Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    yes in Manhattan ...

some news out of tax on property gain in spore ?

those selling 2nd prop within 4 yr period will be taxed on the gain of the second sale ..

here we go .... there will be people rushing to sell off before Jan 2010 ..

buyers ... hold your horses ...
    Does it include HDB?

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Does it include HDB?
    didnt say its exclusively for private so i assume HDB not spared ...

didnt say its exclusively for private so i assume HDB not spared ...
    The proposed policy concession seeks to provide certainty of non-taxation to property owners who are individuals in the following situation. Under this proposed concession, if an individual disposes a property on or after 1 Jan 2010, he will be certain that the gains will not be subject to income tax, if he has not disposed of any other properties 4 years prior to and including the date of the current disposal. If he has disposed of another property within the 4 year period, the concession will not apply. Whether or not the disposal gains is taxable income will then be determined by IRAS

Basically I think it is good that you know whether you need or need not deal with IRAS after you sell a property. Admittedly, it is definitely bad for property speculators hoping for a quick gain. Also, those who upgrade from HDB to condo by selling it off now, will be discouraged from selling the condo within 4 years time.

Info from my agent : Waterfront Key it selling at 680-750psf.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Could be lake view high floor unit. May be typo ... more like 890psf? The previous HUDC owners who sold enbloc for 600k must be crying now

Default Compact size differences

what is 3 compact bedroom ??? so small ..

my 2 bedroom apt is 1253 sqft no balcony very comfortable size ...

compact bedroom ??

for hobbits ??
    The compact size means that the bay window sizing is actually minimized to make more usable space for the room interior. The concept is actually derived from Vista Residences the compact sizing version for more room space and worthy space for the owner.

Interested personeel for Waterfront Key. Do let me know as i would be pleased to show you the presentation for the project indicated. Price would be around PSF: $750 - $950. Leasehold 99 years. A better version than Waterfront Wave. Only 3 towers releasing for sale for the preview launch.

Please contact me at 90287921 | Aaron | [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    The compact size means that the bay window sizing is actually minimized to make more usable space for the room interior. The concept is actually derived from Vista Residences the compact sizing version for more room space and worthy space for the owner.

Interested personeel for Waterfront Key. Do let me know as i would be pleased to show you the presentation for the project indicated. Price would be around PSF: $750 - $950. Leasehold 99 years. A better version than Waterfront Wave. Only 3 towers releasing for sale for the preview launch.

Please contact me at 90287921 | Aaron | [email protected]
    Why better version of ww?

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Why better version of ww?
    It is very offensive for WFW owners actually .... So Keys is better becos less unusable space ... that can only mean WFW has lots of unusable spaces loh ... aiya, all tricks to justify high psf for FEO.

It is very offensive for WFW owners actually .... So Keys is better becos less unusable space ... that can only mean WFW has lots of unusable spaces loh ... aiya, all tricks to justify high psf for FEO.
    No offense at all. Good offer price. I thought it should be higher for such a good place as near Bedok Reservoir. Hard to find. Lucky to have bought WW.

Aaron - All the best - wish you can sell more units.

Need advise from you folks : For those top floor units (non PH units), would you feel the whole house being heated up by the afternoon sun ? If so, then does it mean the top floor unit is not preferred ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemenceLY
    Need advise from you folks : For those top floor units (non PH units), would you feel the whole house being heated up by the afternoon sun ? If so, then does it mean the top floor unit is not preferred ?
    i think the afternoon sun is not direct into the living room, like Aquarius and clearwater. The stretch from baywater towards WW is facing the reserviour at an angle (more towards tropical direction), so the sun may just come slightly into the living room.

A good way is to visit the reserviour around 4-5pm, look at how the units behave at baywater, you should get a concrete idea..

Douk : Thanks for the prompt response.
    How about the ceiling for the top floor unit; could this be a heat source for the house ?

How about the ceiling for the top floor unit; could this be a heat source for the house ?
    it should be OK if you are not at the top floor... for top floor, it will be very warn through out the day... the other issue is water leakage and crack...

no prob.

dont think this is a concern as well, condo apartment comes with 2 layers of ceiling (aka the false ceiling) so heat is unlikely to transfer into the living room from ceiling. BUT, there may be water leakage problem if the ceiling water proof was not done properly, but i guess reputated developer should not have this problem or can rectify it easily.

