suggest just leave them alone .. if they want to buy at such prices .. let them ..

the higher they pay, the harder the fall next time .. imagine all are the same ..there will be no smart investors ..

Warning! Please be aware those pushy agents. The agent served me was trying to convince me that Centro is at the better location then Soleil because the land cost more + next to AMK Hub. And the worst, he told me he would buy it if it is 1k psf. I almost can't control myself to ask him - "Are you sure you can buy at 1k psf?"

now market hot.
    Buyers dont think so much
    when market bad , buyer will point finger tat agent mislead them
    actually , they are the one who buy blindly wo any thoughts

I Agree how can AMK sell at 11XXpsf, siao mah
    then those old D9 can fetch $300 more psf

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    now market hot.
    Buyers dont think so much
    when market bad , buyer will point finger tat agent mislead them
    actually , they are the one who buy blindly wo any thoughts

I Agree how can AMK sell at 11XXpsf, siao mah
    then those old D9 can fetch $300 more psf
    If Balistier FH is selling $900-$1k psf, AMK LH should be $800psf.

He is right... Caribbean should cost more than reflection because it is nearer to Vivo. And sixth ave houses are worthless because inaccessible, no MRT, no shopping mall.. And of course, if you buy a land for 3000psf at kranji or lor halus, then you can sell at 3800psf because you bought it sooooo high..

My stand is still the same. River valley cannot be a worse location than AMK. Neither is Tiong Bahru, Caribbean, Citylights, Southbank.. And the best part is all cost the same. Around 1150psf. Buyers, you make the choice. I don't even want to contact those agents because I will only issue a 750psf cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Warning! Please be aware those pushy agents. The agent served me was trying to convince me that Centro is at the better location then Soleil because the land cost more + next to AMK Hub. And the worst, he told me he would buy it if it is 1k psf. I almost can't control myself to ask him - "Are you sure you can buy at 1k psf?"

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

Why try to "save" them??? This is like people telling smokers dun smoke else will have lung cancer, throat cancer etc etc.

But the smokers' reply will be "My Ah Gong my father are all chain smokers for so many years and they never kenna, I smoke 10 sticks a day only how will kenna?"

Not that we did not try to "save" them, but their brains are shutting of their ears.

You can't blame the agent for pushing and talking cock. They are been paid to do so. Which car SE will tell you take MRT is better? Buyer walking in Showroom will comes in 2 mindset. To buy or not to buy.

anyone knows how much these agents make per unit sold?

i am interested to know how much it cost to buy their conscience...that means, when they claim that they would buy it @$1,000psf...DO THEY TRULY MEAN IT???

i received 3 similar mailers for centro from FEO last night, three! LOL ~~

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb

You're too modest liao. If these type of heartland condos in amk, redhill etc can fetch $1150psf, wait till the central linear park, promontory park, underground shopping, IR, MRT, Gardens by the Bay, etc etc etc etc is built

Then see how much the sail will fetch. Btw median transactions is now above $2000psf when the surroundings are a construction site - before all the above have been truly priced in.

The more the market prices heartland condos at $1150psf, the happier we'll become. Let them buy. In the meantime, just have to entertain ourselves with all those bullish comments here.

i am interested to know how much it cost to buy their conscience...that means, when they claim that they would buy it @$1,000psf...DO THEY TRULY MEAN IT???
    claim and fact are 2 diff things ~

believe them at ur own peril

hahaha, land cost more is developer's mistake, how can it mean its true value is more? AMK Hub vs velocity? i think the benefit is to retail store holders at AMK Hub for its 'wang wang' traffic rather than to the residents.

from brochure pic looks like is multi-storey car park some more... hahahaha

Maybe 1% or 2%. Should be higher for this project since FEO is out to make a killing. You can't say buy their conscience. I mean in our everyday work, our conscience is not clear also mah. The contractor who pay a bangla $200 a month to dig the ground. It is hard job and not fair.. If the agent don't sell, they won't have $ to feed their family. They will lie to you, con you, slow talk you to make you buy. 1k psf for such a location, never... Unless citylights selling 2300psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Yee
    Maybe 1% or 2%. Should be higher for this project since FEO is out to make a killing. You can't say buy their conscience. I mean in our everyday work, our conscience is not clear also mah. The contractor who pay a bangla $200 a month to dig the ground. It is hard job and not fair.. If the agent don't sell, they won't have $ to feed their family. They will lie to you, con you, slow talk you to make you buy. 1k psf for such a location, never... Unless citylights selling 2300psf.
    The prospective buyers should have just bought the point block HDB flat adjacent to the AMK hub maybe at half the $psf and get a better view minus the MRT noise.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    from brochure pic looks like is multi-storey car park some more... hahahaha
    yes it has to be multi-storey carpark..

1. to save construction cost so that they can milk more from $1,200 psf.

2. Levels 1-5 will have low occupancy rates since the MRT noise is gonna drive them nuts.

yes it has to be multi-storey carpark..

1. to save construction cost so that they can milk more from $1,200 psf.

2. Levels 1-5 will have low occupancy rates since the MRT noise is gonna drive them nuts.
    How come no one mentioned about the bus interchange? The traffic can be quite bad at times, at the traffic junction too. This project will be similar to The Warren at CCK... near to interchange but much worst... plus nearer to MRT. Go to the Warran thread to find out more.

Just a wild guess on their expected sales and pricing model.
    100% sold pricing could be $800 psf
    90% sold pricing could be $850 psf
    80% sold pricing could be at $900 psf
    70% sold pricing could be at $950 psf
    60% sold pricing could be at $1000 psf
    50% sold pricing could be at $1050 psf
    40% sold pricing could be at $1100 psf
    30% sold pricing could be at $1150 psf
    20% sold pricing could be at $1200 psf
    10% sold pricing could be at $1250 psf.

Yes you are right.

Both the noise from MRT and Bus interchange will be deafening!

Good luck to those who invest $1,200psf to get these great experiences!!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    How come no one mentioned about the bus interchange? The traffic can be quite bad at times, at the traffic junction too. This project will be similar to The Warren at CCK... near to interchange but much worst... plus nearer to MRT. Go to the Warran thread to find out more.

Just a wild guess on their expected sales and pricing model.
    100% sold pricing could be $800 psf
    90% sold pricing could be $850 psf
    80% sold pricing could be at $900 psf
    70% sold pricing could be at $950 psf
    60% sold pricing could be at $1000 psf
    50% sold pricing could be at $1050 psf
    40% sold pricing could be at $1100 psf
    30% sold pricing could be at $1150 psf
    20% sold pricing could be at $1200 psf
    10% sold pricing could be at $1250 psf.

Talk cock la, talks are free. Why dun you join as agents. Make some quick bucks while market is hot.