Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva (D11, Freehold, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspinner
    Do you know how many units have been sold in terms of percentage? I have also been to the showflat. The location, layout and furnishing of the development is very beautiful. The rooms are much bigger than what you can find now in most other developments.
    I have asked the agent the same question but she did not calculate. She only showed me her file with stickers on many units that represent sold. I guess VIVA is 70% to 80% sold. Can anybody verify?

Do you know how many units have been sold in terms of percentage? I have also been to the showflat. The location, layout and furnishing of the development is very beautiful. The rooms are much bigger than what you can find now in most other developments.
    Yea, I agree, the layout has less balcony and planter space than the other new units. But I haven't gone to the showroom. Time to make that trip soon.

i just signed up for a unit at Viva, however I am quite scared, first time buying such expensive staff, hope at least this price will stable for the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    i just signed up for a unit at Viva, however I am quite scared, first time buying such expensive staff, hope at least this price will stable for the next few years.
    psf? which bank is the developer tying up with?

According to Allgreen's results announcement today, since Aug 3 relaunch till yesterday total sold 162 units out of 235 with 73 units left.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    According to Allgreen's results announcement today, since Aug 3 relaunch till yesterday total sold 162 units out of 235 with 73 units left.
    73 units left today? we were told most of the insider/quieter stacks such as 9-10-11 are already gone, and we missed a lot of choices since we hesitated a few days...can we trust the agent does give us all available to chose?

Which stack is yours and which floor and how much $psf?

73 units left today? we were told most of the insider/quieter stacks such as 9-10-11 are already gone, and we missed a lot of choices since we hesitated a few days...can we trust the agent does give us all available to chose?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Which stack is yours and which floor and how much $psf?
    My understanding is apparently the developer may select units for sale and some units may not be open for sale at time of enquiry. Not sure what's the objective but suspect its for maximisation of profits!

were you looking for a 3 or 4 bedder? could it be that there are more choices for 4 bedders left than 3 bedders? also, there may be some less desirable stacks which you had stated that you are not keen e.g. beside road, so the agent "helped" you limit down to those that are possible choices for you?

the process you described is more of a typical far east tactic. you'd never know what's still available, which units in your desired stack are still available etc.

for allgreen, at most they would say, leave the top 5 floors for higher prices but it would be quite obvious from their sales chart that those units have not been released.

My understanding is apparently the developer may select units for sale and some units may not be open for sale at time of enquiry. Not sure what's the objective but suspect its for maximisation of profits!