Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: In a class of their own

Quote Originally Posted by focus View Post
    If I can get $20mil capital and a few JV partners, I would rather buy land and develop. That one can sell 50% of units and then the rest is yours free to rent out. Or you can sell 100% and try another new landed.

On a side note, the power of the RICH is scary..
    My dad met an indonesian who lives in IonOrchard. My dad went up to view his apartment of around 3000sqft and he bought it around $11mil(according to the guy). According to my dad, the condo is only for family members to come for holidays stay. Rest of the time, it is empty. And the guy is not in a hurry to dispose his property, talk about holding power....

Anyway, my dad sour grapes..hehe.. He said nothing special abt the place except got lotsa marbles...
    apparently the common toilet is very near the WC so everything gets wet? is that true? haha. sour grapes...

To fight against these deep pockets, it is gonna to be very tough. Probably have to really spend time to look out for undervalued deals that these deep pocketers arent interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Royston8H View Post
    To fight against these deep pockets, it is gonna to be very tough. Probably have to really spend time to look out for undervalued deals that these deep pocketers arent interested in.
    i am agree...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345