Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Key (D16, 99 years leasehold, Far East & Centerpoint)

Preview for Waterfront Key

will be on 19th July....!

Interested Buyers who wish to register

for Preview, feel free to sms me at 90686016

for Appointment..

Regards

Went to block 723 to test the PIE road noise. Those on the high floor has very bad road traffic noise, 8th floor and below has less noise...the least noise is the 2nd floor actually, shielded by the park. But u can still hear sound rumbling road noise in the background, not total quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to block 723 to test the PIE road noise. Those on the high floor has very bad road traffic noise, 8th floor and below has less noise...the least noise is the 2nd floor actually, shielded by the park. But u can still hear sound rumbling road noise in the background, not total quiet.
    I highlighted this issue in WFW thread b4. I tried it at blk 724, the lakeview is fantastic. Basically WFW and Keys are sandwiched by PIE and Bedok Reservoir Road. High floor can always hear rumbling road noise in the background. Notice that the showroom is situated near Damai School, ground floor, so you only notice noise from Bedok Reservoir Road. The 3rd plot of land is better because it has HDB blocks behind it to filter off PIE noise. WFW owners please don't flame me, each project has its plus/minus point. East Coast condos near ECP or condo like The Arte all having same problems.
    Last edited by jitkiat; 14-07-09 at 16:55.

Its really up to individuals. There are many condos just right next to ECP/ PIE & even MRT tracks but still there are buyers. In the case of WFW or WFkey you still have a park with trees that will help to filter off the noise.....The good thing is you will not be looking into another person's house since its really unblock. But at the end of the day will have take into account the pros/ cons and most importantly the price as all these pros or cons will be factored into the pricing.

Please note that the preview date for Waterfront Key will be on 18th July

(Sat) @ 9am instead.

Sms at 90686016 for booking of appointment

and units now!

Viewing Via Appointment only!
    Last edited by Sea; 14-07-09 at 23:39.

So what is the final floor size for the 2 bedders without balcony 866 or 830? It seems that this project is fully handled by FEO...the design looks very Mi casa....

So what is the final floor size for the 2 bedders without balcony 866 or 830? It seems that this project is fully handled by FEO...the design looks very Mi casa....
    The smallest size for 2 bedders is 866

Thanks

For Prices indication on various units

for Waterfront Key

Kindly sms me at 90686016

Thanks

Updated details:

Normal 10% discount off the list price + 2% early bird discount for the preview

Subject to Changes..

Those who wish to book choice units via cheques

will be given first priority to enter showflat for booking or viewing

Current queue number is 90 as at on thursday...

Andy/90686016

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...42148,00.html?

Published July 17, 2009

CDL launching Balmoral Rd condo project

Preview of 437-unit Waterfront Key at Bedok Reservoir likely today

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

AFTER holding on to its Garden Hotel property at Balmoral Road for 10 years, City Developments Ltd (CDL) is finally launching an 85-unit condo project on the site.

Waterfront Key is a 99-year-leasehold condo with 437 units. Prices had not been finalised by last night, but market watchers reckon the cue will be taken from current pricing for Waterfront Waves next door, which they are selling at $680-$700 psf on average.

A preview for staff and directors began yesterday, while sales to invited guests are slated to begin today.

The average price of the 12-storey freehold condo Volari@Balmoral is understood to be about $2,000 per square foot (psf) for early birds. Market watchers say this is about 20-25 per cent below peak 2007 prices in the location.

The condo comprises two, three and four-bedroom units and penthouses. The two-bedders are about 1,325 sq ft, and based on the $2,000 psf average price, the lump sum investment would be about $2.7 million.

At Bedok Reservoir, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint are expected to preview Waterfront Key today to staff, business associates and buyers who have registered interest.

Waterfront Key is a 99-year-leasehold condo with 437 units. Prices had not been finalised by last night, but market watchers reckon the cue will be taken from current pricing for the developers' Waterfront Waves next door, which they are selling at $680-$700 psf on average.

The 405-unit condo, released early last year, is 78 per cent sold.