Default New Launch@Bedok Reservoir/Waterfront Lifestyle.

The New Waterfront Collection - The Key
    ==
    Located in between Waterfront Waves and Baywater
    ==
    Located right next to Bedok Reservoir, Waterfront Key offers you the opportunity to live in a tropical suburban resort with country club facilities. This country club feel begins right when you drive along Bedok Reservoir Road where views of the cool blue waters of Bedok Reservoir soothes away knotted nerves.

With close proximity to amenities found in the neighbouring vicinity of Bedok, Tampines, Simei and Pasir Ris, you will enjoy the convenience of having access to daily necessities within minutes.

Within the grounds of Waterfront Key is the Water Court, with tropical islands floating in azure waters reminiscent of the old sleepy fishing village in Bedok, beckoning one to kick off one’s shoes to frolic in the cool waters.

FACILITIES N/A
    AMENITIES • Near Red Swastika School, Temasek Polytechnic, United World College (SEA)
    • Near shopping centres - Century Square, Tampines Mall, upcoming mall at Bedok Central
    • Near megastores - Ikea, Courts, Giant Hypermart
    • Near PIE highway
    • Minutes away from East Coast Park
    • Near to Bedok MRT

99years
    437 units
    2bdrm- approx 866 to 1178sqft
    3bdrm compact (like 2+study) approx 1007 to 1108sqft
    3bdrm - approx 1133 to 1742sqft
    3bdrm +study - approx 1331 to 1880sqft
    4bdrm- approx 1488 to 1566sqft
    PH - approx 2860-3038sqft
    ==
    50m pool
    Island Pavilion
    Spa Pool
    Kid's Pool
    Fitness Deck
    Lounges
    Jacuzzi
    Viewing Decks
    Jogging Track
    Play Area
    Foot Reflexology
    Reflective pools
    Recreational pools
    Tennis courts
    Gym
    Dining Pavilions
    Steam Baths
    ==

Preview coming very soon!!!

Come experience the Waterfront living lifestyle

Interested Buyers,

Kindly Sms at 90686016~~ for more details and register

as VIPS

Siteplan and Floorplan avail soon!!

Any chance for the mini 2 bedders 866qft pricing below 600k?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Even if it is the rumoured $750psf...it will still be more than $600k.

Just got some info that the small 2 bedders has shrunk in size again to around 830sqft! Preview most probably this coming weekend.

Just got some info that the small 2 bedders has shrunk in size again to around 830sqft! Preview most probably this coming weekend.
    Preview has been confirmed this Sat, 18-Jul-09.

Preview has been confirmed this Sat, 18-Jul-09.
    the showflat of WFW still not open for viewing?

wait for star buy.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    the showflat of WFW still not open for viewing?
    Not yet....jogged past the showflat....can see Waterfront Waves & Waterfront Key side by side....wanted to take pic from outside...but because of the glass refelction....turn out not nice...

hope it will not affect the sales of WFW... wish to see sales cross 85% before 4Q09...

Not yet....jogged past the showflat....can see Waterfront Waves & Waterfront Key side by side....wanted to take pic from outside...but because of the glass refelction....turn out not nice...

Borrow a polarizer from your friend.

I've done a calculation from the ura website the average price for 2 bedroom units in WFW is 657psf. So for this WFKey, I will not pay more than 670psf.
    Floor area 830 x 670psf = $556100 max.

Borrow a polarizer from your friend.
    Ya...u have one?

Sms at 90686016 to register for Preview~~

I've done a calculation from the ura website the average price for 2 bedroom units in WFW is 657psf. So for this WFKey, I will not pay more than 670psf.
    Floor area 830 x 670psf = $556100 max.
    I think the WFKey 2 bedders have better facing as compared to WFW. They should be mainly facing the park whereas WFW 2 bedders facing HDB and carpark so i am not surprise if the PSF is higher for the 2 bedders for WFkey.