Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510151617181920

Thread: Centro

Have a relative who is living at the hdb flat next to ang mo kio has to be relocated as his flat is to make way for the North-South expressway. What a pity! Centro is just next to it.

I think NS expressway affects those along AMK ave 6 side. Centro is along ave 8 so still quite safe and away from the massive construction.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    Passed by yday

Nice photo!

That blk710 with its 26th floor viewing area used to be the tallest around amk and used for govt to host vip tours in the 80s. Now dwarfed by centro haa haa....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    That blk710 with its 26th floor viewing area used to be the tallest around amk and used for govt to host vip tours in the 80s. Now dwarfed by centro haa haa....
    Also a lot of people doing freefall. Hope Centro don't take over the role.

He is living at the point block at 700. Another relocation will be away from the malls and mrt stns. Not sure if garment is just making an excuse to ask them to leave and later sell to another developer. Look at the Jackson place at macpherson. It is sold to CDL to build Venue now.
    I think NS expressway affects those along AMK ave 6 side. Centro is along ave 8 so still quite safe and away from the massive construction.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    He is living at the point block at 700. Another relocation will be away from the malls and mrt stns. Not sure if garment is just making an excuse to ask them to leave and later sell to another developer. Look at the Jackson place at macpherson. It is sold to CDL to build Venue now.
    What will you do if you are the gov.

Leave Jackson alone and spend millions around the area and let the owner do nothing just collect rental.

Or kick the lazy owner out and let somebody take over and made the place better.

one of the point blocks in amk central?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Hi mate, this is not true. 260 parking lots only but 329 units. Short by 69 lots or 20%. This is how bad it is. Plus if family and friends come for events or gathering....it is going to create parking tension and potential dispute for residents. In addition, it looks bad on you when you have to tell your invited guests to park at public carpark and then walk in.

If one can afford a unit in Centro, then why did Far East assume these folks cannot afford to own a car? I have seen many condos near MRT which provided for at least 1 to 1 parking lots.
    Centro has 'no' parking lots. If u want to park, you pay more. But u are right there is less lots than units.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo View Post
    at least centro looks pretty nice from far
    In my opinion, Centro beautifies the otherwise old hdb building all around. Was nearby there few days ago. I find that it has a grand look and do not be surprise if a visitor mistook it as a five star hotel or grand rental apartment (Ascott type).

These few years their projects have improve a lot, but still many dislike their projects. Being to few of recent TOP projects and their façade has a touch of resort feel and that's the price buyer r paying for.

1 unit just sold for 1,206sqft 1,877psf $2,263,435.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Far East is almost peerless at setting some out of this world records.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    1 unit just sold for 1,206sqft 1,877psf $2,263,435.
    the question is why? View perhaps (apart from the whole integrated hub location)
    I am rich in debts...

Dear home owners of Centro Residences, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
    Cjdre
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

drove past it the other night, seems like most of it is already completed. Anybody knows when owners are getting their keys?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Passed by AMK ave 6, isn't blk 700x pretty new HDB flats. Not those old point block HDB

Finally top , Congrat to all the owner !

TOP liao . Few picture for this project .

Congrats! TOP lor!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

price still firm leh

12 MAR 2014 59 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8 #XX-XX 872sqft 1,583psf 17 AUG 2009 1,190psf $342,696 1,668d 6.4%

in August 2009 if u paid 1190psf to buy AMK ppl laughed at u ... but but ..
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Lighting is not very good.
    Nice lift lobby

Nice sheltered swimming pool.

Thumbs down

Unfortunately centro residences is beside the noisy BUS INTERCHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu View Post
    Unfortunately centro residences is beside the noisy BUS INTERCHANGE

Anybody living there who can advise on whether it is noisy / dusty especially since so near interchange and mrt?

The close proximity - good or bad?