Back at Balmoral Road, it has been a decade-long wait for CDL, which bought Garden Hotel in June 1999 for $108 million from Kechapi Pte Ltd, controlled by the Chua family that once controlled Cycle & Carriage - now known as Jardine Cycle & Carriage. Garden Hotel comprises two four-storey wings. The original building was built in the early 1970s and the other wing was completed in 1983. The show suite for the Volari condo that CDL will develop on the site is on the fifth-floor rooftop of Garden Hotel, which is still operating but is likely to shut later this year.

Garden Hotel has a site area of 102,200 sq ft.

Went for the preview today, pricing around 700psf to 800++psf 2 bedroom unit around 600k to 700k depending on floor....my Q number quite front, but my choice units all snapped up before me. I think tomorrow releasing the mini 2 bedders the last 3 stacks of 2 bedders left.

wow... so good demand... why not consider 3 bedder?

Went for the preview today, pricing around 700psf to 800++psf 2 bedroom unit around 600k to 700k depending on floor....my Q number quite front, but my choice units all snapped up before me. I think tomorrow releasing the mini 2 bedders the last 3 stacks of 2 bedders left.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    wow... so good demand... why not consider 3 bedder?
    3 bedder out of budget....starting around 780k++ for the compact ones. But I must say the prices are equal to or beyond that of the 07 peak....what is going on?

crazy pricing... and more crazy people this round to buy... maybe made from recent stock rally... if stock market cont uptrend, more richer singaporean...

3 bedder out of budget....starting around 780k++ for the compact ones. But I must say the prices are equal to or beyond that of the 07 peak....what is going on?

Anyone compiled the types (2 bedrom, 3 bedrm, 3+1, 4) of units launched and the price range for each type of units ?

No point going to queue up for hours if cannot afford.

Any floorplan, siteplan, pics to share?

They don't even have brochure ready, just papers from the agents. The good thing about the design is there are no stupid planters. Those without balcony units get full interior space + a/c ledge. Good finishing with marble flooring and bathtubs or sunken bath for all units, even 2 bedders.

Andy/90686016

Site Plan:

They don't even have brochure ready, just papers from the agents. The good thing about the design is there are no stupid planters. Those without balcony units get full interior space + a/c ledge. Good finishing with marble flooring and bathtubs or sunken bath for all units, even 2 bedders.
    that time they launched waterfront waves, they have no bathtubs for 2 bedders at all. now it's actually more marketable without the planter box, afterall, what do we use them for?

They have sold 70 units out of 127 units last night.

2brs or compact 3brs all facing PIE, high floor units will get full blast PIE noise. Stack 17/18 further away but facing the 2 tennis courts. On 8th floor, a 2br is about 750psf after 12% discount. You get 1% more if you stay in Tampines/Simei/Bedok. Only 86 units of 2brs so will be gone by today. Compact 3brs is either 969sqft or 1033sqft

over the weekend may hit 200 units... Vry good demand and huge interest in the waterfront collection. Developer should quickly launch the remainings out of the 1600 units.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    They have sold 70 units out of 127 units last night.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    over the weekend may hit 200 units... Vry good demand and huge interest in the waterfront collection. Developer should quickly launch the remainings out of the 1600 units.
    Once they reach 70% sold out for WFW and Keys, already break even so no hurry. If I were them, wait till the peak come 2-3 years later to have the final kill better. FEO style. The final piece of land is the best, south-facing facing HDBs (no PIE noise), west facing Dami secondary school, north-facing lake ... closer to future MRT station I bet somewhere close to the DBSS bedok site .killer price.

Three Towers launched at this point of time...

Thanks

Andy/90686016

2 bedrooms ALL SOLD!

Ken9170,

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea on the 3 bed-room price?

2 bedroom living

Dinning

Kitchen

Common Bath

Masterbath

Long Bath or Sunken Bath option

Master-bedroom

Bedroom 2

Built-in wardrobes (white or wooden finishing) option

Quote Originally Posted by LongMan
    Ken9170,

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea on the 3 bed-room price?
    my friend bot 2 units of 2 bedr units (904sqft)..at approx $780psf after 10% + 2% early bird disc.

I guess 3 bedroom compact size shld be at least $800+++ psf.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    my friend bot 2 units of 2 bedr units (904sqft)..at approx $780psf after 10% + 2% early bird disc.

I guess 3 bedroom compact size shld be at least $800+++ psf.
    So rich?! Bought 2 units at 1 go?! No wonder I Q on Friday night already all gone...must be these people....